Earthly Matters Painting and Roofing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2006

Awards & Badges

1360 Union Hill Rd Ste 1E

Alpharetta, GA 30004

Earthly Matters is a full-service painting and roofing contractor. FINANCING AVAILABLE Our roofing website is www.earthlymattersroofing.com. We bring years of experience and a new approach to our customers. Simply put, we want to change the way our customers view the contracting industry. Earthly Matters will cover your job from start to finish with experience, courtesy and respect. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial projects. We stand by our work with our Four STAR Service Guarantee. FINANCING AVAILABLE Earthly Matters is a service oriented company. We guarantee on time delivery of our service and provide top quality assurance to make sure our customers are satisfied. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and look forward to working with you. DBA: EARTHLY MATTERS CONTRACTING, EARTHLY MATTERS PAINTING, AND EARTHLY MATTERS ROOFING. FINANCING AVAILABLE...

house painting (122)interior painting (55)pressure washing (25)deck cleaning (13)drywall (12)siding companies (11)roofing (11)general contractors (10)door installation (5)cabinet refacing (5)gutter repair (5)chimney cap repair (4)

12/21/2020

Earthly Matters’ Jorge and Cesar did a fantastic job on my Indian Hills Ranch exterior paint job. I am a very demanding homeowner that expects a quality job for a fair price. I also write up detailed contracts for all of my home repair projects on exactly what I want done, how I want it done, and exactly the type of paint to use. I had three different painters refuse to take the job just because o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Paint job and repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

11/13/2020

Time and service was exceptional - upon requesting a quote I was called back within 12hrs and had someone onsite to review the situation within 24hrs (and this was right after the hurricane so clearly a busy time!)... roof was quoted and completed within a week and could not have been easier. Price was also great. I would hire these guys again for anything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed "mystery" leak in the roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

10/09/2020

Ed and his crew did a great job! The work was done in a professional manner exactly as described in the original quote. Ed could not have been any easier to work with and provided great advice regarding our project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Home Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

08/07/2020

Top notch job. I have nothing but praise and would recommend them. Price was right, quality was exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

07/15/2020

A very good experience. Pat Winchester is excellent to work with and manages the details well. Two story house, from with brick, three sides with siding. We had a team of three that did the work, led by William. My wife and I had a few small changes and adds, and it all came together nicely. It's been about a month now and I have checked over all all areas of the house - very pleased with the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor repairs, cleaning and paint for the entire exterior. Small job added for interior paint.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Photo for Earthly Matters Painting and Roofing - 1360 Union Hill Rd, Alpharetta, GA - 38823921

07/14/2020

The team did an excellent job replacing and painting damaged siding on the front and back of our house. We could not be happier with their work and level of professionalism. They showed up on time and even came back an additional day to make sure touch ups were complete and check that everything was up to their standards. We will definitely be repeat customers!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior repairs

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

07/03/2020

We contracted with Earthly Matters Painting after going through a bid process. While not the cheapest we were very impressed with Pat and how detailed and clear his estimate was compared to other submitted estimates. As part of the initial meeting, Pat provided the company’s business license, insurance, and a list of references. This was also impressive and made it easy for me as a consumer. I wis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

06/06/2020

Ritchie and team did an outstanding job. They were thorough and completed the project with high attention to detail and professionalism. They pressure washed, replaced wood and painted the home exterior. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

06/05/2020

Most professional painting company I've ever hired. All work was overseen by a foreman and the painters where friendly and professional. My wife is a real estate agent and she has made Earthly Matters Painting her preferred vendor to refer to her clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and Interior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

Photo for Earthly Matters Painting and Roofing - 1360 Union Hill Rd, Alpharetta, GA - 38626154

04/29/2020

Great experience with Earthly Matters. We unfortunately started this just as the pandemic hit. We couldn’t get a color coordinator but luckily we had an idea of what we wanted. Pat the project manager was nice enough to come by and provide his opinion on the choices. Painters showed up on time and were very efficient and detailed. The house came out better than we expected. Wonderful job for a fai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

EXTERIOR PAINTING, INTERIOR PAINTING, ROOFING, CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, WINDOW AND DOOR REPLACEMENT, WOOD REPAIR, SIDING REPLACEMENT, BASEMENT FINISHING, PRESSURE WASHING AND GUTTER REPAIR/REPLACEMENT..

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check