Absolute Appliance Repair Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2012

12460 Crabapple Rd Ste 202-218

Alpharetta, GA 30004

Get honest and professional service on all major appliance brands with no charge for the service call with a repair! Our technicians are always punctual and have the expertise to solve even the toughest problems. We are locally owned & operated....

12/17/2020

Richard G.

Just had a great experience with Absolute Appliance Repair. Our refrigerator wasn't working, so we called yesterday and Vladimir was at our house a couple of hours later (on time as promised). Diagnosed the problem (fan needed to be replaced), and scheduled a return visit for today. He showed up on time (as promised), completed the work successfully, and we are good to go. Definitely recommend them and will use them again if we have issues down the road.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

12/15/2018

Jose M.

Vladimir check the refrigerator the same day we call. Diagnosed and order the parts. He arrived a couple of days later with the parts. Very professional, fast and friendly. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Refrigerator froze inside. Parts change.

12/06/2017

Becky C.

Repair was great. Mike called me mid-late afternoon on Tuesday and said the part had come in. He wanted to know if he could come by then or Wednesday...he was more than willing to come right then and I really needed my dryer back up and running. He was here within 20 minutes of our phone call and had the dryer back in order in no time. I would highly recommend Absolute Appliance Repair. I didn't like the cost of the repair (but who does?) I do wish they would provide an itemized receipt so I could see the breakdown of the repair cost.

Description of Work
Our dryer stopped working Saturday. After spending a few hours poking around on it, my husband decided we needed professional help. I called Absolute Appliance Repair first thing Monday morning. They had a repairman out to me before lunch. He was able to identify the problem and told me he'd have to order a new part but it should be in by Tuesday. He also gave me a total price quote. I agreed to the new part, he packed up and left, telling me he'd let me know when the part came in.

10/16/2017

morris K.

prompt , courteous . professional; Honest .

Description of Work
heating elements in top and bottom GE wall oven. also checked no charge noise from washing machine , diagnosed too much to repair recommended use till it breaks down not cost effective to fix. would definitely use them again.

KURT W.

This company is awesome! I posted a review under them that was for a different company and I can't figure out how to remove it or edit it. The post I made the mistake about was for an outdoor ice maker. I gave them a 'C' when they deserve an 'A+++' They fixed my refrigerator and came on an emergency call. The technician went above and beyond on the repair of my fridge!

Description of Work
leaking fridge

KURT W.

Awesome!!! The tech was amazing. Very polite, knowledgeable, prompt, etc... Went above and beyond!

Description of Work
leaking sub zero fridge

KURT W.

The service technician showed up and was fine. He looked at the ice maker and gave his assessment. In my estimation, the price charged was high. We called and had a second company come give their assessment. The end result was the same, replace the ice maker, however the service call charges were /$100+ dollars apart.

Description of Work
Outdoor ice maker repaired

09/12/2017

Ben R.

Alex arrived promptly and completed the repairs in less than an hour. We will definitely be calling on Absolute again for any future appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Heating coil replacement on a Frigidaire Affinity dryer.

08/14/2017

Cathy L.

I was very impressed. He was on time and immediately got to work. It was very evident that he knew exactly what he was doing and fixed the problem efficiently and quickly. I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair.

06/07/2017

vernon D.

Vladimir completed the repair quickly and to my satisfaction. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
replaced defrost heater assembly in freezer.

05/15/2017

Sarah A.

Very rude! Called to schedule a diagnostic visit and asked about their fee compared to another company's fee (which was cheaper). She said "call the other company if it's cheaper then."

Description of Work
Called to book diagnostic for refrigerator

01/30/2017

Rick H.

To much to repair. Would put that money toward a new dryer.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

01/30/2017

Bill C.

Absolute comes bi-weekly. Always keep pool clean and clear and provide all chemicals needed at no additional cost. They have repaired parts as well in the past. Glen and Nathan were very professional and work to keep the pool in great shape. I have know Mark Thompson (owner of Absolute Pools) for several years and they always do great work at a fair price.

Description of Work
Provider cleans and maintains pool and surrounding area.

Category pool cleaners

12/22/2016

Jon S.

Alex did a great job. was there on time and completed the job without any hassle. He provided me with an estimate of how much to fix before he did the work. we agreed on the price and he went to work. Needed a new capacitor. He had the parts with him and it now works good as new. Alex was very knowledgeable and this was the second time I have used him. (Once for a dishwasher). Both times he was a great help. A+++++ in my book.

Description of Work
Microwave needed repairing

11/10/2016

Melissa O.

He checked several different things, and we went the route of cheapest fix first. We applied some special tape (like a silver appliance tape) over the vent in the fridge that blows out the cold air into the fridge. We didn't cover the whole vent, only a portion of it. If that works - great. If I find that it doesn't work, then he can look up the part number to see how many it would cost to replace the entire control unit (which he said is typically $300+). I'm sure at some point that control unit will have to replaced, but for now, if the tape works, I'll take it!! :-)

Description of Work
My refrigerator would freeze things even though I kept turning down the temp (side by side, so separate temp controls for freezer & fridge). It was happening in all the crisper drawers and anything an the backs of each shelf.

