Cristomar Fine Rug Cleaning and Repair

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2008

11800 Wills Rd Ste 140

Alpharetta, GA 30009

Cristomar Fine Rug Cleaning and Repair is dedicated to Persian, Oriental & area rug cleaning service quality. Our nationally supported expert team of rug cleaners will care for your valued investment....

04/22/2018

Nancy V.

Mary and the staff at Cristomar did another wonderful job of cleaning my rugs! I was amazed at how much brighter the wool Persian rug looked and our nylon office rug looked new again. They will pick up and deliver your rugs, repair them if needed, and perform other services to make your rugs their best. I'd use this company again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Persian rug cleaning

01/18/2018

katherine W.

I used a gift certificate that I purchased at a fund raiser. The nice gentlemen from Cristomar came to my home to pick up my rug. While they were here I received a free estimate to clean all of my rugs. Cristomar did such a great job with rug that I gave them two others to clean for me. Cristomar cleaning process was professional and prompt. They were able to remove pet odors and stains that another rug company was unable to do. The process they use is very thorough and complete. Cristomar also repaired places in my rugs that needed repair. The staff has a trained eye and really cares about the work that they do. My rugs looks better than I could have imagined. I had forgotten how vivid the colors once were. Cristomar painstakingly redyed places that had faded or lost color. I highly recommend Cristomar to anyone who really wants their valuable rugs cleaned properly. Other companies can do it cheaper but definitely not as thoroughly or with as much care as Cristomar can.

Description of Work
Cleaning of oriental rugs

10/30/2017

Mary H.

I was greeted by Cristomar at the door. Mary and Chris rolled out my rugs and evaluated them for cleaning and repair. Very prompt and friendly people. Great job.

Description of Work
Cristomar cleaned and deodorized two of my rugs.

10/08/2017

David C.

Cristomar very knowledgeable and professional. Repair done well, called when ready.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning, tassel repair, custom cut pad.

09/30/2017

Carol M.

Company was referred to me- Couldn't be more pleased!! Excellent.

Description of Work
Took two oriental rugs in to have cleaned. These guys know what they are doing.

09/28/2017

Pat and Jeff S.

I am new to the area & found Cristomar online. They did an excellent job cleaning & repairing my oriental rugs although their prices are not inexpensive. It took several weeks (for each) & I chose to take them in 3 batches so it seemed like a long time in total. Very professional & a family business.

Description of Work
6 rugs cleaned & treated for pet stains, 1 repaired

09/26/2017

Pam H.

Dropped off rug, that had pet urine, for them to clean. They do an amazing job.

Description of Work
Area rug cleaned.

09/23/2017

NELLY M.

I bring all my rugs here. they are the only people I trust with heirloom pieces. they always do a great job.

Description of Work
Oriental rug cleaning.

09/13/2017

BETSY W.

They were excellent. Quoted me a price over the phone. I brought my rug in & they examined it to see the dirty areas & asked me if I knew what the stains were. They were very precise. I will return to them for other carpet cleaning, Absolutely.

Description of Work
Area rug cleaning 3x5.

09/11/2017

Claire S.

Rug turned out beautifully. Have been a Christomar customer for 15 + yrs - love their service & my rugs always come back looking spectacular.

Description of Work
Cleaned an area rug 7X9 with black border - lots of dirty spots; stains.

Pristine Cleaning Corp.

Excellence and professionalism are first when it comes to our House Cleaning Service. We are constantly improving our services, staying up-to-date on all the latest industry advancements and bringing our knowledge to your doorstep. Since the start of our company, our goal has remained the same—to provide reliable services and make sure our clients know we are professionals they can trust.

Floor Coverings International Alpharetta

We know that looking for new floors can be overwhelming. Sitting in Atlanta traffic to get to the flooring store only makes it worse. With our 3 step process, FCI Alpharetta provides the simplest and most satisfying floor buying experience to help you get floors you will love. Whether you are looking for new carpet, tile, stone, vinyl, laminate, hardwood floors, or pretty much any other type of flooring, we we want to make finding the right floors for your budget and your space - easy. Get started with a free quote today.

Offers by Floor Coverings International Alpharetta on Angi
    Got Carpets?

"Got Carpets?" Carpet Cleaning offers a green alternative to your cleaning needs. We use only the best Eco Friendly cleaning solutions that not only clean better and last longer than chemical cleaning, but are also safer for your home and family. Satisfaction Guaranteed

Offers by Got Carpets? on Angi
    $10

Rug cleaning, rug repair, oriental rug cleaning, pet stain treatments, odor removal, moth treatments & custom cut rug padding

Wall-to-wall carpeting