Chateau Sept Renovations

Founded 2020 •

115 Ocee View Ct

Alpharetta, GA 30022

As a company dedicated to providing premier customer service, it is important to us to deliver unparalleled workmanship on every assignment.​ We are licensed and insured. With our experience and expertise, we can provide the support your project needs. We specialize in ALL Home Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Siding, Flooring, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchens, Tile/Stone, and Decks. We will work with you to meet deadlines and coordinate with other related projects. We will maintain open communication with you to keep you up to date on the status of your job. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences. We combine our industry knowledge, the highest quality building supplies and equipment, and our dedication to deliver exceptional service to our clients. We will stay in touch, keeping you up to date on both the paperwork and renovation process....

12/06/2021

Debbie C.

Jose and crew were recommended to us by a neighbor who loved them. We were impressed from the beginning and chose to remodel 3 bathrooms with them. They were upfront with the contract and were nearly spot on with the time frame. We were provided assistance with choosing products throughout the process making it less overwhelming then it could have been. Jose’s wife Alyssa was a great help with design! If problems arose, they were discussed clearly and solutions were arrived at together. They worked to try and understand our wants and needs and to make our vision come true. We are thrilled with how all three bathrooms turned out and we would not hesitate to call them to do work again.

Description of Work
3 Bathrooms Remodeled

10/20/2021

Rick D.

Chateau Sept did a phenomenal job painting the entire condo. Every single wall, closet, ceiling, everything. They were very professional, careful, and tidy. I couldn't believe how efficient they were with moving things around and then putting them back in place. I highly recommend them for any indoor painting need!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

10/01/2021

Halina W.

Chateau Sept is the company you should go with for your renovation needs! We started a master bathroom project because my mother found a leak in her shower. Jose and Alyssa were able to come out and look at the issue within a day, which was great! Jose was very personable, courteous, and honest, which is quite hard to find in the industry. He said he could start the project in 4 weeks and complete the project in roughly 3-4 weeks. Within a few days, he sent us a very reasonable quote for an entire master bathroom remodel, and we decided to use Chateau Sept. Jose was able to have his team start the project as promised. This was quite a daunting task, but Jose and Alyssa were with us along every step of the way. My mom said that they made her "feel like family" during the renovation process. The team was personable and extremely hard working, which was quite impressive! They were at our house at 9:00 am every day and left at 6:00 PM. The team was always happy to answer my mother's questions and fix any small things that were pointed out. We were very pleased with the renovation process. It was everything that Jose, Alyssa, and team promised! They were a few small hiccups along the way, but they recommended the most practical solutions, which we were pleased with. At the end of the project, we were so happy with how the master bathroom turned out! We can't thank Jose, Alyssa, and team enough for how much hard work they put into our project. We highly recommend this professional and honest team. If we have another project in the future, Chateau Sept would be the first company we call!

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

08/17/2021

Jennifer C.

Working with Jose, Carlos, Alyssa, and team was a great experience. They completed a number of renovation projects for us include replacing 5 French doors, installing LPV throughout our entire house and a full kitchen renovation. We are already looking looking to hire them for our next project and have recommended them to a few of our friends. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, flooring, fence, painting

Category countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

05/11/2021

kevin B.

5++ stars to Jose and his entire team at Chateau Sept!! We had them finish our basement...we went all out with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, family room, home office, and workout room. I was very apprehensive going into this project but Jose was there every step of the way. He helped us with everything from deciding the layout of every room right down to the end when the last doorstop was installed. Jose was a joy to work with, even when we threw some ridiculous requests his way. He never said “I can’t do that.” Instead he would say “Sure thing. Let me figure out a way that I can do that for you.” If you are thinking of doing any kind of home renovation, do yourself a favor and call Jose first. Then see if you can find anyone who can measure up to him. I’ll just bet you can’t.

Description of Work
Basement Remodel, kitchen, bathroom, office, gym, threater room, flooring, painting, hvac.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

04/20/2021

Daphne U.

We love our kitchen reno! I highly recommend Chateau Sept and we will use them again. It was a refresh/update to our kitchen that we had been thinking about for a while. They were very helpful giving us ideas. We received an itemized quote before the work started, which is really nice, and an invoice before payment and once it was paid in full. The area was left broom clean every day so we were able to use the space without dragging debris while work was going on.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category countertops, home remodeling

03/02/2021

Zarema G.

We recently had our kitchen completely renovated by Chateau Sept. We are very happy with how it turned out, it has been transformed into a beautiful space. Jose and his team truly care about their work and customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

02/25/2021

Tracy M.

We found Chateau Sept to be caring of the client- they were very responsive whenever we called, emailed or texted. Their tile work was meticulous and of the highest quality, and their drywall repair and interior painting was the best we’ve ever worked with. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel, deck staining

Category ceramic tile, drywall, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

02/01/2021

Morgan R.

