Havoc Heroes, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

Havoc Heroes is a retired military, family owned business that has suffered from the same type of loss you will be experiencing. There is a reason we are BBB A+ rated! We have over a dozen years of experience in professional home restoration services and apply this experience with a heart of empathy because we have been in havoc too. We get to know you and your concerns and walk you through the whole process so you can be comfortable with everything we do. We hold the national IICRC certification so you also know we are doing it right. Finally, we have elected to focus on restoration because sincerely enjoy helping others and want to help you recover from a state of havoc and bring you quickly back to normalcy after a disaster. Remember, When in Havoc, Call the Heroes!...

All South Restoration Services

We are local to the Atlanta area and have over 50 years experience in the emergency restoration industry. We are licensed, bonded, IICRC certified and fully insured to handle any emergency situation. You can rest assured that when you call All South Emergency Restoration Services you will be working with the most qualified and knowledgeable professionals in the industry. EMERGENCY 24 HOUR REPAIRS, SERVICE, & CLEAN UP! ADDITIONAL EMAIL: DAVID@ALLSOUTHINC.COM.

Flood Pros USA - Atlanta

When it comes to restoring homes following a flood, fire, or other disasters, few restoration companies are as committed to their customers as Flood Pros USA. Since 2015, we’ve been providing homeowners and businesses with professional water, fire, and smoke restoration services and mold remediation in order to help them return to their properties and daily routines as quickly as possible. We offer free inspections to ensure that they’re getting the services that they need to remedy their damage issues. We’re proud to say that we are dedicated to taking care of our customers and building trust and understanding.

Offers by Flood Pros USA - Atlanta on Angi
BioGuard Pro

BioGuard Pro Restoration is a professional mold remediation and water damage restoration company located in Alpharetta Georgia. We provide expert mold remediation and water damage restoration services to the greater Alpharetta area including, Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Duluth, and their surrounding areas.

10/12/2020

I had a major flood in my home that affected two levels. Seeing as how I had never gone through something like this I thought that it would be a simple process to fix. I called my insurance company and Havoc Heroes was sent out promptly. Jackson and Eric truly helped me digest the fact that there would be rooms that required removal of my floors and ceilings due to the water damage. They were prompt and professional, but most of all they were compassionate about how I felt throughout this process. They explained every single step along the way. To have them around while repairing this chaos in my home was really a blessing. Thank you Jackson, Eric, and Havoc Heroes for the first part of my process. I would surely send anyone I knew with water or restoration issues to Havoc Heroes without a second thought. Thank you thank you thank you so much!

Description of Work
Water removal after Flood

Category mold removal

06/08/2017

Such speedy service. It's wonderful to find a person with integrity who will get the job done .You went above and beyond to help us. We could not be happier with your services. Highly recommended! Maria & Deb. White, GA.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the kitchen which caused damage to the floors in our kitchen, dining room, laundry room and basement. The team was out the next day and cleaned up everything and tore out the damage so quickly we just couldn't believe it.

06/01/2017

These guys were very professional, timely, and friendly.

Description of Work
Sheetrock repair

02/20/2017

Extremely professional and courteous. Very considerate in the impact of their efforts on our home while we remained in the house. Would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
HavocHeroes remediated water damage to the master bathroom, foyer, and basement resulting from a cracked toilet tank that leaked while we were on vacation. They removed water-damaged sheetrock, carpeting, and insulation, and dried out the hardwood floors and walls.

12/15/2016

The employees were very prompt, professional, and kind. We will definitely call again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Water restoration

08/08/2016

Very professional and prompt. Took care of the problem immediately and very easy to keep in contact with during process

Description of Work
Demolition and mold control and prevention from water damage

06/24/2016

The team was very helpful in explaining the process and very thorough in all their work. They moved all of the furniture to storage safely and removed all water damaged materials from our home.

Description of Work
Pulled carpet, cut walls, removed all affected materials, cleaned and treated for mold.

Category water damage restoration

Water Damage: - Water Extraction & Mitigation - Item Move-Out & Move-In - Carpet Restoration - Structural Drying - De-humidification - Sewage Cleanup - Microbial Growth Prevention - Deodorization - Content Restoration - Demolition if Necessary - Pipe / Water Heater Burst - Flooded Basement / Crawlspace - Sink / Toilet Overflow - Plumbing Mold Damage: - Testing - Remediation - Removal - Consulting Fire Damage: - Board-Up -Smoke & Odor Removal - Clean & Sanitize - Secure Property Storage