Atlanta Metro Roofing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

Atlanta's Most Trusted Roofing Company and Driven to a Higher Standard offering roof repairs, emergency services and roof installations. Woman owned. We help homeowner's understand the insurance claims process and their opportunity to use their homeowner's insurance to get a roof replacement if

GAF Preferred Contractor BadgeHail Roof Replaced by InsuranceRoof Replaced by Insurance due to Wind

roofing (112)gutter repair (9)skylight installation (6)chimney repair (3)siding companies (3)

10/10/2022

Keith K.

We could not be more pleased with our new roof, installed by Atlanta Metro Roofing. Shari (owner) was incredibly helpful from start to finish. She was thorough and prompt in answering all our questions. The job supervisor was very professional, and the crew did a great job. We received many bids before moving forward on our new roof; Shari and Metro Atlanta Roofing not only came in with a great bid, but also provided excellent and professional service. We highly recommend Atlanta Metro Roofing.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate the review on our company and workers. We really appreciate the recommendation. Thanks again for choosing Atlanta Metro Roofing!

03/29/2022

Douglas S.

We used AMR for several projects over the past few years and most recently for a full roof replacement. They’ve always done great work and we didn’t hesitate to give them the business when we decided to replace the roof. They were on time and worked efficiently. They were quick to identify issues and quickly fixed everything. I recommend them for roofing work and other exterior repairs around the house. We’ll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
New roof, roof repairs, trim replacement, various leaks and repairs

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

04/23/2021

Mary C.

Shari and Tom with Atlanta Metro Roofing were extremely easy to work with and their work was competitively priced. We got estimates from two other companies and went with Atlanta Metro Roofing because they worked harder to get our business, bringing out material samples and spending time with us to ensure that we picked the right shingles and the right color for our home and were willing to do some more customized work on our rather large and complicated roof. The materials and dumpster were dropped off when they said they would be and the job began and finished on schedule. They worked hard to ensure that we were 100% satisfied with the job. We are very pleased with the results and love driving down our street and seeing our lovely roof. We highly recommend Atlanta Metro Roofing to anyone who wants a quality roofing job!

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Thank you for the review. We really appreciated your business and working with you!!I We agree the color of the roof went really well with the brick. Barkwood shingles only look really good on the right home, and the color as we know, is the most important decision. Everything else can be rectified. Thank you again from all of us at Atlanta Metro Roofing. Shari - Owner

12/11/2020

Anthony V.

Due to a significant hailstorm, we found ourselves in need of a new roof. This was our first roofing experience and we interviewed, and received bids from, a number of roofing companies before deciding on the Atlanta Metro Roofing (AMR) Company. Making our decision to go with AMR was easy thanks to Shari and Tom Zippay. They are true professionals in the roofing business and demonstrated impeccable honesty, transparency, integrity, and commitment to us. Our initial conversation with Shari showed her complete understanding and knowledge of the field. Of the companies we spoke to, Shari was the only person to devote a great amount of time guiding us through the process, providing instructions in dealing with insurance claims, insurance adjusters, expectations, and every aspect of the process. We had a specialty roof requiring a considerable amount of time and effort to replace due to its unique characteristics. Shari, Tom, and their outstanding team of experts demonstrated incredible patience, commitment, and time in ensuring our needs were met 100%. We have learned through our experience that the roofing business is different with each customer. For us, it was because of our unique roof and an unexpected storm that resulted in a fallen tree limb hitting our roof during installation. This didn’t phase Shari and Tom; they were immediately on the scene and repaired all while finishing the install of our entire roof. If you wish to do business with a reputable, honest, and dedicated roofing company which treats your home as if is their own, then call AMR. You will not be disappointed and you will receive the best service in the industry. Whatever your particular needs may be, Shari and Tom will ensure your roof will be perfect!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

We appreciate your taking the time to write a review on our services. We strive to make every homeowner we work with 100% satisfied. It is also great when you also make new friends along the way. We loved doing your home and your vacation home. Shari - Owner

06/11/2020

Jay M.

We hired Atlanta Metro Roofing for a roof leak in our front facade. It was bit difficult to fix because of the rock siding. Shari and Leo team resolved the issue beyond my satisfaction. It has been more than 3 months and there are no leaks so far and it is air tight even with heavy rains. It was a pleasure working with Shari and she takes genuine interest in our problems. She is humble, down to earth and they don’t gouge on prices and are very reasonable. I would also say that the initial team of contractors who came to fix the issue (without Leo) left me with few concerns. I discussed with Shari and she immediately dispatched Leo and he addressed all my concerns to my fullest satisfaction and I am very, very happy with the work done. I have a good working relation with Shari and Leo and I will reach out to them for any roof works in future. Thanks Shari and Leo for the amazing work you guys did!!

