Earthly Matters Painting and Roofing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2006

1360 Union Hill Rd Ste 1E

Alpharetta, GA 30004

Earthly Matters is a full-service painting and roofing contractor. FINANCING AVAILABLE Our roofing website is www.earthlymattersroofing.com. We bring years of experience and a new approach to our customers. Simply put, we want to change the way our customers view the contracting industry. Earthly Matters will cover your job from start to finish with experience, courtesy and respect. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial projects. We stand by our work with our Four STAR Service Guarantee. FINANCING AVAILABLE Earthly Matters is a service oriented company. We guarantee on time delivery of our service and provide top quality assurance to make sure our customers are satisfied. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and look forward to working with you. DBA: EARTHLY MATTERS CONTRACTING, EARTHLY MATTERS PAINTING, AND EARTHLY MATTERS ROOFING. FINANCING AVAILABLE...

05/06/2022

Mark B.

I like them but they are expensive. He gave me the information what I need. I can't complain . They are the first people to contact me.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

01/04/2022

Scott M.

Everything went great , the guy was amazing & fabulous. Mr elmer was a great man

Description of Work
He did a walkthrough to the bathroom , give some feedback on Wednesday

Category house painters,interior painters

09/01/2021

Diane T.

Ed Okenica, the project manager and his crew did an excellent job painting the exterior of our home as well as our interior two-story foyer area. They were very responsive and polite, took care to protect our property during the project. Our home now looks brand new. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a painting contractor.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

05/24/2021

John D.

This is my second time working with Earthly Matters. Previously, they did some interior painting in my foyer and hallways. This time, we had them repaint out kitchen cabinets. On both occasions, they were professional, courteous, and very easy to work with. They did a wonderful job on both projects and we plan on using them for any painting needs in the future. They're an excellent choice if you're in need of a painting company!

Description of Work
Painting Kitchen Cabinets

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

12/21/2020

Robert A.

Earthly Matters’ Jorge and Cesar did a fantastic job on my Indian Hills Ranch exterior paint job. I am a very demanding homeowner that expects a quality job for a fair price. I also write up detailed contracts for all of my home repair projects on exactly what I want done, how I want it done, and exactly the type of paint to use. I had three different painters refuse to take the job just because of the contract. Earthly Matters took it on. Jorge and I walked the house and reviewed all aspects of the repairs I wanted done, new PVC fascia, multiple paint colors, and how many coats I wanted. Their team was top notch. I interacted with them daily throughout the job. Cesar is a true professional. You can tell him and his team take a lot of pride in their work. They completely cleaned up afterwards and the house looks great. Thanks to Jorge, Cesar and his whole team.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint job and repairs

11/13/2020

Dan B.

Time and service was exceptional - upon requesting a quote I was called back within 12hrs and had someone onsite to review the situation within 24hrs (and this was right after the hurricane so clearly a busy time!)... roof was quoted and completed within a week and could not have been easier. Price was also great. I would hire these guys again for anything!

Description of Work
Fixed "mystery" leak in the roof

10/09/2020

Jeff S.

Ed and his crew did a great job! The work was done in a professional manner exactly as described in the original quote. Ed could not have been any easier to work with and provided great advice regarding our project.

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painting

08/07/2020

Samuel F.

Top notch job. I have nothing but praise and would recommend them. Price was right, quality was exceptional.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

07/15/2020

Rick G.

A very good experience. Pat Winchester is excellent to work with and manages the details well. Two story house, from with brick, three sides with siding. We had a team of three that did the work, led by William. My wife and I had a few small changes and adds, and it all came together nicely. It's been about a month now and I have checked over all all areas of the house - very pleased with the work!

Description of Work
Minor repairs, cleaning and paint for the entire exterior. Small job added for interior paint.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

07/14/2020

Matthew W.

The team did an excellent job replacing and painting damaged siding on the front and back of our house. We could not be happier with their work and level of professionalism. They showed up on time and even came back an additional day to make sure touch ups were complete and check that everything was up to their standards. We will definitely be repeat customers!!!

Description of Work
exterior repairs

Category gutter repair,siding,house painters

Fix It & More, LLC

Fix it & More LLC offers remodeling services, decks, porches, basements, bathrooms, kitchens, living room, etc. Each project is important to us, and we know the customer comes first. We offer quality work at affordable prices. We have been in the business for over 20 years, and we offer expertise and professional quality work done on time. We do everything possible for the customers to be happy with the work that is being done. We do our best to do an amazing job to please our customers.

MasterShield ATL

Premier Micro Mesh Gutter Guard Installers, receive 5% off gutter guard installation as a new client. A family run business that specializes in Gutter Guards and Full Gutter Installation. We have Covers for all budgets. Fair, no hassle pricing, written warranties. Insured member of the BBB. Generally we do not quote small repairs unless the repair is part of a larger quote for full house gutter guards.

WillPower Pressure Washing

We specialize in dirt, grime, mold, moss and general staining removal from homes, driveways and sidewalks, businesses and apartment complexes. Veteran owned and operated.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

EXTERIOR PAINTING, INTERIOR PAINTING, ROOFING, CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, WINDOW AND DOOR REPLACEMENT, WOOD REPAIR, SIDING REPLACEMENT, BASEMENT FINISHING, PRESSURE WASHING AND GUTTER REPAIR/REPLACEMENT..