American Freedom Plumbing LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2012

4.4

4401 Baker Grove Rd NW Suite 310

Acworth, GA 30101

We have over 15 years experience and come from three generations of plumbers. We are a full service plumbing company. We take care of anything from a clogged drain to kitchen or bath remodels. No job too big or small. We are reliable, honest, and have fair prices. We are family owned and operated and know what high quality for a good price is. We strive on making our customers and venders happy. They are the foundation of our business and their input provides us with a clear path for the future. Why Us? •24 hour emergency response •Free estimate •We guarantee our work with a one year warranty on all work performed •Experienced and well trained •We fix it right the FIRST time...

05/29/2019

James M.

James and his son arrived to install approx.100 ft of water line, several valves and a back flow preventer for an irrigation system. They worked efficiently and cleaned up after themselves. They asked several important questions and made adjustments to our original plan to accommodate my future needs. Their work was impeccable. Any tradesman that works according to best practices instead of just to code has my business. They are now my go to plumber! I have already recommended them to my neighbors. For those who say they are high priced, the other quotes I received for this job were 3 times higher. They may not be the cheapest, but they provide the best value for money of any plumber I have used in Georgia. Bravo guys. See you for the next project.

Description of Work
Install approx.100 ft of water line, several valves and a back flow preventer for an irrigation system.

01/15/2019

Reza T.

The plumber said $ 400 for the service. after about 30 min. he said the clog is due to tree roots and can not be unclogged, yet I was charged $400 for no results. I understand that they are paid for the time they spend. I just think (1) $400 is twice the going rate because another plumber charged $230 for the same service with temporary** results; and (2) I think a reasonable discount is in order when there is no results. Next time I will say ahead of time that I will not pay for no result. ** By "Temp. Result" I mean the second plumber unclogged the pipe temporarily but advised me that tree roots will clog it again. He made some suggestions that we will implement when $$ is available. Although the gentleman from American Freedom Plumbing was very nice and courteous, and his diagnosis was correct, I think their price and policy needs to be adjusted.

Description of Work
Unclog a drain pipe.

07/27/2017

Richard S.

Exceeded expectations. Problem was solved with a much needed improvement to water shutoff access. The cost was much less than competing quotes.

Description of Work
Replace water service due to leak outside of the house.

03/21/2017

David M.

Excellent - very professional and good price.

Description of Work
Water heater replaced

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/25/2015

DELAINE L.

We purchased this deal and almost forgot about it until just before the expiration date. The company wasn't able to schedule an appointment until after the offer expired, but graciously honored the purchase price (without us having to ask). The plumber arrived promptly, was very personable, and provided good information about toilet maintenance.

Description of Work
Purchased a special for a toilet tune-up for 2 toilets.

02/17/2015

Bill P.

I bought a big deal for this service and it went really well. In fact, I kept his card so that if I need plumbing help I will probably call them again. There were not really what I would call any big problems such as a break or anything, just some issues. We were happy with them. We used the big deal within a week after we bought it. The guy who came out was just really nice and went about his business. He was not too chatty, but was chatty enough; he knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
They came and did a check of all of our plumbing for a set price. I think he actually fixed something while he was here. We needed to have our toilets checked out because they were not operating great so that was a good deal for us. He made some little adjustment that fixed one toilet, but it did not require a replacement or anything.

12/29/2014

Karen H.

It was wonderful and he had recommended some suggestions. He was very pleasant. I will be calling him again.

Description of Work
Two Toilet Tune-Ups, Water Heater Flush and Whole House Plumbing Inspection

07/02/2014

Benjamin R.

It was perfect. The guy came in well inside the time frame. He was clean personally and also cleaned up after himself. He got the job done. I provided the parts and he took care of the project. He was done in no time.

Description of Work
They installed my garbage disposal.

06/30/2014

ALISON T.

According to my husband, who was here when they came, it went fine.

