Alpha Rug Expo Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2003

We offer both sales and installation of any type of flooring material. Our installers are proffessional and work directly for us. We typically require a deposit for the materials required and collect the labor after the job is complete and the customer is 100% satisfied. Financing is available and 6 months same as cash is a great option for customers who need a little extra time to pay for their project. We have continously changing stock promotions that represent some of the best deals on the market....

CR FLOOR

Contact 7708966006 Laminate LVT LVP Carpert Tile Free Estimate Hablamos Español e inglés Atlanta 💪🏼

Floor Coverings International Alpharetta

We know that looking for new floors can be overwhelming. Sitting in Atlanta traffic to get to the flooring store only makes it worse. With our 3 step process, FCI Alpharetta provides the simplest and most satisfying floor buying experience to help you get floors you will love. Whether you are looking for new carpet, tile, stone, vinyl, laminate, hardwood floors, or pretty much any other type of flooring, we we want to make finding the right floors for your budget and your space - easy. Get started with a free quote today.

Offers by Floor Coverings International Alpharetta on Angi
The Floor Guys

In business since 1997, We specialize in Carpet and Hardwood Installation & Refinishing. We are proud to serve Atlanta area building a good reputation providing Honesty, Professional Service and Quality Work. Our personalized service with Customer Satisfaction is what keeps our company one step ahead of our competition. The locally owned and operated The Floor Guys can revitalize your interior with fine attention to detail. We pride ourselves on our experienced employees, knowledge and integrity. No job is finished until the customer is completely satisfied with our work. We manage the projects with respect and very serious from the first day our customers call us; We handle all the details with professionalism, providing specialized trade skills, quality work and excellent customer service communicating and documenting through to completion of the flooring project, this ensures an excellent service experience for our customers.

08/28/2016

Description of Work
Daniel and Sable were so helpful and the job was done as promised. They made our experience very pleasant in purchasing carpet and tile. Their installers were very professional and accommodating. Highly recommend this company to anyone needing flooring.

03/15/2016

The owner and installers were wonderful. They did an efficient job and thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. Their price was mjore than reasonable and the floors look excellent. We are now having the carpeting removed from the entire second floor (4 bedrooms and a bonus room) and I am looking forward to our homes new, clean look.

Description of Work
Removed carpet from bedroom, closets, stairs, and dining room and installed matching hardwood flooring.

Category hardwood floor

08/29/2013

I purchased a one piece carpet pad for a costly oriental rug approximately 9 X 12. About a month after placing the pad beneath the carpet we had to move the carpet. The pad stuck to our brand new wood floor and left cross hatched marks. I removed the pad and used a different product, which did not stick to the floor. I returned to Alpha Rug with my sales slip to let them know my experience. I left...

Description of Work
Sold me a pad to place beneath an oriental carpet.

02/09/2012

They quoted me about $1700 and I was able to have the work completed by another company for less than $1400.

Description of Work
I contacted them for a complete 3 bedroom, 2 bath house installation of carpet and linoleum.

09/12/2011

The work they did turned out very good. The customer service was very good. The workers that were sent out were very good as well. They were very responsive to my requests. Their timeliness is very good. I will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Alpha Rug Expo Inc. I last used their services about two weeks ago. They did the carpeting for me.

Category carpet installation

Carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, tile sales and installation, flooring & carpet repair.