Mancilla Roofing & Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2014

6985 McCurley Rd

Acworth, GA 30102

Whether you're re-roofing, adding on, or building your dream home, you can count on Mancilla for all your roofing needs. Replacing, repairing, or constructing your home's roof can be a costly endeavor. Ensure timely completion and affordable pricing from Mancilla Roofing & Construction today! We install shingle, metal, and flat roofs. Residential and commercial....

04/18/2019

O M G.

When I started getting quotes for a new roof I found that a lot of Roofer are like car salesmen. They start with a ridiculously high quote so they can negotiate if you get a lower quote. Some of them greatly inflate the amount of roofing that is needing so the price per square seem reasonable. Looking at reviews I found a local company that had good reviews and no bad ones so I called Mancillia Roofing for a quote. Gustavo came over and carefully measured the roof and gave me a quote that called for 600 square feet less than one of my other quotes. I was unsure this would be enough to cover the roof so sent I Misty an email. She assured me that Gustavo was always accurate so I hired them. This turned out to be one of my smarter decisions that I have made. They showed and immediately went to work. There is no small talk or BS with this company. Everyone has a job and they stick to their task. Gustavo’s attention to detail is superb, you can tell this man takes pride in his work. When they finished I have a beautiful roof, I highly recommend Gustavo, Misty and the rest of their crew. The roof could not have been installed better and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Remove old roof and replace with new roof

Thank you for your review. We are grateful you chose us to re-roof your house. We consistently strive to maintain our reputation of delivering top quality work at a reasonable price.

06/27/2018

Lisa W.

It went great! The price was reasonable. They got it done in a timely manner. Did a great job. We definitely recommend them and would hire them again.

Description of Work
We needed prefab trusses up, sheeting and roof on a new construction workshop that is 29 x 24 ft.

06/04/2018

KAREN M.

Weather was horrendous, but the crew still got all the work done perfectly and within the promised time. I've never seen people work so efficiently and quickly. New roof is beautiful, new trim adds curb appeal, and they charged reasonably rates. Will recommend this company to all of my friends who might need work done!

Description of Work
Rebuild storage room & repair roof damaged by falling tree; replace roof, fascias, and most soffits.

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on this project.

03/31/2018

John J.

Mancilla Roofing & Construction is an excellent company to work with. They responded quickly to my phone call, and Gustavo is very pleasant and easy to work with. The crew repaired my roof and did an excellent job. They are very professional and affordable. Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thanks!

02/22/2018

Tammy M.

They were very nice and hard workers. I only gave a B on professionalism because one of the workers accidentally cut an electrical wire while cutting into the siding on the cabin. We noticed one of our living room lights went out and that's how we figured out what happened. We had a covered area off of the porch roof added so that's why the siding had to be cut. Thankfully my husband is an electrician so this was no big deal for us. My husband repaired the wires and they finished the roof. We are very pleased with the new roof and would hire them again.

Description of Work
new metal roof

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the feedback. Sorry about the cut wire. It was quite convenient that your husband is an electrician. If he hadn't been, we would have gladly had it taken care of for you. I am glad you are enjoying the new metal roof. That copper color looks great! Y'all were fun to work with :-)

01/11/2018

Eric L.

Mancilla repaired and replaced my leaking chimney. It was re-flashed and many siding boards and trim pieces were replaced. They even added additional flashing on brick topping cap where my chimney brick and siding meet. My roof which was in tough shape was also replaced. The quality of work was excellent. GAF Timberline HD shingles were installed (Charcoal), lead vent pipes were used (instead of the cheap plastic ones), complete ridge venting (removed large and loud roof venting fans) and a new drip edge! Couldn't be happier with how everything was done. I was very impressed with how hard they worked! Most of the job was done during the cold snap that just took place where the conditions were below freezing most of the day. Communication was excellent, didn't pay until job was completed and they were always on time!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement & Chimney Repair

Category roofing,siding

Thank you so much for the feedback! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I am glad we were able to get the job done to your expectations despite the freezing weather :-) It was a pleasure working with you.