Description of Work
Inspected our toilets. We did not need the water heater flush.

06/16/2014

Matthew F.

The tech arrived right on time cleaned out and ran a camera through all our lines. When we showed him a quote from a competitor (not from angies list).He walked us through what the services the previous quote were for. And advised us against using them. He then took us through the process to get the city to do it for us.... Final cost.. 0$. Total savings of $2000.Definitely recommend their services and would use them again. Honest and competitively priced.

Description of Work
Cleaned sewer clear outs and inspected main connection.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

06/16/2014

Penney S.

Very nice employees; professional. I needed some plumbing repair; outdoor faucets, etc. The company had to come a long distance from Ackworth to Smyrna and they did not have the materials/supplies to do the repair. It would take them too long to return to base and get the supplies....my deal was for a certain period of time. However, the men checked drains in my home and gave me some very good tips on how to avoid issues with clogged drains, etc. It could save me a plumbing service in the future. I think the price was too high only because the major issue that needed to be fixed was not addressed. I would look for a plumbing service nearer to my home.

Description of Work
good advice

05/29/2014

Brandon Q.

They were nice people. They are a smaller company so it was nice to work with them. Scheduling was fine.

Description of Work
I purchased the big deal for $77 for Professional Plumbing Services. They put in a new garbage disposal for me so I did pay additional.

05/16/2014

MICHAEL M.

it was a big deal and I canceled it because the company broke there contract with Angie's List and I did not trust them to come in to my house

04/29/2014

Mathews M.

It turned out ok. They did what I wanted them to do and we were happy with that.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $49 for Two Toilet Tune-Ups, Water Heater Flush and Whole House Plumbing Inspection.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/23/2014

annamma J.

The came out and said my pressure was too high and they charged me an extra $289.00 to change the pressure valve. They also changed a knob that is now leaking a year later.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for plumbing for $79.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

03/19/2014

Jennifer P.

We have one Big Deal come out and it was a plumber, and honestly I got what I needed from them for a decent price but what they promised, they said they are going to put in this and this, they did half of that and what they did put in were really cheap parts. Because I had some another plumber came out to do the fixing, so I am really hesitant to buy any Big Deal because of that. Like I said, I got what I needed from them but if I actually bought it for what they promised I would have been upset. They didn’t honor their promise and they put cheap parts. The other guy is really weird too he kept talking badly about other customers which is always find not tasteful. The Big Deal was not a very good deal.

Description of Work
I used the Big Deal services of American Freedom Plumbing LLC.

01/31/2014

Delmar W.

It went fine. They were responsive. They came out and did a good job repairing the leak and they didn't charge me any extra. They came out after hours.

Description of Work
I used the "Big Deal" that I purchased for the services of American Freedom Plumbing. They repaired a broken pipe.

01/03/2014

Paul D.

It was good. The scheduling was very easy and convenient. The plumber was very good and he gave us some tips to prevent it moving forward. He got the job done in about 2 hours.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal for $77 for Professional Plumbing Services. They unclogged and tested a dishwasher line.

12/31/2013

Mary V.

To say that I got poor results would be generous - he was more of a catastrophe. He carried the old toilet with water dripping out of it though the carpeted bedroom and hallway. I had given him a plastic trash bag to put on the end of it but for whatever reason, he didn't do it. Then he left the toilet in the front of the yard and after 3 days I had to call and ask him to come and pick up the toilet but he never did - I had to have someone else remove it.. As for the actual work, the new toilet rocked and the tank had a slow leak. When I called him, he suggested that I shim the toilet!! Wait a minute, I am 75 and have bad knees. Even if I knew how, I don?t think I could have done it. I paid him to do the work and he should have fixed it the first time around. I tried several more times to call him to get the problems resolved but he never returned my calls. My son was visiting and decided to fix it himself. He found that the flange under the toilet was too high so the plumber should have known immediately that it needed to be shimmed. The plumber had not even installed a new wax ring under the toilet (no evidence the ring had contacted the bottom of the new toilet. And finally, the screws to bolt the tank to the base were loose. All in all, just a real crap job. So if you want poor, sloppy service - this guy is for you.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from American Freedom Plumbing LLC for plumbing services. They came out to install a new toilet. I was having my bathroom redone and I wanted my toilet replaced.

