B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling Concrete

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2006

Additional DBAs - B-Level SE Inc, B-Level Concrete, B-Level Southeast Inc. Additional contact name - Michael Cangemi...

LJIA Masonry LLC

LJIA Masonry is a full service custom masonry contractor based out of Woodstock with 16 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Stone and brick projects. The company takes pride in offering top level of quality services to all of its customers based on performance. We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction with close attention to detail and pride of accomplishment Quality and production is our company’s focal point on every project we do to make sure our customer is satisfied

Lift It Rite LLC

A locally owned and operated family business that provides concrete lifting services using polyurethane foam. Our Company has over 25 years in the polyurethane industry. This gives us the knowledge to diagnose the cause of your concrete issue and formulate a remediation plan that will resolve the issue.

Ground Consolidation Services

Ground Consolidation Services (GCS) is part of the Alchemy-Spetec family of concrete repair solutions. The President of Alchemy-Spetec, has been at the forefront of the concrete repair industry for over 30 years.He developed breakthrough polyurethane foam technology in his twenties and has helped to grow the market ever since. Co-Owner Koramic Construction Chemicals (a division of the Koramic Group) has factories in Belgium, France, Switzerland and Turkey. The Koramic Group is a privately owned company with more than 6000 employees in 15 countries. What separates GCS from the competition is our use of the Deep Look GPR system to reveal the full extent of problems underneath your slab or structure. The Deep Look wireless ground penetrating radar system uses a patent pending unique triple frequency antenna design to create the most accurate image possible of the area beneath your valuable structures.

Offers by Ground Consolidation Services on Angi

06/08/2018

Michael, the owner, came out and provided an estimate and the schedule for the work. I asked who would be doing the work and Michael stated that he would be doing the job. They arrived on time, completed the work and cleaned up great. The walk and steps look great and this prevented a very costly porch and step problem later. I would definitely recommend B-Level and use again. The final price was ...

Description of Work
Sidewalk repair to front steps, raise walk under steps

Category concrete driveways,mudjacking

12/18/2017

Went very well. The only issue was coordination with when they would be on site.

Description of Work
Mud jacking driveway

Category concrete driveways,mudjacking

08/24/2017

They were very good and easy to work with. They completed the job and it was reasonable.

Description of Work
We had foundation support installed.

Category mudjacking

04/12/2017

The guys that came out did the best they could but I should have just had the front steps re-bricked and used the cost of the "mud-jacking" as part of the expense for that.

Description of Work
Front steps on front of house were "sagging" away from the front porch.

Category concrete driveways,masonry,mudjacking

08/26/2016

They did the job as described except had some issues with the grouting initially. Michael, the owner, came out the next day and did a fabulous job. He was a pleasure to work with. I love owners that take pride in their business as Michael does.

Description of Work
They mud jacked my concrete back porch which had settled and was sending water to the house.

Category mudjacking

04/28/2016

Called end of March. Joe came within a day and sent me clear and professional estimate. Easily scheduled appointment in three weeks..delay was because I was out of town. Joe and two others arrived on time (promptly at 8:30 am) and were done by 11:30 am. Everything was done as planned and the area was cleaned. I was particularly impressed that one man stood in the basement watching the wall beneath the porch to assure no damage during the lifting process. They also too care not to cut the line to our electronic dog fence during the process. The entire experience was outstanding. This is a highly professional company that I am happy to recommend.

Description of Work
Leveled front porch, sidewalk and driveway.

Category concrete driveway","Patio Builder

03/29/2016

I didn't hire because what I need is for the slab to be replaced and some of the bricks of the foundation replaced.

Description of Work
I wanted an estimate on replacing an 11x11ft patio slab that had separated from the foundation and has dragged some bricks along with it. He gave me an estimate but was honest and professional enough to tell me that he couldn't promise that the new slab would be leveled with the other slabs or that the slab would close the gap that had been created. Mr. Cangemi not only showed me that he is highly knowledgeable but just as importantly honest.

Category concrete repair contractor","masonry contractor","mudjacking contractor","foundation repair contractor","Patio Builder

11/23/2015

Outstanding. Concrete drive now perfectly level, sealed cracks with a commercial sealer. Looks like new. Never knew when they came and left. Clean up was to perfection. Friendly, showed when they said they would. Amanda (office) is simply outstanding at keeping you informed etc. Highly recommend these folks. They meet all my criteria, Quality service, timely, fair price, experts at what they do, and friendly folks.

Description of Work
Leveled an area of our drive way,

Category concrete repair contractor","concrete driveway","mudjacking contractor

07/27/2015

They did a great job. They were very professional. We were pleased with their work.

Description of Work
We haven't had any services lately except for concrete leveling with B Level.

Category mudjacking contractor

05/26/2015

They drilled small holes in my driveway and sidewalk, pumped in concrete to level and stabilize my sidewalk/driveway. They filled the smaller cracks with chaulk and the larger cracks with concrete. I am very happy with their work and their professionalism.

Description of Work
Leveled and stabilized dip in sidewalk and driveway

Category concrete repair contractor","concrete driveway","mudjacking contractor

Concrete Repair, Steps, Sidewalks, Porches, Patios, Basements, Driveways, Pool Decks, Garage Floors, Piers, Block Wall Stabilization, Crack Repair, Grinding, Repair Leaks & Foundation Walls.

We don't Remove Old Concrete, We don't Pour New Concrete. Why replace when we can lift the existing concrete and save you an average of 30%-70%.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover