B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling Concrete

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2006

P.O. Box 2654

Acworth, GA 30102

Additional DBAs - B-Level SE Inc, B-Level Concrete, B-Level Southeast Inc. Additional contact name - Michael Cangemi

06/08/2018

Gary S.

Michael, the owner, came out and provided an estimate and the schedule for the work. I asked who would be doing the work and Michael stated that he would be doing the job. They arrived on time, completed the work and cleaned up great. The walk and steps look great and this prevented a very costly porch and step problem later. I would definitely recommend B-Level and use again. The final price was the estimated price.

Description of Work
Sidewalk repair to front steps, raise walk under steps

Category concrete driveways, mudjacking

12/18/2017

Tracy C.

Went very well. The only issue was coordination with when they would be on site.

Description of Work
Mud jacking driveway

Category concrete driveways, mudjacking

08/24/2017

Eric S.

They were very good and easy to work with. They completed the job and it was reasonable.

Description of Work
We had foundation support installed.

04/12/2017

Sharon C.

The guys that came out did the best they could but I should have just had the front steps re-bricked and used the cost of the "mud-jacking" as part of the expense for that.

Description of Work
Front steps on front of house were "sagging" away from the front porch.

Category concrete driveways, masonry, mudjacking

08/26/2016

Benjamin K.

They did the job as described except had some issues with the grouting initially. Michael, the owner, came out the next day and did a fabulous job. He was a pleasure to work with. I love owners that take pride in their business as Michael does.

Description of Work
They mud jacked my concrete back porch which had settled and was sending water to the house.

04/28/2016

ALAN G.

Called end of March. Joe came within a day and sent me clear and professional estimate. Easily scheduled appointment in three weeks..delay was because I was out of town. Joe and two others arrived on time (promptly at 8:30 am) and were done by 11:30 am. Everything was done as planned and the area was cleaned. I was particularly impressed that one man stood in the basement watching the wall beneath the porch to assure no damage during the lifting process. They also too care not to cut the line to our electronic dog fence during the process. The entire experience was outstanding. This is a highly professional company that I am happy to recommend.

Description of Work
Leveled front porch, sidewalk and driveway.

Category concrete driveways, patios

03/29/2016

John L.

I didn't hire because what I need is for the slab to be replaced and some of the bricks of the foundation replaced.

Description of Work
I wanted an estimate on replacing an 11x11ft patio slab that had separated from the foundation and has dragged some bricks along with it. He gave me an estimate but was honest and professional enough to tell me that he couldn't promise that the new slab would be leveled with the other slabs or that the slab would close the gap that had been created. Mr. Cangemi not only showed me that he is highly knowledgeable but just as importantly honest.

Category concrete repair, masonry, mudjacking, foundation repair, patios

11/23/2015

James Z.

Outstanding. Concrete drive now perfectly level, sealed cracks with a commercial sealer. Looks like new. Never knew when they came and left. Clean up was to perfection. Friendly, showed when they said they would. Amanda (office) is simply outstanding at keeping you informed etc. Highly recommend these folks. They meet all my criteria, Quality service, timely, fair price, experts at what they do, and friendly folks.

Description of Work
Leveled an area of our drive way,

Thank you..

07/27/2015

They did a great job. They were very professional. We were pleased with their work.

Description of Work
We haven't had any services lately except for concrete leveling with B Level.

Thank you.

05/26/2015

Everett H.

They drilled small holes in my driveway and sidewalk, pumped in concrete to level and stabilize my sidewalk/driveway. They filled the smaller cracks with chaulk and the larger cracks with concrete. I am very happy with their work and their professionalism.

Description of Work
Leveled and stabilized dip in sidewalk and driveway

Thank you.

09/30/2014

Laurel R.

Michael and his team are wonderful! They are very professional and courteous! Amanda was always a pleasure to speak with and Michael made sure that my husband and I were content with the quality of work we hired them to do. Not only would we hire them again, but we will definitely recommend them to our family and friends!

Description of Work
Lift concrete, grind and seal crack in concrete

08/22/2014

Tim B.

