Grassroots Tree & Turf Care Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2007

3.6

Here at GrassRoots, we know and understand that our clients expect the best from us - and that is why we strive to deliver. We have over 75 years of combined experience in the lawn care and lawn maintenance industry in Georgia. Our team makes it a priority to treat your home as if it’s our own through personalized attention to your home’s individual needs and keeping you informed throughout the process. We are truly committed to providing our customers with exceptional service, and are always ready to answer any questions you may have. Also serving Dallas County....

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a customer focused residential service company. We fix & replace electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems for Greater Atlanta homeowners. Our goal is to make your home as safe and comfortable as possible with the least amount of effort on your part. TE provides high-end service for homeowners who want a better experience. TE is highly ranked by every review site or association in Atlanta and is chosen as "Atlanta's Best Home Service Provider" every year. We also provide plumbing services along with heating and air replacements and repairs.

Offers by TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling on Angi

02/20/2016

I am on a yearly maintenance program and I pay for it annually. I think they are fair. If I give them a call about anything they are friendly and professional. If I have any questions, they have been quick with a response. I have more weeds in the summer time than I think I should have. I've used them for probably four years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grassroots Tree & Turf Care Incorporated did a yard treatment.

04/24/2015

Grassroots is fine.  Nothing bad to say, but nothing stellar.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chemical treatment for lawn

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

03/26/2015

They experience was natural they left a mess on the lawn but that is the nature of lawn aeration. They came when they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use GrassRoots to do our lawn. They did lawn aeration. It turned out good and they did a good job. They used gasoline powered aeration machines. My lawn had been fine since.

CATEGORY lawn service

03/17/2015

Have used Grassroots for 4 years. Well pleased. If your lawn is in bad shape it will take more than one season to see best results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual lawn service fertilization and weed control. Total of 8 applications c

01/17/2015

We suspected we were being charged for service that we never received.  My wife was home on one particular occasion that service was provided and never saw anyone enter the back yard.  The dogs never barked (these are indoor dogs  - Chihuahuas) as they would if someone were in the yard since the very large windows make it easy to see out into the back from any vantage point.  Our suspicions began ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment and weed control

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Lawn Care & Maintenance, Landscape Design & Lighting, Tree & Shrub Care, Pest Control, & Termite Control.