Artech Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2008

5080 Forest Run Trce

Alpharetta, GA 30022

Artech roofing & construction LLC. is a full service Residential Roofing Company that services the greater North Metro Atlanta, Knoxville and Knox couty areas. We do Roofing installations, replacements, and repairs, which are all backed with a full warranty on workmanship and materials. Licensed and insured, our business was founded on the highest standards of professional Roofing service and we have not looked back. Not every roof needs to be replaced, and we are here to present an absolutely reliable, totally professional assessment. 80% of our business comes from customer referral. We have earned a GAF CERTIFIED ROOFING CONTRACTOR status for being a well established company and experts in our field. We use roof jacks on all steep roofs and we carry OSHA-approved safety equipment for all of our roofers. We step flash all walls and install an advanced Leak Barrier in valleys and crickets of chimneys. We stand behind all of our work with written warranties.We have many references and will be happy to provide you with a list at your request. If you have any questions or wish to set up an appointment, please contact us or call us at (404)-783-4949 and (865) 268 9606. We are looking forward to working with you to solve your roofing problems and becoming your roofing specialist. Knoxville office: 118 N Peters Rd. Suite 180, Knoxville, tn 37923, Knoxville phone: 865-268-9606, Atlanta office: 325 waddington tr, duluth, ga 30097, Atlanta phone: 404-543-9263 & 404-783-4949....

07/08/2021

Linda F.

From the first meeting with Patricia & Yilber we felt very comfortable about starting the project with their company. They listened to what we wanted and came back with a solution. Their crews were professional and knowledgeable. It was a great experience to be able to trust your contractor! We will be doing more projects with Artech.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel & ceiling texture removal

Category drywall, electrician, lighting, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters

12/29/2018

Karen E.

Fantastically well. These people are the best. Yilber and Patricia worked with us to make sure that they knew exactly what needed to be done. Their crews are professional, courteous, cleaned up everything every day, and worked quickly to get our farm back into perfect shape again. This is a family owned company that I can't recommend highly enough for their outstanding quality work, service attitude, and value for work performed. Yilber also coordinated great with our insurance company to make everything super easy on us.

Description of Work
Extensive hail storm repairs to our home and other buildings on our farm. Replaced 7 roofs, repainted 3 buildings and miles of board fence, interior repairs in two locations for water damage

Category ceramic tile, drywall, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, chimney caps, skylights, house painters, interior painters

05/16/2018

Ken A.

Yilber is absolutely awesome - great communications and the quality of their work is beyond comparison. They use top-notch materials and other knowledgeable roofing people in our area said that the job they did is terrific. Also, the care that they took to make sure the lines on the roof were straight - even at the valleys where each shingle must be cut at an angle the lines are absolutely straight. This is our second experience with Artech and I have nothing but good things to say about them. They painted the vent stacks on the building a perfect matching color to the shingles, cleaned up the yard perfectly. My wife is a stickler for good work and was most complimentary about the quality of the job, the work ethic of the workers and the overall supervision and execution of the task. The price was right in line with other quotes but I can't imagine anyone could have done as good a job.

Description of Work
Full Roof on commercial building

03/28/2018

John H.

Outstanding! Very high quality work. Great communication and follow-up from Yilber and team. Price was very reasonable. Job was involved and somewhat technical, given dimensions and pitch of roof.

Description of Work
Re-roof entire roof

08/27/2017

Walter K.

Excellent! The workers called the contractor while they were still on the roof and waited until the contractor called me for approval before the work was done.

Description of Work
I purchased a $99.00 coupon to have my roof inspected which included a $100.00 credit toward any repairs needed. I had a leak in my roof already so I knew that at least one repair was needed. The service was performed promptly immediately after an appointment was set with the contractor. The repair was made, another area of concern on the roof was identified, and that was also repaired. The workers were polite, professional, and completed the work in a timely manner.

07/06/2017

Michael P.

Work went very well. Maintained isolation barriers while abating the mold. Complied with cleaning and inspections and meeting specifications. A year later and everything is still good with no mold reoccurring.