11/11/2017

Julia W.

Wonderful job. Good people. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removed old shingles. Repaired damaged wood improved all flashing. Installed new shingles.

Thank you!

10/29/2017

sandra Q.

Great! I will recommend Mr. Mancilla to Family and Friends, he is responsible, easy to work with, GREAT customer service and quality job. I will hire him again, very honest person which is difficult to find in construction business now on days.

Description of Work
Mr. Mancilla really takes proud of his job. Great customer service, great quality job. I will hire him again and recommend him to family and friends.

Category roofing,siding

Thank you. We look forward to working with you on future projects.

10/22/2017

Carol P.

Great job! Cleaned up completely after roof was finished.

Description of Work
Thermoplastic roof on trailer

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

10/19/2017

Sabrina G.

It went well.havent had an issue since

Description of Work
Flat roof repair

Glad to hear that. If you need further repairs, you know who to call :-)

10/09/2017

Anna P.

The job was completed in about 15 minutes.

Description of Work
The roof was repaired.

10/09/2017

Ronnie P.

Gustov was very professional. He repaired the problem which was the shingle were turned up at the edge of the roof. He cut and placed more shingles under the exiting shingle. This straightened the shingle. Was very pleased.

Description of Work
I had a leaking porch roof and I called Mancilla. The call was placed Tuesday and they were there Wednesday morning. Gustov found the problem and described to us what needed to be done. He repaired the problem very professionally and stated no charge.

Thank you. It was our pleasure.

10/04/2017

Karis H.

Awesome job! The job was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Thanks!

09/27/2017

Liz S.

They did a great job!! The new roof looks amazing. The yard looks like they were never there. Misty was very prompt in responding to all my emails. The job could not have gone smoother. I have already recommended to a neighbor.

Description of Work
We had a roof replaced and a skylight.

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. The new roof does look nice. Good choice on shingle color.

09/18/2017

Brian T.

All of the roof vents were over 10 years old and were warped. Mancilla went onto the roof, inspected the vents and took photo's for me and advised what was required. They gave me whatr I thought was a very competitive price and we scheduled the work for later that day. They turned up as agreed and fitted the new vents, leaving everything clean and tidy - I would definitely use them again. Veryt reliable and trustworthy.

Description of Work
I needed to get a leak fixed which was coming from a roof vent.

Glad we were able to be of service.

06/19/2017

Robert F.

We are delighted and thankful for their honesty, work ethic and professionalism. Their pricing is extremely reasonable. They responded very promptly, calling us back on a weekend even though they were out of town on vacation, and scheduled the work for the next business day. When they saw that they had to pull up some siding, they immediately went to buy matching paint and supplies and were back promptly to finish the job within a short time. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Our roof was leaking near the chimney. One side of the chimney flashing was installed incorrectly. They pulled up some siding to get to the flashing, installed the flashing correctly, bought paint that matched our existing siding and replaced the siding. They also inspected the entire roof.

Thank you so much for the great review! Should you have any future issues, you know who to call.

06/14/2017

Felicia W.

Excellent service. Punctual, Professional team! Completed all need repairs and left property spotless.

Description of Work
Roof repairs, gutter cleaning

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you! When you get ready for the full roof replacement, let us know.

06/03/2017

Shirley R.

They did a fantastic job. Gustavo Mancilla came out personally with his assistant to do this project. They were on-time, courteous and professional. They did a quality job using high-grade materials and it did not take them long at all to complete. You can't even tell that the boards were replaced - it looks like the original part of the house. My husband and I were impressed and will recommend them to our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Siding repair on external fireplace. Replaced 10-12 boards and had to maneuver around a tricky area near the back deck without causing damage to the deck. Of all the different people I had come to give an estimate, Mancilla was the only one who said he could replace these boards without having to rip out a major part of our back deck. He was true to his word.