09/10/2016

Troy E.

Vladimir and Alex were great. They moved this extremely heave double wall oven up a flight of stairs and into my kitchen. This was no ordinary installation as I had purchased the unit at a discount as a scratch and dent and there was a large dent on the back of the unit that, while not visible once installed, created some challenges for the installers. Vladimir and Alex took off the back cover of the oven and inspected the oven's interior including several individual parts to ensure that there was no damage. Then they took a hammer and pounded straight several parts that had been dented and twisted until they would fit properly. When they had the oven installed, it looked fantastic and worked great! I don't know if all installers would have had the patience and willingness to go the extra mile like they did, but they did a great job and we are very pleased with the outcome. Despite the challenge of the job, they charged me just what had been quoted to me for a 2-person install.

Description of Work
Installation of Electrolux Double Wall Oven

08/11/2016

Christopher J.

7 months after they replaced the compressor, the wine fridge was frosting up and having trouble keeping cool. They came out again and said they hadn't replaced the compressor the first time and that my wine fridge was "cheap Chinese crap" and that it would cost over $700 to repair it again.

Description of Work
Wine fridge not cooling so they ordered parts and replaced the compressor.

06/29/2016

VIKAS S.

Love this company for appliance repairs! My gas dryer stopped working (no heat) so I called them at 1:30pm and requested service. I told them I need quick service and Alex shows up 2 hours later!! He diagnosed the problem (flame sensor) and quoted me a reasonable price. Very honest guys and would definitely use their services again for any future appliance issues.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and fixed a faulty LG gas dryer

04/30/2016

Nancy L.

Made same day appointment. Called at 8:30 and he was here in agreed time window 12-2pm. He was very knowledgeable and efficient. I was impressed with how carefully he diagnosed the problem and his honesty with recommending feasibility of repair vs replacement.

Description of Work
Diagnosed broken front loading washer that was making loud banging noises. Was very thorough in inspecting the inside of the machine and discovered broken concrete ballast. Also diagnosed loud noise coming from the fridge. Very reasonable price and did not try to sell repairs that I did not need.

03/26/2016

Philip H.

They replied to the email request quickly and came out to the house the following day, and then replaced the control panel as promised on Saturday. Alex was on time, friendly, and professional.

Description of Work
Alex, repaired a control panel on a Maytag dishwasher.

03/17/2016

Elisa R.

I had two high end appliances that needed repairs, and I was worried it was going to be expensive because of the brands, Sub-Zero and Thermador. I called on a Wednesday and they scheduled my appointment for the next day. Vladimir arrived on time and was extremely personable, professional and fast...and extremely honest. The total bill was extremely reasonable. I would use Absolute Appliance Repair again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Repaired a refrigerator and gas stove-top.

02/16/2016

Mike B.

Because teenagers do not always clean out their pockets, we got a foreign object stuck in our dryer. We called in the morning and scheduled an appointment for that afternoon. The technician arrived on time and fixed the problem in no more than 20 minutes. He was very friendly and courteous. The price was quite reasonable. We will use them again and recommend to our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

02/15/2016

Jeff L.

Its says they work in Cobb When I called person mention they do not service Cobb

01/11/2016

Jon L.

Very nice person that handled the work. Professional and quick. $45 to come out and another $45 to handle the service (which was simply cleaning where the detergent reservoir had buildup. Shame on me for not knowing but a lot better than buying new washing machine.

Description of Work
Cleaned the detergent reservoir of my samsung washing machine

12/24/2015

Becky J.

performed diagnostics to confirm range was in working order and no problems or complications were present after a strange, strong small was noticed the evening before. same day service, Christmas Eve no less. So thankful for this service and reassurance.

Description of Work
performed diagnostics on range/oven

Category appliance repair

North Star Appliance Repair And Service, Inc.

Professional appliance repair services at affordable prices!

Offers by North Star Appliance Repair And Service, Inc. on Angi
    Absolute Pool & Spa Care Inc

Member of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals Genesis 3 Design Group Service Certification CPO Certification (Certified Pool Operator) CMS Certified (Certified Maintenance Specialist) CST Certified (Certified Service Technician) Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce Georgia Chamber of Commerce Certified Pentair Service Center Certified Jandy/Zodiac Service Center Certified Hayward Service Center Certified Raypak Service Center Absolute Pool & Spa Care is committed to excellence in swimming pools and spas. Wwe prove this by sending each of our technicians to several training seminars throughout the year. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:00. A live person is there to answer the phone when you call. We show up at your house on the scheduled day of service. We call you when we are on the way, so you can go about your day-to-day businesses without wondering when we are coming.

Appliance Pro

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Appliance repairs and installation 1 year warranty on parts and labor

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Appliance repair -- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Hood, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Gas Stove, Trash Compactors, Washer, Water Heater, Wine Cooler