Mancilla Roofing & Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2014

Whether you're re-roofing, adding on, or building your dream home, you can count on Mancilla for all your roofing needs. Replacing, repairing, or constructing your home's roof can be a costly endeavor. Ensure timely completion and affordable pricing from Mancilla Roofing & Construction today! We install shingle, metal, and flat roofs. Residential and commercial....

We specialize in installing seamless gutters and gutter guards. You get a lifetime warranty on no clogging, and no leaking. We offer 100% financing and give free no obligation, no hassle estimates. We've been in business for 21 years and customer satisfaction and transparency are our number one priorities.

END GUTTER CLEANING FOREVER! We Install Gutter Covers and New Seamless Gutters. Our Forever Clean Gutter System is 100% maintenance free and effective, with our State of the art design, nothing but water will enter your gutters. Our product has no holes, gaps or large openings to keep all debris out. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry. We offer Senior and Military Discounts. Call us to schedule a Free, No Obligation Estimate!

04/18/2019

When I started getting quotes for a new roof I found that a lot of Roofer are like car salesmen. They start with a ridiculously high quote so they can negotiate if you get a lower quote. Some of them greatly inflate the amount of roofing that is needing so the price per square seem reasonable. Looking at reviews I found a local company that had good reviews and no bad ones so I called Mancillia Ro...

Description of Work
Remove old roof and replace with new roof

Thank you for your review. We are grateful you chose us to re-roof your house. We consistently strive to maintain our reputation of delivering top quality work at a reasonable price.

06/27/2018

It went great! The price was reasonable. They got it done in a timely manner. Did a great job. We definitely recommend them and would hire them again.

Description of Work
We needed prefab trusses up, sheeting and roof on a new construction workshop that is 29 x 24 ft.

06/04/2018

Weather was horrendous, but the crew still got all the work done perfectly and within the promised time. I've never seen people work so efficiently and quickly. New roof is beautiful, new trim adds curb appeal, and they charged reasonably rates. Will recommend this company to all of my friends who might need work done!

Description of Work
Rebuild storage room & repair roof damaged by falling tree; replace roof, fascias, and most soffits.

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on this project.

03/31/2018

Mancilla Roofing & Construction is an excellent company to work with. They responded quickly to my phone call, and Gustavo is very pleasant and easy to work with. The crew repaired my roof and did an excellent job. They are very professional and affordable. Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thanks!

02/22/2018

They were very nice and hard workers. I only gave a B on professionalism because one of the workers accidentally cut an electrical wire while cutting into the siding on the cabin. We noticed one of our living room lights went out and that's how we figured out what happened. We had a covered area off of the porch roof added so that's why the siding had to be cut. Thankfully my husband is an electri...

Description of Work
new metal roof

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the feedback. Sorry about the cut wire. It was quite convenient that your husband is an electrician. If he hadn't been, we would have gladly had it taken care of for you. I am glad you are enjoying the new metal roof. That copper color looks great! Y'all were fun to work with :-)

Roof - Replacement, Repair, & Installation. Gutters. Siding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express