Thanks for your review. We value our customers and try to keep jobs as cost effective as possible. I'm glad you found us and found out the work could be done without ripping off part of the deck. :D

05/20/2017

Steven S.

New roof looks great. GAF architectural shingles. They quoted a price and stuck to it. It was a two day job. They worked from 8am until evening. They left my property spotless, picked up all debris a few times each day, used magnets to pick up loose roofing nails from my driveway, walkway and deck areas. Swept the property clean. Dumpster arrived the day before and was gone the day after completion.

Description of Work
Total roof replacement.

Thanks for choosing Mancilla Roofing. It was a pleasure working with you.

05/20/2017

Jo Ann S.

Arrived on time - very professional - roofed both home and garage in one day. Excellent job. Have referred many friends.

Description of Work
New roof installed on home and garage.

Thanks! We appreciate the referrals. Word of mouth is the best advertisement.

05/18/2017

Douglas H.

Fantastic. Gustavo and team were fair and very thorough. They will be my first call for any future roofing needs I have. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired roof leak and replaced many missing shingles.

Thank you!

03/27/2017

Melanie G.

Great they came out immediately and fixed the problem to the insurance company's satisfaction and saved me from losing my coverage! I would recommend them to all.

Description of Work
roofing needed to be reinforced for insurance inspection.

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

03/24/2017

Nancy L.

After interviewing several roofing companies I decided to try Mancilla Roofing. They did a great job and I've continued to use and recommend them. The prices are reasonable, they're on time, always clean up, and never try to sell you something you don't need.

Description of Work
I had the entire roof replaced on a rental house, including repair to the soffit and fascia. Since then, I've also had them repair some loose shingles on my home, install sky lights in a porch roof, and stop a leak on a flat roof. They've done a great job.

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you on whatever your next project may be.

03/23/2017

Sue D.

Great. They also addressed the need for caulk on the chimney cap. It solved the dripping noise problem in the chimney when it rained.

Description of Work
Needed gutters cleaned

Glad we could help. We look forward to working with you again!

03/01/2017

Randy N.

Excellent! Very professional and fast, too. Tear off, new installation and clean up were done in the time frame given and for the exact price quoted. Guys kept the site clean and neat. New roof is very nice. I would highly recommend Mancilla Roofing & Construction.

Description of Work
Complete re-roof.

Thanks! It was a pleasure working with you!

BDJJ Contracting

Let us help you with your Honey Do List!!! Specialize in Remodelling all parts of your home. Roofing, gutters, roof repairs, Gutter Guards, Heavy Equipment, Concrete,Flooring, all types of fencing etc. Always remember their is no US without you!!!

MasterShield ATL

Premier Micro Mesh Gutter Guard Installers, receive 5% off gutter guard installation as a new client. A family run business that specializes in Gutter Guards and Full Gutter Installation. We have Covers for all budgets. Fair, no hassle pricing, written warranties. Insured member of the BBB. Generally we do not quote small repairs unless the repair is part of a larger quote for full house gutter guards.

MASTER TECH GA INC

We at Master Tech have over 20 years of experience that we have accumulated within our personnel. That far outweighs the experience of many other gutter and metal establishments. The owner, Mr. Orvel Bailey, began as a gutter and metal installer at the age of 18 years old. Over the years, he installed, repaired, and replaced every kind of gutter, gutter cover and metal roof imaginable to the mind. He was awarded installer of the year for the last 5 years while he was working for two separate companies. After carrying the title of chief installer for the past six years, Orvel decided it was time to go out on his own. Throughout the years, Orvel has learned that integrity and perfection are two key elements in any installation. We at Master Tech feel that the customers' happiness ranks first on a long list of necessities in order to be successful. Customer satisfaction is followed by experience; which is why all sales technicians, installers, and office personnel have a minimum of five years experience each.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Roof - Replacement, Repair, & Installation. Gutters. Siding.