ClimateSmith LLC

Georgia: General
11/30/2023

5950 Shiloh Road East Suite Q

Alpharetta, GA 30005

We are a family owned and operated business with many years of experience in the HVAC field....

HVAC Companies (80)

09/22/2019

Bryan D.

install went smoothly. great workmanship.

Description of Work
install 2 new heat pump systems

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

07/17/2018

Harold S.

Tech diagnosed the problem and made the necessary repairs. And the repair cost was reasonable. Tech was friendly, professional and efficient. I will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Had a lightening strike and one of my units wasn’t blowing cool. Called this morning and the Tech was here around 1pm as promised (1 to 4 appt). Tech diagnosed the problem and made the necessary repairs.

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

05/14/2018

Milind H.

Extremely cordial. Did not try to sell me anything. Showed up on time and explained the charges and recommendations.

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Gregg S.

ClimateSmith checks my 2 units 2x/year. As a part of that contract, they will come out on emergencies for no charges other than the cost to complete whatever work is necessary at the time. I have used their emergency service twice now in two years, in addition to the scheduled services. Both times, the technician fixed my issues for NO COST to me. They are prompt,professional, and thorough. I recommend without any reservations at all.

Description of Work
I have a maintenance contract with ClimateSmith

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

julie H.

Great, they explained everything and were very prompt.

Description of Work
replaced furnace, maintenance

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

Linda C.

I am very pleased with Climate Smith. They even came out on Christmas Eve and repaired our furnace after our house was struck by lightning. Very professional and friendly. A real pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Climate Smith has completed annual checks on our HVAC systems as well as required maintenance as needed.

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

warren N.

It went great. Once I called I got a call back from tech to learn more about the problem, and signing half hour he was at my house. Great service and responsive. Tech showed me what the problem was and fixed it quickly.

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair of outside unit.

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

warren N.

These guys are terrific! I am now on maintenance contract, but they have come out on weekends or holidays when I ever have a problem with my older units. A good hard-working family-run business that is honest, and very responsive to the customer. Big name heating and air companies in the area I tried before, and they wanted days before they could come out. ClimateSmith was out the same day I called, usually within a couple of hours. You cannot beat these guys on responsiveness, fixing problems with the parts on hand, and better pricing than the competition.

Description of Work
replaced furnace in attic, leak tested downstairs air conditioner and replaced condenser coils

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

Terri S.

After paying first vendor over 1000 and then them telling e 1000 more needed to be done on a unit that was just over a year old I called ClimateSmith because a friend recommended them. James was awesome. Came out right away and since I purchased a maintenance contract he did not even charge me for the visit. He had me up and running in no time and with no charge other than the maintenance contract. I have been with them for 3 years now and my unit is working perfectly. My electric bills actually went down 30 dollars a month since they took over and unit has been working so much better

Description of Work
Had been told by another vendor that 1000 in work needed to be done.. called for a second opinion

Work Completed On 05/22/2015

Dan K.

These guys are professional, courteous, and honest straight shooters. I had an ac unit fail, they came out to diagnose the problem. One of the only companies that came out saying they could fix it, but repair prob wouldn’t last long and I’d be out $1000. They felt with the age of my units, over 12 years old and builder grade, a new unit would be money better spent. They said my other ac was in fine condition and didn’t need replacement, but I had them replace it too anyways since their pricing was very good and gave me a little bit off to do both. They will also warrant both units for 10years as long as a i have a maintenance contract with them, and of course I will. Unrelated to the install, I had a circuit board go bad on one of my furnaces over the winter. Called them on Saturday and one of the owners was at my house within 30 minutes to diagnose the problem, back to the shop for the part, and back again to fix it, same day. He only charged me $55 for a weekend service call, totally worth it. They always treat me like I’m their only customer. Great guys, glad I found them.

Description of Work
New central a/c

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

01/23/2018

E. R.

The front office was polite and efficient in scheduling same day service even though it was not an emergency. I received a phone call 30 minutes before arrival advising the technician was on the way. James quickly assessed the problem and made repairs. He had the needed parts on the truck. He was courteous, professional and personable. He made certain everything was running well before leaving and provided a written receipt. ClimateSmith is a trustworthy, locally owned and operated, business. I'm glad I called them.