Description of Work
The house was built in the mid 1980's at which time the Code allowed for bathroom shower and tubs to be built with a double layer of sheetrock then tiles. Over time, this design allowed moisture to get behind the tiles and cause mold growth. We had two bathrooms with mold issues. Artech ripped-out and abated both the shower and the tub, redesigned and upgraded.

Category ceramic tile, roofing, home remodeling, house painters

04/18/2016

Tina M.

They showed up on time, were very professional, and left the area spotless where they were working. The quality of the work they did is perfect!

Description of Work
They repaired a leaky shower that was dripping into our 2-story entryway plus repaired the ceiling in my kitchen that also had prior water damage.

Category drywall, roofing, home remodeling

12/16/2015

Brenda P.

This company did a great job! They were professional and courteous. The owner is eager to provide excellent service and they have great roofing products to offer. I recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced our roof

09/11/2015

Ken M.

Very smooth, I goofed- not them. Will definetly use them next time!

Description of Work
Very prompt, professional, and likeable people. I made a mistake in reviewing the proposal and went with another company.

02/12/2015

ED C.

About five years ago we had a bad roof leak from a previously botched roof job that required repairing the plywood under the shingles to stop leaking into the attic and down into a bedroom. When Artech Roofing and Construction arrived they assessed the problems and gave me a very fair price compared to other contractors. The other contractors pushed for selling me a whole new roof which we could not afford. The work was done promptly and properly and they also replaced 3 vent boots. In September we had another very bad leak that semi-flooded our living room. Again, other contractors wanted to replace the entire roof. Artech arrived and thoroughly assessed the problem. Again they gave me a very fair price for fixing the valley. This time I asked them for a price for a complete tear-off and new roof. I was surprised they gave me such a very competitive price compared to 3 others. When Yilber Velasco, the company owner, examined the interior damage from the leak, he told me that my homeowners insurance might cover the damage. He informed me that they could do that work as well as they are licensed general contractors as well. Yilber worked collaboratively with my insurance company to inspect and consider the damage. Throughout the various steps of the process, he and his crews worked politely, efficiently, and with perfection from the roof, gutters, soffits and fascia down to all the inside work, always leaving at the day with cleaning up so that we could continue with our normal lives. Patricia, Yilber?s wife and co-owner worked so well with my wife in choosing colors, patterns, etc. She patiently worked with my wife as they collaboratively sorted through a multitude of options. My wife stated that she felt she ?found a missing sister.? Patricia steadfastly focused on getting the floor transitions to be a perfect blend between floors. No minor details were left without insuring we were totally satisfied. After the roof was so beautifully done, we decided to replace several windows. Again Artech provided the solution with a top rated brand of energy efficient windows at a price so affordable that we replaced the entire house for a price of a handful of other brand name windows. When the installers sealed the windows with the copping and special caulk that could not be painted to blend with the exterior paint. Although we did not complain about the original install, Yilber and Patricia sensed that we were not totally thrilled and insisted that copping and caulk be changed. Patricia had them return to replace the copping and caulk at their own expense, again insuring that we were totally satisfied. We are thrilled with the result. Patricia and Yilber?s crews were all very friendly, and always focused on getting every detail right for our approvals. The experience of working with them over the last few months (roof, sub-roof, soffits, fascia, gutters, inside ceilings, floors, walls, painting and windows) were all completed in timely and meticulous fashion. We have never had such delightful (yes delightful) experience with contractors! If you want fair highly competitive pricing, accurate descriptions of every detail of the work, crews that are non-invasive and willing to go that extra bit for your complete satisfaction, we highly recommend Artech Roofing and Construction.

Description of Work
Roof tear off of 2 layers, replace shingles, soffits, lots of fascia, gutters, chimney cap. Inside - Rebuild living room and kitchen ceilings, install new lights and fix previous wiring, installed new kitchen floor, Replace & install new windows throughout house.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, gutter repair, lighting, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, chimney caps, chimney repair, home remodeling, house painters

10/06/2014

Ann C.

