ALPHARETTA HOME REMODELING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2006

NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES VARIES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICES MAY APPLY....

Double N Services

At Double N Services our goal is to provide exceptional quality service while using state-of-the-art eco-friendly products to give you spotless a clean home free of harmful chemicals. Our unique DNS Low Moisture Green & Clean System® uses advanced bio-active citrus cleaners and state-of-the-art "quick dry" techniques. They are effective yet safe for your family and pets. Our "quick dry" system uses high tech truck-mounted equipment for greater cleaning and extraction power and even quicker drying.

Offers by Double N Services on Angi
Ford 24/7 locksmith

Whether you are locked out of your home or business, the trusted professionals at Ford 24/7 Locksmith Services, LLC, can help. As a local leading locksmith, we are proud to offer a full range of services for a broad range of individual needs. We also offer same-day, emergency locksmith services with the knowledge that most people require immediate access to the place from which they had been locked out. When you need an experienced locksmith, we are here for you! Ford 24/7 Locksmith Services LLC 678-755-6321

Offers by Ford 24/7 locksmith on Angi
All Seasons Heating and Air

As a full service HVAC provider, All Seasons Heating and Air has been assisting the local Gainesville community consistently and effectively throughout the years. At the heart of our unmatched service is a core team that deeply understands the concepts involved in heating, cooling, and ventilation. With All Seasons Heating and Air, you have an able partner to make sure your property is functional and efficient.

06/14/2013

They were awesome and great. I contacted them by phone and they were good to me by phone to do the estimate and then they were really prompt getting out here to do the repair. While they were here, they noticed another potential problem on the deck and corrected it, so it was a great experience. They were great.

Description of Work
I used Alpharetta Home Remodeling for a deck repair.

Category decks

10/11/2012

Alpharetta Home Remodeling's quote was much higher than I wanted to pay. They came out the next day. Their estimation was very professional, but it was just very expensive.

Description of Work
Alpharetta Home Remodeling gave me a quote. They were going to paint the interior and exterior of the house, repair siding, and correct all previous paint mistakes.

Category siding,house painters,interior painters

08/06/2012

I'm absolutely pleased with the service that they did. If I were to recommend them to somebody I would say they have great attention to detail and really want to do their job. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Alpharetta Home Remodeling two weeks ago to tile the backsplash.

Category ceramic tile

03/16/2012

I really like them..we just haven't decided to go forward with the project yet.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from them to remodel the basement.

Category remodeling

01/06/2012

I bought the tile separately and the labor was around $4000. I think they did a very good. The quality of the workmanship was excellent and they were punctual. The clean up was very good. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
I used the services of Alpharetta Home Remodelling on 4th of July to tile my basement floor.

Category ceramic tile

BASEMENT REFINISHING. ANY & ALL HOME REPAIRS: HEATING & AIR, ELECTRIC, PLUMBING, ROOFING, CARPET, HARDWOODS, TILE, CARPENTRY, CUSTOM-MADE CABINETRY, PAINTING. PRESSURE WASHING OF DECKS AND CEMENT, CONSTRUCTION OF NEW DECKS, AND REFINISHING OF OLDER DECKS. TRASH AND TREE REMOVAL. STUMP GRINDING. GUTTER CLEANING AND NEW GUTTER INSTALLATION. GRANITE COUNTERS AND VANITIES.