Description of Work
Repaired furnace in basement

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

11/21/2017

Lonnie E.

Everything they've doe has been excellent. They're on time and so clean that afterward there's no hint they've stepped foot in the house.

Description of Work
ClimateSmith has been my HVAC service for 8 years. I was an early customer if theirs. Our former HVAC system gave out. They did excellent work installing a new and better one and have been our faithful service contractors ever since.

Work Completed On 11/21/2017

09/11/2017

Susan H.

Professional, reasonable and prompt

Description of Work
Tune up and a replacement part on the a/c control

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

08/28/2017

Jim E.

They did the work and were on time and everything worked. They were good about contacting manufacturer and securing part under warranty. Not so forthcoming on the pricing, but gave a senior discount.

Description of Work
First had to diagnose the issue. Then install new cooling coil and new Freon.

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

07/13/2017

Alex G.

Easily scheduled. Service visit went very well, on time, budget, no surprises or long projects. Didn't mind me watching service. Gave a couple helpful tips on keeping service down, maintaining unit, saving power.

Description of Work
Spring AC tune up.

Work Completed On 05/16/2017

06/14/2017

Alphise B.

He fixed both of my units. One unit is very old and will need replacing in the near future. He was not sure if the repairs would keep the older unit running for much longer, but it is almost 2 months later and both units are still working great.

Description of Work
2 air conditioning units were not working

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

06/06/2017

RICK V.

Inspected HVAC and prepared us for upcoming summer. Did not upcharge or add-on unnecessary features. Very pleasant. Will use again.

Description of Work
HVAC inspection.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

05/25/2017

Anthony W.

Air-conditioner was tripping for some reason and climate Smith came out and located the issue. Spent a lot of time and didn't charge a dollar more than the deal on Angie's list. Not only did they fix my issue, they hung around and made sure that it didn't come back. This was a month ago and my house is still cool as a ice cube.. they are the only guys I call from now on,

Description of Work
Air-conditioner was tripping for unknown reason.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

05/20/2017

Maria O.

It worked out great. They are very responsive and they do a great job and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Service and replaced a part in one of the AC units

Work Completed On 04/28/2017

02/15/2017

Linn F.

It was a happy day. I got air conditioning. It took probably 6 hours to complete the work. There was one guy that pretty much did the service from start to finish. His supervisor did come out a few times. They responded to email questions and everything is working just fine. I feel like I got a good product for a fair price. They left the area clean. They didn't leave the debris laying around. They were done in one day as they said they would. Their maintenance could be better. Six months later they came out and inspected both of my units and the one had a problem and they couldn't find. It happened a few months later but they should noticed it or let me know.

Description of Work
A brand new air conditioning system and heating system.

Work Completed On 06/14/2016

12/16/2016

Becky P.

I am very satisfied with the service from ClimateSmith. I made my appointment for the afternoon, and I told the rep that I would be home all day and to call me if the tech could come earlier. The rep called me because the tech was ahead of schedule and he was able to come earlier. The tech was very polite and professional. He inspected my HVAC unit and furnace and provided feedback on my issue. He even took the extra time to help me understand how the unit works and the steps I can take to maintain it. He answered all of my questions and was very helpful. I will definitely call ClimateSmith again and refer them to others.

Description of Work
AC making loud grinding noise when operating

Work Completed On 12/16/2016

10/04/2016

Michael S.

Our original upstairs AC wasn't keeping up with the summer heat and I contacted a couple of companies about a replacement. I ended up going with ClimateSmith based on their price and some recommendations, and I couldn't be happier. They did a great job installing a new system, and fixed some ducting and balance issues our bedroom had. There were a couple of minor things when they were done, so I contacted them and they came back immediately to take care of them. The installers clearly had pride in their work, and they knew what they were doing. Our home is nice and comfortable now, and I'm really happy we went with them.

Description of Work
AC and Furnace installation

Work Completed On 08/04/2016

08/05/2016

LESLIE O.

I called in the morning and Sam, the technician was at my house before 1:00. He Explained my problem and fixed it in short order. He made some suggestions to keep in mind as well. Was very courteous.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Repair