It is rare that I write a review for services, only for A+ of F- work. In the case of Artech Roofing, it?s an A+ all the way! That goes for their high quality work, customer care, and trustworthiness. It is a pleasure to recommend Artechroofing.com in Atlanta, Georgia, in particular the efficient and friendly owners, Mr. Yilber Valesco and his wife Patricia, who have been a pleasure to do business with over the last 3 years. We have a rental property in Atlanta, Georgia and we are hundreds of miles away. The first time we worked with Artech Roofing, we got three estimates for our leaky roof. Not only did Artech come in with the lowest bid, they were the only company to send us photos with the estimate. That was particularly important to us since we were not there to see the problems (even if we were in town, we wouldn't be up on the roof). They followed up with a phone call explaining the situation and the work in detail. I was struck by the fact that Artech's bid seemed reasonable and fair, whereas, the other two bids seemed inflated. Since that first job, I have called upon Artech several times to do a variety of jobs, such as gutter replacement and even contract work outside of their immediate field. For example, once I needed to have some trees removed from the property and Artech was kind enough to help me out by finding someone to do it and overseeing the job in my absence. I was 100% confident in them. Yilber Valesco has many skills and talents related to home improvement. He has been available to answer my questions and give me advice. I am so happy to have a person I can turn to with confidence when problems with the house arise, someone I know I can trust and who is both friendly and professional. When it is time for a new roof, I am calling Artech Roofing. If you want someone who is trustworthy, efficient, and friendly, I would highly recommend Artech Roofing (404) 783 - 4949. Give them a call!

Description of Work
Replace gutters and roof repair

Category gutter repair, roofing

09/23/2014

Sam H.

Estimate was 30% higher than the next highest proposal and only given verbally. There was no written estimate to detail what was included and what was not. Other ratings on Angie's List are why we requested a quote.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for roof replacement with 30 year shingles

08/19/2014

Roy B.

Yilber was very personable and professional. He gave me confidence that my job would be done with a high degree of attention and quality. He had to go out of town for his father's medical issues at one point, but rescheduled the work to my satisfaction. I would be happy to enthusiastically recommend him, and his Artech company.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and repaired rotten wood and trim.

Category gutter repair, roofing

07/15/2014

Claudia N.

They were excellent and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Artech Roofing & Construction replaced the gutters and did some additional repairs on some windows.

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

06/17/2014

Brenda M.

Had a hole in my roof that I could see from inside the house (my insurance adjuster showed me). Called my insurance company first. They came out and suggested I get someone to patch the hole around my chimney. Called several roofing companies. This was the only company that agreed with my insurance company. One company actually pulled off one of the shingles to show me that I needed to have my roof replaced. My insurance company gave me a report on the roof damage and an estimate to repair. This was the only company that agreed with the insurance company's report. I did not discuss this with him prior and still didn't after i hired him. He was professional and courteous. If I needed help again with my roof I would use this company again..

Description of Work
Fixed a hole in my roof

Category roofing, chimney repair

05/13/2014

Debbie J.

Artech Roofers are PROS! Attention to detail, customer service attitude and their desire and willingness to do outstanding work is unsurpassed. The communications with the company were prompt and clear. Everything was explained, options etc. with no hard sell. The crew always arrived on time and cleaned up each day. The work was completed in a timely manner and my yard was left completely clear of nails or debris.Thanks Yilber for a stress free experience and providing a beautifully installed new roof!

Description of Work
Installed new roof.

04/20/2014

Justin B.

Artech showed up on time for the quote and too the time to walk me throughout all the options and actually drove me around to houses with different styles/ color roofs so I could decide on which one to pick. I had about 4 quotes ranging from 10k-20k I am so glad I decided on Artech. They were at the top ranking on Angie's List when I called them out. Great job guys!!! I just wish you guys installed pools so I could have you back out at the house. It's so nice to see contractors giving fair/ honest and quality work. It's hard to find a quality contractors to come give fair quotes in Farragut. It seems most automatically add 20% when you tell them you live in Farragut, but not these guys!!!

Description of Work
Replaced roof and felt due to hail storm damage.

04/09/2014

srini A.

Excellent service. Quoted the price over the phone and stood by it. Crew came on time and very professional. Very happy with the quality of work and finished the work as promised. I would recommend them for anyone's future work.

Description of Work
Had a water pipe burst due to freezing temps. Re-piped the whole house. Fixed the sheet rock and painted them.