BLevel also worked with me to move up the scheduled date to accommodate a sale of our house. Wonderful to work with, thoroughly explained how the work was going to be done..... Might be the most painless contracting we have ever experienced! Very professional service !

Description of Work
Our front stoop made of bricks had settled over the years, which caused separation from the top where there was a large gap created at the front door. B Level l raised the front of the stoop which eliminated the gap at the top, and repaired cracking on the sidewalk.

08/20/2014

Philip R.

They sub contracted the job to Atlanta Ram Jack, LLC who did the actual installation of the Ram Jack Piers who installed jacks under the footing . The job resulted in the floor being pushed up higher than where it was supposed to be in one spot near the center and then pitching about three inches below level over a eight foot span. The company is guaranteeing that the footing will not sink but there is no consideration given to the concrete floor surface which is cracked and broken and not level. I have made attempts to contact Michael Cangemi by e-mail, sending pictures and trying to get information. His office puts me on hold and never picks up the phone and my phone calls are not returned. I am considering going to the better business bureau and the NARI. I do not understand why this company will not discuss this condition with me. I never expected this behavior from any company I have done business with much less a company listed in Angie's List.

Description of Work
They were supposed to lift the pitched and slanted concrete .

Category mudjacking

[member name removed], I hope that every thing is taken care of on behalf of this matter, Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions or need help with any else in the future. Amanda

07/18/2014

JAMES & MARGARET T.

B-Level provided a written estimate via email prior to the job. Their crew showed up bright and early on the day they said they would. They were very courteous and professional. They "chased" the cracks (ground them out to allow for putting in caulk) and caulked them. The finished job was very neat and professional-looking. Their price was very reasonable. I would definitely hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
I hired B-Level to fix some cracks in my driveway to prevent them from becoming larger.

07/14/2014

Diane B.

Due to rainy weather and an equipment problem, it took longer than planned to get the work done. Once the crew arrived, everything went very well and we are happy with the work preformed. The crew was very careful of the plantings around the porch and stairs and not a leaf or branch was harmed. Amanda, who works in the office, was very helpful and called to let us know the crew when the crew would be arriving. Michael Cangemi gave us the estimate on the job and was very knowledgeable and explained what could be done to repair the steps. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
Lifted stairs to front porch.

04/14/2014

Dick S.

Due the weather there was little trouble with scheduling. The did a very good job and explained the process to me. This is certainly less expensive than removing and rebuilding all the brick work

Description of Work
We had our front stoop leveled.

Category concrete repair

03/31/2014

Kim S.

When I first contacted B Level through Angies List email, I asked for a quote to include cracks in the driveway, sidewalk, and slab joint between the drive and garage. They performed the work when I was not home. I immediately saw they did not fill the joint between the driveway and garage. All other cracks were filled and looked very good. I called and left a message, as Amanda was out of the office, and emailed her to be sure. She soon called me and apologized, remembering that the quote did include that joint and that the guys missed it on the instructions. She sent a guy back late the next day. He worked on the joint but ran short of his material. He stretched it all he could and got enough to provied a seal, but left it with an indentation that would hold water. He said he would return the following evening to fill the gap the remainder of the way. He did not return the following evening. I called Amanda the next day and again she apologized. She said the guy that was there before did not communicate with her to say more work was needed. Since he did not follow though, she sent another person. This person brought plenty of material, and completed the job with very good tooling of the joint. He had a very good touch and it showed. The other side was good and acceptable, but this last guy was a true caring professional. The end result is good, the work is done, and I am happy. Though I did not get other bids, I am satisfied with their price. I bid commercial work constantly and know what things should cost. The only suggestion I could make is to be present if you have any special instructions.

Description of Work
Crack chasing in the driveway. Fill all the cracks with a sealant, including the joint between the driveway slab and the garage slab.

03/25/2014

Nirali D.

We got them for Angie's List and our overall experience with them was good. Our patio is actually stone and concrete. It was actually lifting of the stone and the concrete. Our foundation had settled in, it had started to sink and so they had to inject concrete to lift it and then put in stone. Their pricing was the best out of all. They also provided more options versus one or two other companies that we looked at.

