Cristomar Fine Rug Cleaning and Repair

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2008

Cristomar Fine Rug Cleaning and Repair is dedicated to Persian, Oriental & area rug cleaning service quality. Our nationally supported expert team of rug cleaners will care for your valued investment....

Fulton County KwiK Dry

Fulton County KwiK Dry

Kwik Dry Total Cleaning is the premier carpet cleaning company in Fulton County, GA. Our proprietary, all-natural cleaning formula is tough on dirt but safe for your family and pets. Our deep cleaning process penetrates even the toughest stains leaving your carpets fresh, clean and completely dry in about an hour. If you are looking for an honest, professional and affordable carpet cleaning company in Fulton County, GA, then call the cleaning pros at Kwik Dry Total Cleaning. Hello My name is Roy and I am the Owner/Operator of Fulton County KwiK Dry. I have been in the industry for approximately 6 years. I strongly believe in customer service, quality service, and transparency. I will give 100% in effort, enthusiasm, and honesty. We offer family and pet friendly cleaning. Our all-natural cleaning formula safely cleans carpets and dries in about an hour.

Offers by Fulton County KwiK Dry  on Angi

04/22/2018

Mary and the staff at Cristomar did another wonderful job of cleaning my rugs! I was amazed at how much brighter the wool Persian rug looked and our nylon office rug looked new again. They will pick up and deliver your rugs, repair them if needed, and perform other services to make your rugs their best. I'd use this company again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Persian rug cleaning

01/18/2018

I used a gift certificate that I purchased at a fund raiser. The nice gentlemen from Cristomar came to my home to pick up my rug. While they were here I received a free estimate to clean all of my rugs. Cristomar did such a great job with rug that I gave them two others to clean for me. Cristomar cleaning process was professional and prompt. They were able to remove pet odors and stains that anoth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of oriental rugs

10/30/2017

I was greeted by Cristomar at the door. Mary and Chris rolled out my rugs and evaluated them for cleaning and repair. Very prompt and friendly people. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cristomar cleaned and deodorized two of my rugs.

10/08/2017

Cristomar very knowledgeable and professional. Repair done well, called when ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rug cleaning, tassel repair, custom cut pad.

09/30/2017

Company was referred to me- Couldn't be more pleased!! Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took two oriental rugs in to have cleaned. These guys know what they are doing.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Rug cleaning, rug repair, oriental rug cleaning, pet stain treatments, odor removal, moth treatments & custom cut rug padding

Wall-to-wall carpeting