Description of Work
Roof repair and leaks

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Thank you so much for the great review on our company. We really appreciate it!!!! We know it takes time to do so we can't thank you enough. Shari - Owner

04/16/2020

Linda M.

I’ve used Atlanta Metro Roofing for years for minor repairs. They respond quickly and fix problems correctly the first time. Last month we replaced the roof and one skylight and it was a fairly stress-free process. Shari, the owner, is easy to communicate with, knows how to work with insurance companies, and is competitive with pricing. The roof install was complete in one day and they did good job with cleanup as well.

Description of Work
New roof and skylight

Category roofing, chimney repair, skylights

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

04/03/2020

Adam H.

The team showed up, and were able to estimate the work without me having to be there. They then showed up on time, did what looks to be good work (I didn't go on my roof) for a fair price. Overall, the process was efficient, inexpensive and painless, which when it comes to buying roofing services, what I was looking for. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Repair of shingles and flashing

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

04/01/2020

Kathy S.

We love our new skylight!! The entire team at Atlanta Metro Roofing were great to work with. The process was fast, professional and beautifully executed. I HIGHLY recommend using Atlanta Metro Roofing. They are a dependable, honest, family owned company.

Description of Work
Skylight replacement

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

Review for Atlanta Metro Roofing - 1061 Cambridge Sq, Alpharetta, GA - 38473016

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] and it was great to work with you also!! Shari, Owner

06/05/2019

Mark M.

Very professional Could not be happier

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

02/18/2019

Charles B.

Shari and Leo were easy to work with including resolution of some unexpected challenges on my project, all of which were addressed professionally and timely. My roof replacement was more complicated than some because it involved a traditional roof, insurance claim, and a flat roof. Getting a quality job on a cookie cutter project is easier but getting a quality and fair result when the project presents challenges sets an exceptional contractor apart from a regular contractor. My experience with Atlanta Metro Roofing was exceptional and I definitely would use their firm again and highly recommend them to others for consideration.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

10/02/2018

Ross L.

Excellent responsiveness and performance across the board. The new skylights are perfect and all work was completed in a day. Clean-up was complete and thorough. Atlanta Metro Roofing has replaced a roof for me at another property and has repaired my primary residence roof with outstanding results. Fairly priced and absolutely professional in all respects. I recommend Atlanta Metro above any other roofing company I've used previously and wouldn't even bother to "shop" others in the future!

Description of Work
Installation of new skylights (replacement) and roof repairs

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your repeat business!

09/07/2018

Michele T.

My experience working with Atlanta Metro Roofing was excellent and exceeded my expectations. My neighbor used their services for their new roof in 2017. We needed a roof replacement and they were one of five companies that I evaluated for price, reliability, and product quality. My first phone call to Atlanta Metro Roofing was returned the same day by Brett Zippay and two days later the company's roof inspector (Sean) came to our home to evaluate the condition of a roof. It was time for replacement of the roof, and they provided a quote. (Unfortunately, our roof sustained shingle damage from Hurricane Irma's high winds in 2017, and Allstate rejected a claim to provide new roof). June 2018, I completed due diligence of AMR by contacting several referrals, drove to see other homes who had their roof replaced by AMR, and studied the information online through Angie's List, BBB, Google, NextDoor etc. Their quote was comprehensive, covered more items than their competitors and all of my questions were answered in a timely manner. Their price wasn't the least expensive of the five companies that I studied, but they were the easiest to work with, most responsive and most professional. The owner, Shari Zippay, was also involved in the process and answered all my questions. The entire process was fast, from my first call on June 12 to install July 6. The day the roof was installed, Leo, Crew Foreman, and the entire installation team were professional, cleaned up the yard thoroughly afterward, and did a terrific job, despite the hot July weather. Leo returned to our home on July 12, when I requested the flashing material be repainted Pewter Gray, instead of the standard black...he could not have been nicer. The roof truly looks gorgeous, the color looks beautiful with the brick and trim and we are very pleased with the GAF Architectural Shingles in Pewter Gray. Thank you to everyone at Atlanta Metro Roofing! Sincerely, Kevin and Michele

Description of Work
Residence Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

Review for Atlanta Metro Roofing - 1061 Cambridge Sq, Alpharetta, GA - 37381982

09/05/2018

Jill C.