Description of Work
B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling Concrete did a porch reconstruction for us.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, masonry, mudjacking, foundation repair

03/12/2014

Michael R.

The project went very well. It's very good. The owner of the company was there; he had a crew and a couple of other guys and stayed there and did everything. They swapped and cleaned everything up so it was very complete. They're professional. What they say they're going to do, they did and they did it for the price they said they would.

Description of Work
I used the foundation repair of B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling Concrete.

Category foundation repair

02/21/2014

Sara T.

We're going to do something totally different with our patio, so we decided not to use them, but would call in the future for leveling needs.

Description of Work
Called and requested an estimate, and he came out that day, and provided a professional, written estimate and explanation of work.

01/06/2014

Doyle S.

They took care of what we needed to take care of and it worked. They were very professional, punctual, and reasonable.

Description of Work
We have used B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling Concrete. They put something underneath the concrete to rise it up a little bit.

01/02/2014

Andrea M.

I watched the entire process and was amazed at the quickness and effectiveness of the product. They were able to "lift" the concrete up to where is should be, and my husband sealed the cracks so water would not cause future problems. Six months later, there are no problems and we are thrilled! Best money we ever spent!!

Description of Work
B-Level came out and gave us an estimate on a part of our driveway that had sank 3 to 4 inches.

12/14/2013

BRENT G.

Everything went very well, price was very reasonable (not cheap) for the work done. They arrived on time when they said, completed the work the same day, and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I used B-Level SE Lifting & Leveling Concrete

10/23/2013

Terry M.

B level did an excellent job. When I was getting bids, one foundation repair company said I needed two piers, one on each side of the corner. When Michael of B Level came out, he said he would be glad to sell me two, but I only needed one, on the corner under the foundation footing. They did a good job, were here about 3 1/2 hours, cleaned up and left things as normal. I feel B level is very honest and does not take advantage of anyone not understand foundation issues. They were very professional and I would without question, use them again and will, if I have any needs in the future. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Back corner of the slab/foundation cracked. Concern was the fill dirt it was built on and all the rain we had. B Level installed a pier on the corner to support the foundation footing to prevent further problems. They use the Ramjack pier.

Category foundation repair

08/26/2013

John C S.

Call and left detailed message with work that needed to be done. To this day he has not called me back!

Description of Work
Could not get provider to call me back for quote!

Category mudjacking

We have built our business on exceptional customer service, which is reflected in our reviews. It doesn't do us any good to not return a phone call. It is a mystery to us how this could have happened. If we are at fault, we do apologize and we would appreciate an opportunity to rectify the situation.

Atlanta Basement Systems

Atlanta Basement Systems was started in Alpharetta, GA, fulfilling the needs of Georgia homeowners for permanently-effective waterproofing and foundation repair services. Basement Systems, Inc. has served the Atlanta area since 1999, with other dealers selling our products and using our methods, but we wanted to set the bar higher. So, our founder and the most respected authority on Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair since 1987, Larry Janesky, decided to open his own dealership in this area in early 2021. We provide permanent solutions for leaky basements, nasty crawl spaces, sinking or settling foundations, home structural issues, and humidity and mold control concerns. With 33 years of experience, our expert team, and state-of-the-art equipment we provide you and your home with permanent solutions. It is our mission to improve the lives of homeowners throughout Greater Atlanta, GA with the best in home improvement services.

Horseshoe Construction LLC

Innovative Drainage Solutions

Here at Innovative Drainage Solutions, we specialize in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, and drainage systems in the metro Atlanta area; Acworth, Kennesaw, Marietta, Smyrna, Woodstock, East Cobb, Dallas, and Cartersville. From start to finish, we ensure guaranteed satisfaction in every service we offer, making you our top priority!

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Concrete Repair, Steps, Sidewalks, Porches, Patios, Basements, Driveways, Pool Decks, Garage Floors, Piers, Block Wall Stabilization, Crack Repair, Grinding, Repair Leaks & Foundation Walls.

We don't Remove Old Concrete, We don't Pour New Concrete. Why replace when we can lift the existing concrete and save you an average of 30%-70%.