DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE

1062 UNION CENTER DR STE A11

Alpharetta, GA 30004

03/16/2011

Deborah S.

He was the first person that I bought off of Angie's List. I thought he did a quality job. He was very responsive. When I called he was out within a couple of days. He was very courteous and very professional. I thought he had very reasonable pricing. The workmanship turned out very good and I was very happy with it. I would highly recommend this gentleman. Anyone would be happy with him. It was very comfortable having him come into my home and do the work. I found him reliable and very dependable.

Description of Work
I used Deputy Husbands Handyman Service 90 days ago.

Category handyman service

09/16/2010

Deborah S.

Keith was at my house the same day I called for an estimate. He told me about the possible range of causes for several of my problems, so I was prepared for a fairly heft bill for several items, and especially a clogged up basement sink where he suspected a broken pump. I agreed to hire him for these services, and he returned several days later. As it turns out, he discovered the sink problems were related to corroded pipes, so my cost was lower than I had feared. He really worked to stay within my budget, and every item big and small was addressed satisfactorily, including several for which he didn't even charge. Keith was extremely professional and punctual, and got the job done. He's a very pleasant man, and it was a pleasure to deal with him. I highly recommend him to others in search of "handy man" services.

Description of Work
I called Keith, founder of Deputy Husband, and asked for an estimate for a variety of "fix-up" items, including a clogged up sink, broken ceiling light fixtures, stuck drawer, and other minor carpentry matters.

Category handyman service, lighting, plumbing

08/09/2008

Terri B.

Keith is a great find. He is always very professional and priced fairly. He always goes the extra mile to make sure we are happy. For example, when he changed an electrical switch for us, he went ahead and changed the light bulbs in the 2nd story light fixture and offered to clean it for us while he was up there (since he knew we didn't own a ladder tall enough to do it ourselves)! We will use him for all our home projects!!

Description of Work
Keith completed a variety of projects around our house --- a little bit of everything -- a bathroom renovation, hanging blinds, fixing exterior lights, powerwashing/sealing our playset, assembling furniture, installing ceiling fans, etc.

Category handyman service, home remodeling

09/10/2007

Carole S.

He was able to come out to do the work the day after I called. He had a good sense of humor and he even hauled off the old dishwasher for me. He really did a nice job of cleaning up after himself.

Description of Work
He took out my old dishwasher and then installed a new one for me.

Category handyman service

THANK YOU IT WAS MY PLEASURE!!!!

Smith Drywall & Painting

Djcarrenterprisellc

We are a professional pressure washing company. We do pressure washing, DJ, PC repair.

ProPerformance Painting, LLC

ProPerformance Painting LLC is a local painting contractor that specializes in quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. ProPerformance Painting recognizes each job as an opportunity to provide our customers with an outstanding experience.

ASK FOR DETAILS

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE

How is DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE overall rated?

DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE open?

DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE is open:

What payment options does DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE provide

DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE offer free estimates?

Yes, DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE offers free project estimates.

Does DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE offer a senior discount?

No, DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE does not offer a senior discount.

Does DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE offer emergency services?

Yes, DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE?

No, DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE does not offer warranties.

What services does DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE offer?

DEPUTY HUSBANDS HANDYMAN SERVICE offers the following services: INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, DRYWALL INSTALLATION & REPAIR, DECK CLEANING, SEALING, & REPAIR, CABINET INSTALLATIONS, HANDYMAN SERVICES, HOME & GARAGE ORGANIZATION, SECURITY BARS & DOORS, TILE INSTALLATION, LAMINATE FLOORING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS, CEILING FAN INSTALLATION, DISHWASHER, DRYER, & WASHING MACHINE INSTALLATION, PLASTERING,FAUCET & TOILET REPAIRS,BURGLARY REPAIRS,PATIO DOOR REPAIRS,STORM DOOR REPAIRS & INSTALLATION,CLEAN UP,DEBRIS REMOVAL.