Atl Metro Roof has been our roofer for business for years. They are always available when needed for emergencies. They are polite, professional, and affordable as well. We will continue to use Atl Metro Roof for all necessary repairs or replacements.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

12/04/2017

Bryan B.

Outstanding company! Every bit of what they do is quality. This is honestly one of the nicest companies I have ever worked with. You get a detailed contract with all materials listed out. Roofs are hand nailed and everyone works very hard and to ultra respectful and they left our property immaculate when they finished. There was a supervisor on site often and they do a post inspection. If there are any concerns it is immediately addressed. This company truly cares about getting it right and having 100% satisfied customers. Not the cheapest price but still very competitive and they are worth every penny. Do not hesitate to hire them. We interviewed 7 companies and they were a standout on everything!!!

Description of Work
Total New roof

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

09/03/2017

Laurie M.

We have had excellent experiences with AMR. They are professional, friendly, responsive, do good work and easy to work with. They also show up when they say they will - which is a huge deal! I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
We have used AMR a couple of times for roofing repairs.

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

Thank you so much for the review. We at Atlanta Metro Roofing really appreciate it!!!

08/28/2017

Catherine W.

Responded promptly but quote was too high. Tried to differentiate themselves with extended warranty but other companies are also doing it.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

I apologize that you were unhappy with our price but unfortunately this required custom manufactured skylights which can be very pricey. Also the labor costs and material on a flat modified bitimen roof is also costly. We always willing to re-crunch the numbers for our customers. Shari Zippay, Owner

08/14/2017

john H.

1000% I would refer and or hire again. Shari and her team were quick to respond and easy to deal with throughout the entire process. Everything went seamless from the materials and dumpster delivery to the actual tear down and install of the new roof along with the cleanup. You can't go wrong with Atlanta Metro Roofing

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

07/23/2017

Tiffany T.

Had roof replaced. Everything went as expected, and the roof looks great!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

07/20/2017

Amber M.

Atlanta Metro Roofing worked with me and my insurance company to remove and replace my 20 year old roof. They took pictures of the existing roof to show me certain details with significant damage and areas that held up well. They were never late and worked with the insurance adjuster (actually got up on the roof with him) for the insurance appraisal. The work happened quickly and efficiently. Dumpster and materials arrived the afternoon prior and removed the day the job finished, so nothing was sitting there making things ugly or difficult to get around. The crew showed up at 7am and worked hard all day. They even cleaned out my gutters! There were 2 folks on the ground at all times cleaning up debris as it came down, trimming a couple branches off nearby trees to keep the roof clear, and kept the area tidy. A smaller crew came back the next morning to finish some smaller areas (over the bay window, etc.) and they were gone by noon. The owner, Shari, and her team made it clear I was important to them and they kept me informed of things every step of the way. This was my first roofing replacement experience and I'm pleased with my decision to go with Atlanta Metro Roofers and my new GAF roof system that looks amazing.

Description of Work
Whole roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

07/17/2017

Julia S.

I needed to have the work done very quickly as I had sold the house and closing was quickly approaching. AMR got me on their calendar very quickly, and they were actually able to complete the job early. They were very informative and responsive. Once the roof was finished someone from the office called to see if I was pleased with the work and also came out to see the roof to make sure everything was in order.

Description of Work
The roof on my townhouse needed replacing.

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

06/19/2017

RUTH S.

They were extremely helpful. Shari worked with me to make sure that the shingle coloring was appropriate to the house. The work was done quickly and professionally. Leo, who supervised the job, came back after we discovered a leak that we thought might have been a result of the roofing process. Leo did extra work to prevent leaking and helped us discover that we had a plumbing issue rather than a roof leak. He was extremely helpful.

Description of Work
They replaced a roof on my 30+ year-old house

Work Completed On 05/29/2017

Thank you so much for the nice review on our company. It is nice to get up in the morning and see a [Member Information Removed] review. Everyone at AMR really appreciates your taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a thumbs up. Thanks again!

06/10/2017

Wendy S.

It went great. I would highly recommend Atlanta Metro Roofing. They explained everything about the process, quickly got me an estimate and worked with my schedule to get the roof done quickly and best of all it looks fantastic. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

We appreciate the review - it means so much to us. As I thank everyone who takes time out of their day to give us a great review. Thanks again.

03/15/2017

Laura B.

Everything went very well. We had a roof installed on our rental property. Everyone at Atlanta metro was very pleasant to deal with and also punctual with each time I met with them. Shari was awesome to deal with very helpful explaining everything they were doing. I had a roof installed on my home last year and I only wished I had used Atlanta metro Roofing for that project.

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on our house.