Jose and the whole Chateau Sept team were incredibly easy to work with on my kitchen remodel. I had cabinets sanded and repainted, serving bars removed, and countertops replaced. I was super impressed with how quickly the work was done, and how diligently the crews worked. The project came in on budget, and faster than estimated. I hope to work with them on another project in the future, and certainly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category countertops, home remodeling

01/23/2021

Ann I.

No where never heard from them

Description of Work
Never heard from Them

Category ceramic tile

01/12/2021

Jim S.

The Chateau Sept team was outstanding from the first phone call to the last walk-through of the improvements. They did an excellent job at a reasonable price. Throughout the process, they respected our time and our home. Communication was great, and they didn't cut corners. I highly recommend them and I'll call them again for my next project!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel and Office Doors

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, picture framing, lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

01/07/2021

Judy H.

Hiring Chateau Sept was one of the best decisions I made this year! Having them remodel by terrace apartment proved a superb experience in many ways! And I am beyond happy with the results! I never dreamed that my kitchen would look like it came from a magazine. I had several contractors come to give me estimates. I knew Chateau Sept was the one I wanted to remodel my basement when they gave me a 13 page detailed proposal while other contractors gave me at the most a 2 page proposal. This attention to detail translated into their work. The projected timeline was met and each day I knew their plans for the day through ongoing communication. Jose gets it done with his positive attitude, honesty, and hard work. Without hesitation, I proudly recommend them.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Remodeling - Basements, Closets, Countertops, Framing, Painting - Interior, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category closet systems, countertops, flooring contractor, picture framing, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

10/07/2020

Joel M.

Chateau Sept Renovations helped us with our Bathtub installation. More or less they are one of the best company for this work.

Description of Work
Bathtub installation

09/11/2020

Kimberly S.

Definitely recommend Chateau Sept! They were very timely with a quote, promptly communicated and responded to all my questions :). The workers did a nice job and kept a very clean job site. The entire team clearly took pride in their work and regularly checked in with me. I would definitely hire them again and have recommended them to friends. Check them out!

Description of Work
Board and Batten Trim and Painting in the Bathroom

08/18/2020

Alex B.

Our kitchen countertops and backsplash looks great! Very professional

Description of Work
Kitchen Countertops- Quartz

Anne J.

Jose can take your home improvement dreams and turn them into beautiful, functional realities! His eye for detail is amazing. He makes the design and construction aspects of your project super easy with his collaborative approach and excellent, responsive communication. Once he and his team complete your first project, you will be planning your next one with him!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Flooring, Siding

Category countertops, siding, marble & granite, home remodeling, outdoor kitchens

Lori M.

Jose is a phenomenal craftsman. He will work with you to create the perfect design to match your renovation vision! Jose and his crew deliver quality work with integrity and attention to detail. The Chateau Sept Renovation’s customer service staff gives you reliable, timely communication throughout your renovation.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodel, Hardwood Floor and Tile, countertops

Category hardwood floor, marble & granite

Ron H.

Awesome the work and the craftsmanship was some of the best I've seen in my 40+ years of being in the construction business. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, New Floors, Tile, Hardwood, Siding

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, siding, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Sandy B.

Jose and his team did an amazing job. The process was incredibly smooth and fast with minimal time without appliances. The finished product far exceeded expectations in beauty and functionality. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Jessica H.

Completely love the work Chateau Sept & crew have done. Their kitchen design and installation is incredible with great attention to detail. The owners provide great communication each step of the renovations and deeply care that you are satisfied. Cannot wait to work with them on our next project.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Siding, Flooring, Tile

Category lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

Jo P.

Jose and Alyssa have some great and wonderful ideas for remodeling and redecorating, color selection, textures. I was able to see some of the work they have done before and I was absolutely amazed at their ideas and craftsmanship.

Description of Work
kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Flooring

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, home remodeling

Drew F.

It was excellent! Matt treated my home as if it were his own. When he didn't like how something turned out, he wouldn't leave until it was done the way he thought it should look based on what we requested. I mean the attention to detail surpassed my expectation. An example of that would be when the paint dried, he did not like how the dry wall appeared so the section he had a problem with, he sanded and painted again. I thought the room looked wonderful but it was not where he wanted it to be. When a contractor takes that kind of pride in his work, then I will always use them in the future. My house is over 80 years old so they took their time to understand the potential problems with upgrading a house that old. Matt and Jose were transparent when they advised the potential problems when renovating older homes. They were correct, we ran into an issue with the plumbing and like professionals, they advised us of the issues, developed a plan and executed without even delaying the completion. It was certainly one of the best experiences I’ve had regarding contract work in a very long time. I will certainly use them for all my contracting needs.

Description of Work
Bathrooms, Flooring, Drywall and Painting

Category ceramic tile, drywall, hardwood floor, home remodeling, interior painters

Bob M.

Total project went extremely well. All concerns were addressed in a timely and professional manner. Will definitely be coming back to ChateauSept when ready for our bathroom renovation.

Description of Work
Full Kitchen Remodel and New Floors

Category hardwood floor, home remodeling

Barry C.

Great work attention to detail

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Flooring, Tile, Siding

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor