Atlanta Metro Roofing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

1061 Cambridge Sq Ste A

Alpharetta, GA 30009

Atlanta's Most Trusted Roofing Company and Driven to a Higher Standard offering roof repairs, emergency services and roof installations. Woman owned. We help homeowner's understand the insurance claims process and their opportunity to use their homeowner's insurance to get a roof replacement if they qualify and have storm damage (wind or hail) to their roof. If a customer does not want to use insurance we give them the best price we can to replace the roof. Our team knows roofs, we know the insurance process and when to file a claim or perhaps not to file a claim. We advise you if you need repairs or replacement and are completely honest and upfront in our findings. Most importantly we are not a storm chasing company and warrant our work!...

roofing (111)gutter repair (9)skylight installation (6)chimney repair (3)siding companies (3)

03/29/2022

Douglas S.

We used AMR for several projects over the past few years and most recently for a full roof replacement. They’ve always done great work and we didn’t hesitate to give them the business when we decided to replace the roof. They were on time and worked efficiently. They were quick to identify issues and quickly fixed everything. I recommend them for roofing work and other exterior repairs around the house. We’ll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
New roof, roof repairs, trim replacement, various leaks and repairs

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

04/23/2021

Mary C.

Shari and Tom with Atlanta Metro Roofing were extremely easy to work with and their work was competitively priced. We got estimates from two other companies and went with Atlanta Metro Roofing because they worked harder to get our business, bringing out material samples and spending time with us to ensure that we picked the right shingles and the right color for our home and were willing to do some more customized work on our rather large and complicated roof. The materials and dumpster were dropped off when they said they would be and the job began and finished on schedule. They worked hard to ensure that we were 100% satisfied with the job. We are very pleased with the results and love driving down our street and seeing our lovely roof. We highly recommend Atlanta Metro Roofing to anyone who wants a quality roofing job!

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Thank you for the review. We really appreciated your business and working with you!!I We agree the color of the roof went really well with the brick. Barkwood shingles only look really good on the right home, and the color as we know, is the most important decision. Everything else can be rectified. Thank you again from all of us at Atlanta Metro Roofing. Shari - Owner

12/11/2020

Anthony V.

Due to a significant hailstorm, we found ourselves in need of a new roof. This was our first roofing experience and we interviewed, and received bids from, a number of roofing companies before deciding on the Atlanta Metro Roofing (AMR) Company. Making our decision to go with AMR was easy thanks to Shari and Tom Zippay. They are true professionals in the roofing business and demonstrated impeccable honesty, transparency, integrity, and commitment to us. Our initial conversation with Shari showed her complete understanding and knowledge of the field. Of the companies we spoke to, Shari was the only person to devote a great amount of time guiding us through the process, providing instructions in dealing with insurance claims, insurance adjusters, expectations, and every aspect of the process. We had a specialty roof requiring a considerable amount of time and effort to replace due to its unique characteristics. Shari, Tom, and their outstanding team of experts demonstrated incredible patience, commitment, and time in ensuring our needs were met 100%. We have learned through our experience that the roofing business is different with each customer. For us, it was because of our unique roof and an unexpected storm that resulted in a fallen tree limb hitting our roof during installation. This didn’t phase Shari and Tom; they were immediately on the scene and repaired all while finishing the install of our entire roof. If you wish to do business with a reputable, honest, and dedicated roofing company which treats your home as if is their own, then call AMR. You will not be disappointed and you will receive the best service in the industry. Whatever your particular needs may be, Shari and Tom will ensure your roof will be perfect!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

We appreciate your taking the time to write a review on our services. We strive to make every homeowner we work with 100% satisfied. It is also great when you also make new friends along the way. We loved doing your home and your vacation home. Shari - Owner

06/11/2020

Jay M.

We hired Atlanta Metro Roofing for a roof leak in our front facade. It was bit difficult to fix because of the rock siding. Shari and Leo team resolved the issue beyond my satisfaction. It has been more than 3 months and there are no leaks so far and it is air tight even with heavy rains. It was a pleasure working with Shari and she takes genuine interest in our problems. She is humble, down to earth and they don’t gouge on prices and are very reasonable. I would also say that the initial team of contractors who came to fix the issue (without Leo) left me with few concerns. I discussed with Shari and she immediately dispatched Leo and he addressed all my concerns to my fullest satisfaction and I am very, very happy with the work done. I have a good working relation with Shari and Leo and I will reach out to them for any roof works in future. Thanks Shari and Leo for the amazing work you guys did!!

Description of Work
Roof repair and leaks

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Thank you so much for the great review on our company. We really appreciate it!!!! We know it takes time to do so we can't thank you enough. Shari - Owner

04/16/2020

Linda M.

I’ve used Atlanta Metro Roofing for years for minor repairs. They respond quickly and fix problems correctly the first time. Last month we replaced the roof and one skylight and it was a fairly stress-free process. Shari, the owner, is easy to communicate with, knows how to work with insurance companies, and is competitive with pricing. The roof install was complete in one day and they did good job with cleanup as well.

Description of Work
New roof and skylight

Category roofing,chimney repair,skylights

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

04/03/2020

Adam H.

The team showed up, and were able to estimate the work without me having to be there. They then showed up on time, did what looks to be good work (I didn't go on my roof) for a fair price. Overall, the process was efficient, inexpensive and painless, which when it comes to buying roofing services, what I was looking for. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Repair of shingles and flashing

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

04/01/2020

Kathy S.

We love our new skylight!! The entire team at Atlanta Metro Roofing were great to work with. The process was fast, professional and beautifully executed. I HIGHLY recommend using Atlanta Metro Roofing. They are a dependable, honest, family owned company.

Description of Work
Skylight replacement

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

Review for Atlanta Metro Roofing - 1061 Cambridge Sq, Alpharetta, GA - 38473016

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] and it was great to work with you also!! Shari, Owner

06/05/2019

Mark M.

Very professional Could not be happier

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

02/18/2019

Charles B.

Shari and Leo were easy to work with including resolution of some unexpected challenges on my project, all of which were addressed professionally and timely. My roof replacement was more complicated than some because it involved a traditional roof, insurance claim, and a flat roof. Getting a quality job on a cookie cutter project is easier but getting a quality and fair result when the project presents challenges sets an exceptional contractor apart from a regular contractor. My experience with Atlanta Metro Roofing was exceptional and I definitely would use their firm again and highly recommend them to others for consideration.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

10/02/2018

Ross L.

Excellent responsiveness and performance across the board. The new skylights are perfect and all work was completed in a day. Clean-up was complete and thorough. Atlanta Metro Roofing has replaced a roof for me at another property and has repaired my primary residence roof with outstanding results. Fairly priced and absolutely professional in all respects. I recommend Atlanta Metro above any other roofing company I've used previously and wouldn't even bother to "shop" others in the future!

Description of Work
Installation of new skylights (replacement) and roof repairs

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your repeat business!

Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Insurance Claims Specialists, Skylights, Gutters, TPO, Flat Roofs, Metal Roofs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available