Category home remodeling

11/27/2013

Charles V.

They never returned my call or voice mail requesting an appointment.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from American Freedom Plumbing LLC.

11/20/2013

Scott J.

I used American Freedom Plumbing LLC

Description of Work
Plumbing

11/20/2013

Janet W.

The results were beautiful!

Description of Work
Replaced the faucets in the master bath, two sinks. Went from one handle for hot and cold to seperate hot and cold handles for each sink. Looks great! I'm very pleased with their work and will call on them again.

11/19/2013

James C.

I called to setup an appointment and it took them a few days to call back. I missed their call. I tried calling them a few times again and never got a return call. I then reached out to Angie's List to assist and they even tried to contact AFP. Still no response. Kind of hard to build a list of loyal happy customers when you don't even return calls. Very disappointing. Angie's List was more than happy to refund my money.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from American Freedom Plumbing LLC.

11/14/2013

Christine V.

Three major toilet tank rebuilds and also detected a problem with our pressure reducing valve (we had just purchased a foreclosure property and new we had some issues, but they were unidentified until they came.). They helped find the valve and came back the next day with a new valve and whatever else they heeded to replace it.

Description of Work
I used American Freedom Plumbing for plumbing work.

11/09/2013

Joan S.

I wasn't home at the time, but my adult son said that the inspection went well, and that they knew exactly what to do for our "mystery" toilet that would flush all by itself, but had no signs of a leak.

Description of Work
Fixed phantom flushing toilet; replaced interior of toilet, fixed dripping sink

Yanover Construction

Yanover Constructions sole mission is to offer the best quality service at a competitive rate. We offer professional interior and high-quality exterior painting services. Our promise to our clients is that we will use only the highest quality materials on their home or business. Our tradesmen are customer oriented and trained to deliver the highest quality service in the industry. Our workmanship speaks for itself. We don't cut corners to save a little money like other contractors, we want your repeat and referral business and we treat you like it. We are a licensed Residential General Contractor and also offer Remodeling and Renovation services!

Plumb Life ATL, LLC

Having to call a plumber due to a leak or a sewage back up can be extremely frustrating. Trust me, we know. There are hundreds of plumbers to choose from, and it's no secret that most plumbing companies are outrageously expensive. If you are not careful with your decision, it could wind up costing you a fortune. Plumb Life is here to help. We are a small, locally owned and operated plumbing company that takes pride in servicing all of the metro Atlanta area. Our quick response time, supreme customer service and competitive pricing are just a few of the qualities that set us apart from all of the other companies out there. Plumb Life can offer you a peace of mind during this time. · 24/7 availability. Meaning: weekends, nights and holidays at no additional charge. · Upfront and same day pricing. Not only will we get you a quote right away, but we will explain the issue and what needs to be done in detail before any work begins.

Majestic Plumbing & Electric

We send an experienced and professional technician to your home or business to assess the situation. Our Mission Statement : To Build Lifelong Relationships With Our Clients By Serving Them With HONESTY, INTEGRITY and RESPECT. Please call our office today to schedule your estimate at (770) 282-4772.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
    100% SATISFACTION - 1 YEAR WARRANTY

Water heaters •Water and gas lines •Clogged drains •Leaks big or small •Ejector pumps •Piping, fittings and valves •Gas and plumbing leak inspection •Hot and cold water supply •Rebuild toilets •Remodels and additions •Cast iron replacement •Fixtures for toilets, faucets, tubs, showers, and garbage disposals

Septic pumping & repair.