Athenia Home Inspectors LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2011

We do a new low cost four point inspection for Investors and people on a budget. Home Inspections, for resale, foreclosures, pre listing inspections, pre dry wall and final inspection for new construction. We also do electronic Radon testing....

Turn Key Home Inspections

Here at Turn-key home inspections we have dedicated inspectors striving to give your home a top quality safety inspection ensuring you peace of mind in your sale or purchase

T&R Home Inspections LLC

T&R offers a four point home inspection that provides one of the most comprehensive inspections for the home of your choice. A complete inspection includes a visual examination from top to bottom. We do non-invasive visual checks inside and out of the home, take multiple pictures and videos and a report is delivered to you within 24 hours. T&R is a Certified Professional Inspector that is is in good standing in the state of Georgia and delivers elite personal service where a handshake still means something. We look forward to helping you with your home buying needs, aim to please and assure that all of your needs are met with ease.

Offers by T&R Home Inspections LLC on Angi
Hi Tech Home Inspections Inc

25 years experience as an IRC certified and ICC certified Combination Residential Inspector as well as a CCMI (Code Certified Master Inspector) through GAHI (Georgia Association of Home Inspectors) since 1996. ***PLEASE text or call me at 404-323-6060. If possible, also email me your name, number property address as well so I can respond as quickly as possible. IF YOU MESSAGE ME THROUGH ANGIE'S LIST IT SLOWS DOWN THE PROCESS FOR YOU. You can also email me directly at atlantainspections@gmail.com but texting me the address ensures the quickest response***** With over 4500 homes inspected since 1996, HI-Tech Home Inspections, Inc. provides highly trained and experienced home and stucco inspection services as well as radon and asbestos testing. Unlike almost every other home inspection company, I INSPECT ONLY ONE HOUSE A DAY. After 25 years in business, HI-Tech Home Inspections, Inc. does not believe it is possible to do a top-notch, thorough inspection and provide a detailed customized report while doing more than one inspection per day. I would rather endeavor to do a great job and give my clients a very detailed report to provide as much negotiating leverage as possible as well as providing peace of mind knowing they have a very good feel for the house instead of cramming in as much work as possible. I also offer a significantly less expensive option for investors and purchasers of "as is" properties which involves no written report but photos and extensive audio notes as well as whatever notes and photos/videos you wish to take on site. HI-Tech Home Inspections was the first to develop digital photo reports in 1997 (yea, that's right, I said it!) . I have also been performing stucco inspections longer than any other inspector in the state (since 1996). Feel free to call when it is convenient for you - I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Cell: 404-323-6060

Offers by Hi Tech Home Inspections Inc on Angi

12/18/2014

Christle W.

06/09/2013

Santrice P.

Absolutely Wonderful!!! My coworker referred me to Mr. Font after meeting him at a home buyer seminar. She was so impressed after hearing him speak about inspecting homes. I am a real estate agent and I'm buying a home so I know the value of a good inspector. I have been to many home inspections with my clients and none have been as thorough as Mr. Font. Not only was he thorough but he took the time to explain how things worked and what would happen if they didn't. He also gave me helpful tips on home maintenance which was invaluable for a single woman like myself. I will definitely refer all of my clients to Mr. Font because I want them to have the best!!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

10/15/2011

Christel J.

It was a very interesting experience it was wonderful that Mr. Font was so very thorough and making sure I understood everything he was finding. It was a great learning experience to take from this house buying process. I believe all home inspectors should be this thorough.

Description of Work
George arrived at 11am and left at 7:30 pm the inspection and inspection report were very detailed and very thorough. George did not miss any issue with the house. He started on the outside and worked his way in and then inspected the house from one side to the other checking out every nook and cranny if a door would not open properly or out let cover was missing he got them all. along with some electrical issues that were in hidden areas like the crawl space and attic that were not properly done. He also noted the a/c heat unit issues with the connections and it working or not working accordingly. There were also some issues he found in the electrical panel and plumbing issues not correctly done. Mr. Font noted every little flaw within the house and I was quite shocked when the seller agreed to fix them all.

Category home inspection

We do not offer service that can cause a conflict of interest. In on other word we do not detect and then offer to fix problems we find. This so you are sure that we are not setting you up to offer you a service further down that will cost you more that the inspection. Our inspection are not one or two hour deals. We stay as long as required.

Satisfaction