ALL CLEAR CLEANING INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2008

ALL CLEAR CLEANING IS A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED CLEANING SERVICE. WE SPECIALIZE IN ROOF CLEANING, GUTTER CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING, WINDOW CLEANING. WE PROUDLY SERVE THE NORTH METRO ATLANTA AREA INCLUDING ACWORTH, WOODSTOCK, KENNESAW, MARIETTA, CARTERSVILLE, DALLAS, ALPHARETTA, CANTON AND MANY MORE. WITH ONE CALL YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR CLEANING NEEDS INSIDE AND OUT. ALL BACKED BY OUR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE....

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

gutter cleaning
This includes cleaning out the gutter, blowing the roof off, clearing the downspouts, and the clean up.
Gutter Cleaning project

gutter cleaning

Pressure washing  project
Pressure washing

pressure washing

gutter cleaning (62)window cleaning (53)pressure washing (22)roof cleaning (9)house cleaning (141)carpet cleaning (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)

06/16/2021

Joey M.

Original Roof wash is guaranteed for 2 years. Within a year, moss is growing back. Called and set an appointment for 2 weeks out. Called them to confirm 1 day before that I was on the schedule. 1-3pm. They never showed. I called that evening and was told that she would call the employee and check on a status. Never called me back and now I have called multiple time over 2 days with no return call. Finally today someone who calls themselve a manger/owner called back to tell me that they will NOT honor the 2 year guarantee as the section of the roof that was washed was a section not covered under the guarantee as it was done as a "courtesy". No where is that shown on the receipt (see attached) When I questioned/argued he stated "How about a thank you for doing this back then as a courtesy?" That's when I hung up, blown away. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Absolutely HORRIIBLE

Description of Work
Roof ReWash

Category carpet cleaners, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Review for ALL CLEAR CLEANING INC - 7286 Glade Rd SE, Acworth, GA - 39372345

10/08/2020

Stephanie W.

Everything went well. They guys were very professional and transformation on my townhouse was spectacular. I will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing Exterior, Patio & Driveway

Category window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Review for ALL CLEAR CLEANING INC - 7286 Glade Rd SE, Acworth, GA - 38933672

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate any reviews from our customers. It lets us know our guys are keeping up the good work out there.

09/04/2020

Linda J.

Russell and Raphael washed our windows last week and did a great job!

Description of Work
Windows washed

Category window cleaning

Cost $216.5

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer of ours [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and your reviews!

07/15/2020

Ruth C.

Russ and Rafael did a great job! They showed up on time, were most professional and polite. My windows look great! I’ll hire them again and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate any and all feedback from our customers. We'll keep up the great work!

06/12/2020

Rhys S.

I love All Clear and have used them for years. They are always on time and do a great job. The guys are conscientious and clean up after all the work is done. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pressure washing the house, gutter cleaning, and Windows cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Thank you for your great review [Member Name Removed]! We love our happy customers!

02/28/2020

Brian T.

Went great. Timely and cleaned up job site well. Thank you.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house and cleaned gutters

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

02/18/2020

Brian T.

Went well. Awesome customer service and very prompt.

Description of Work
gutters and downspouts cleaned

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

08/05/2019

Brian B.

Great job! The office staff was amazingly nice. They arrived on time for their schedule appointment, were very conscientious, stuck to the quoted price, and even got rid of a wasp nest that was sort of in the way and cleared out a blockage in one downspout they noticed, without extra charge. They cleaned up after themselves. They also didn't get leaves in the part that didn't need to be done. They also gave me reasonable quotes on future window cleaning.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We appreciate any feedback from our customers. It lets us know our techs are keeping up the great work out there! Thanks, Katie

08/04/2019

Mark B.

The service people listened and responded to our issues in a very professional manner.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, house cleaning

Work Completed On 08/04/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We appreciate any feedback from our customers! Thanks, Katie

06/02/2019

Gautham V.

Had to cancel service as they did not communicate that they were running late. I had to call to find out where they were after the 2-5 pm window. I was informed they were running 45 minutes late. After making accomodations to be available to the requested time, it was unprofessional to not show up and also to not inform they are running late.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

01/03/2019

Chelsea B.

It went well. On time and got right to work. Some good recommendations were provided to repair the gutters.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We appreciate any feedback from our customers and I'm glad to know our guys are keeping up the good work!

02/21/2018

Daniel M.

I have about 251 feet of white picket fence; they cleaned it virtually spotless; also blew off roof which was full of pine needles in the valleys; they blew it off and picked up the mess. Some river rock was scattered from beneath the fence, but they apologized and helped pick it up.

