Alpharetta Pro Locksmith LLC

With Angi since January 2017

3000 Old Alabama Rd

Alpharetta, GA 30022

At Alpharetta Pro Locksmith LLC, we offer quality services to local Metro Atlanta clients at reasonable prices. Our courteous Locksmith Service staff have the professional tools and experience necessary to help with all your needs. Call today to get in touch with our staff and to learn more about what we have to offer. We offer all of you Locksmith Services....

04/03/2021

Patrick C.

On time response & under budget estimate. Professional team & too communicative about the job. Appreciate it. Thanks!

Description of Work
Replacement Lock

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for choosing Alpharetta Pro Locksmith

03/26/2021

Marcos W.

I am so grateful for them, every time I've needed them for auto lock and they've been there within an hour and then just a few minutes later, thank you

Description of Work
Rekey at my house

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for Choosing Alpharetta Pro Locksmith

10/15/2018

Jacki A.

Initially responded quickly by email but never showed or followed up

Description of Work
Door lock removed

Please call us with more details 7706912489

08/01/2018

Dennis L.

He took the time to do it right. Well done.

Description of Work
New Keys for all locks

07/18/2018

Barbara C.

I called Alpharetta Pro Locksmith and Denny, the owner, answered right away. He was very helpful and agreed to send someone just to give me a bid. He sent Adir, who was especially nice and very knowledgeable. He was also VERY HONEST in telling us what we did NOT need to do to keep our house safe. He could have earned more money doing what I had asked him to do, but he explained that we did not need to do this. He was very efficient and pleasant and did the job quickly at a reasonable cost. I would highly recommend this company. There are many unscrupulous locksmiths out there, but this is an honest one, the REAL DEAL!

Description of Work
Replace two single bolt deadbolts with doubles

04/12/2018

Judith V.

I previously wrote an ok report because I was disappointed in the cost. Well, the owner of the company called me personally and "made" the cost right. I was so impressed by this concern that I wanted all to know that when dealing with such an excellent business person I would hire this company again, hands down. THAT'S Customer service at it's best. Not only Great Work, but excellent responsiveness.

Description of Work
Lost key and needed lock to be opened.

10/20/2017

Peter K.

They were courteous and professional, and showed up when they said they would. The work was completed quickly, and everything double checked when they were done. The locksmith clearly knew exactly what he was doing. The price charged was the price quoted. The whole process was a piece of cake. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I bought a new smart key for my car and needed to have it programmed and the emergency key cut

02/28/2017

Abram S.

really satisfied and would highly recommend

Description of Work
I was at a customers house doing work in Alpharetta and i accidentally locked my self out. This guy came in under 5 minutes and did a fast and professional work.

ACADEMY LOCK & KEY

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, and our great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! We are available 24/7 for Emergency Services.

Unlockit Locksmith & Security

Welcome! Thank you for visiting Unlockit Locksmith & Security, your comprehensive resource for residential and commercial locksmith services in metro Atlanta. For any and all of your locksmith-related needs, we offer a wide array of high quality solutions at affordable prices. From simple lockout services, to entry point reinforcement and break-in prevention, to advanced locks, keys, safes, and access control systems – you name it – Unlockit Locksmith & Security has you covered. Serving the entire metro Atlanta area at the same low price. No extra charge for nights & weekends. 7 employees. No subs. Award winning.

Locksmith Johns Creek GA,Door Lock Repair Johns Creek GA,Key Cutting Johns Creek GA,Padlock Removal Johns Creek GA