03/07/2014

Jennifer Y.

The interaction Artech went very well. They came out and met my insurance adjuster and showed him the damage on the roof. Once we gave the go ahead for the roof, the turn around time was great. New roof was installed over 2 days and when the left there were no signs of any construction debris. They even cleaned up our yard! Communication was very quick and detailed. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Replace our roof from wind damage.

12/27/2013

Shailender R.

Yilber did a great job.His staff was professional and kept in touch. Yilber was punctual and completed the job quickly. Yilber is very good about returning calls and he kept me well informed. He is highly recommended.

Description of Work
Removed all shingles. Replaced plumbing boots, ridge vent, three sheets of plywood, placed new felt and shingles, cleaned up, and hauled away trash. All in one day.

12/05/2013

Brenda M.

The work went well. The clean-up was done and I was very pleased. Will call them again.

Description of Work
They patched my roof.

12/04/2013

Jill B.

Went as planned. Flashing around chimney had to be added to original estimate and Yilber and adjuster communicated directly and I did not have to be involved. The crew came very early and stayed late.

Description of Work
Had multiple storm damage to roof. I called to make a claim with my homeowners insurance and Yilber met the adjuster at my home and surveyed the damage with him. The adjuster determined at that time that I definitely had roof damage all over the entire roof and a full replacement would need to be done and the replacement would have to be replaced and would be covered by my homeowners policy. As soon as I had written approval from insurance company, Yilber scheduled the replacement and communicated directly with the adjuster. The job was completed as planned and total clean up was done.

Category roofing, chimney repair

11/16/2013

Susan H.

The owner of the company oversaw the entire project, ordered the necessary materials all of which were top quality, provided a team of expert workers, and the job was completed within 3 days. Complete clean-up was done including making sure all roofing nails were picked up all across our lawn, that all scraps were picked up, that the drive way and walkways were blown free of any trash, etc. The owner of the company came by to inspect the completed project and to be sure we were completely satisfied. Because we were leaving for a trip the next day, we appreciated the professionalism and the integrity of the company's owner to do what he said he would do - on time and on budget.

Description of Work
He met with our claims agent to review the damage to our roof. Once we had an estimate and approval from our insurance company, we contracted for the roofing job and set a date for the work to be done.

11/07/2013

Marita H.

We interviewed three roofing companies (two well-known, big companies and Artech) before selecting Yilber with Artech Roofing. The house had significant damage from a big hail storm and the insurance company estimated the cost to repair it to be in excess of $18,000. Of the three companies, Artech was the most professional and genuinely wanted our business. By "professional" we mean that Yilber promptly returned our phone calls, documented everything with digital photographs, showed up for appointments on time, and clearly explained what work would be done. Yilber is easy to work with and very personable. He did not "high pressure" or rush us in our decision. When we were ready to sign the contract, it was a Saturday and he agreed to stop by our house that evening, even though he was on an outing with his family. He is willing to go the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service, which we appreciated. The actual work on the house was done in a timely manner and to our satisfaction. Our tenants were also very happy with the end result and the professional way that Yilber and his crew worked with them to schedule everything. When the work was completed, everything was cleaned up properly. The house looks great! Yilber/Artech's business card is definitely going in our rolodex.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and siding on an investment property with hail storm damage

Category roofing, siding

10/21/2013

Carolyn S.

I was very pleased with how thorough Yilber was. I am very happy with everything. My house is gray and I had planned to have "safe" black roof installed. Yilber suggested a brown roof. I was very reluctant. He wasn't pushy, but he assured me that I wouldn't regret the choice. I love the brown roof! It gives the home a rich, sophisticated look. There was significant damage to the interior caused by the damaged roof. You can't even tell it was repaired. They did a really nice job matching the stencil pattern on the ceiling. The chimney looks great too. Given all the work that was done, the price was very reasonable. It was more than what my insurance company estimated. But, Yilber was able to justify the work and cost to the insurance adjuster. I would recommend this company others looking for a roofer and other contracting work.

Description of Work
Replaced roof Repaired chimney Repaired and painted [partial] interior ceiling and wall

Category drywall, roofing, chimney repair, interior painters