Description of Work
Clean fence & roof

Work Completed On 02/21/2018

Thank you for your review! ! We appreciate all of our customers and we'll continue the to keep up the good work!

02/12/2018

Mark P.

Great...they did a great job for us.

Description of Work
We wanted our gutters cleaned. They came out on time, and did a great job of cleaning the gutters for us. There were a lot of leaves and they got them out and we are in good shape for another year.

Category gutter cleaning, house cleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2018

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed] we love getting great reviews.

12/17/2017

William G.

The all clear team did a thorough job on clearing leaves and debris from our gutters . They were responsive and kept us advised of dates for service even when a snowstorm intervened. They were on time and cleaned up the debris then checked with us to make sure we were satisfied . Would hire again and will use for windows and pressure washing Highly recommended

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/17/2017

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your review. We love it when customers are happy.

10/26/2017

Rodney U.

They're Professional Service They did an excellent job would definitely hire again

Description of Work
House Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

09/01/2017

Matthew S.

They did a good job. They were quick and fast.

Description of Work
They cleaned the pine needles off our roof.

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 12/23/2015

We appreciate your review! We love to hear our crews are keeping up the good work!

07/24/2017

renae K.

I've had them for two years. It's a family owned agency. I want to use them next year with my gutters and leaves also. They're a very good company.

Description of Work
This was for gutter cleaning and cleaning eaves off the roof.

Work Completed On 01/15/2017

Thank you for your review. We love getting A's

06/27/2017

Lori H.

Were on time did a good job presented themselves very well

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

Thank you, we love getting good reviews.

06/05/2017

Delene W.

I have used them once. They were fine. They were okay but I would not give them an "A". I don't remember what I paid now because it's been awhile, but I'm sure I thought it was a pretty good price since I had the coupon and I used them. If I thought they were to expensive, I would not have used them. They could of probably done a little bit better job than they did. They came when they was suppose to. I might use them again, I don't know. I don't try to use housecleaning services because I try to do it myself, but if I had to I suppose I would use them again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

Work Completed On 05/30/2015

Thank you for your review.

05/30/2017

Alan M.

Everything looked good. Had issues with the initial service but our concerns were handled promptly and professionally.

Description of Work
House cleaning and roof cleaning

Category house cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 03/06/2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it.

05/25/2017

Patsy J.

Do not do business with this company – at least until they have a better run office and some new people out on the job! A few years ago I had a good experience with them but this time it was frustrating from beginning to end. I scheduled them to both clean my windows and clean out my gutters and they gave me a 2-hour time slot on a weekday. When they didn’t show up, I called the office and was told that they were going to be so late that they would need to reschedule me – this time on a Saturday, 2:00 – 4:00. Two young men showed up at 4:15 with excuses and did a very hurried job. A day or so later I realized that they had not done the inside of some high windows. When it rained a few days after the job, I noticed water pouring off the roof of my porch and suspected that the gutters had not been cleaned. A friend crawled out on the roof and cleaned out the gutters that the All Clear crew had missed. I called the All Clear office and reported the problems to Shawna who said they would schedule someone to come and finish the jobs and would let me know when. No one called but I saw evidence a few days later that someone had been out to clean the gutters. No one called about scheduling the windows so I called and was told by Katie that she had been out of the office and Shawna was new. Lots and lots of excuses and apologies. She scheduled someone to come out and finish the windows but once again, they not show up when scheduled! I called Katie and spoke with her father who actually owns the business. Eventually, I got my windows cleaned and found out that the reason the person did not come out when scheduled was confusion caused by Katie leaving a “sticky note” on the invoice that was overlooked. I will say that Brandon who eventually came out and finished the window job was very professional and did a good job. He even changed the batteries in my remotely run window shades and investigated a problem that I had with one of my gutters. Never again!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned and gutters cleaned out

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/29/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed] We are very sorry for your experience. That is not how we typically handle things. I won't try to offer any excuses. We screwed up and are very sorry. I wish that you would give us another chance.

05/18/2017

Tom S.

Excellent! Nick and Elijah arrived early and were courteous and professional. They did an excellent job and clean up. They also gave me estimates for power washing and window cleaning which I an interested in. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2017

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review! I am very happy to hear the guys did a great job for you! We always love to get any feedback that [Member Information Removed] we can make sure are guys are staying on top of what is expected of them. Thanks again and you have a great day.

04/24/2017

Greg W.

We are happy with the job they are doing.

Description of Work
House cleaning every 2 weeks.