Cross Pest Control of Tampa

Founded 1968 • With Angi since August 1999

10784 Florence Ave

Thonotosassa, FL 33592

With trusted long-term employees, top of the line products and equipment, and treatments that are second to none, Cross Pest Control of Tampa is Tampa’s first choice for pest control. We handle pests including bed bugs, mosquitoes, cockroaches, fleas, ticks, spiders, ants, rodents, and more! We offer free estimates over the phone and have the tools and training to handle pest problems big and small, so we can better serve both residential and commercial properties. Our family-owned company has over 50 years of experience. Our mission is to ensure your satisfaction with effective treatments, delivering unparalleled pest control services at an affordable price....

11/01/2018

Rhonda T.

Wonderful. Been using them for many, many years. Completely trustworthy. Love our "bug guy" Randy!!!

Description of Work
Pest Control

10/30/2018

Rita H.

After purchasing a mobile home, I found it unlivable due to the vermin living there. I called Cross Pest Control, ( used this company in the 70's with great results) and they set an appointment right away. After they saw what we were up against, they said it may take more than one treatment. The treatment was completed and I was amazed how well it worked. However, the problem was not solved, Cross returned and treated again, (no additional fee). Two years later and I have had no more uninvited guest, Cross treats my home every six months and I am one happy camper. Wouldn't use any other company after the experience with Cross Pest Control. Also, the price for peace of mind is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Extermination, vermin infested home

Eric N.

The service was as good as I could have expected. There are many choices out there, but the reality is people buy from people. My investment was in a relationship, which is 100% reciprocated. I trust they will always have my best interest in mind.

Description of Work
I had a rat issue in my attic, and seasonal roaches

Craig M.

Awesome. Great customer service, on time, and very professional. Would highly recommend them to everyone

Description of Work
Pest control

West M.

Cross has always gone above and beyond to make sure our home is squared away. We’ve been with them now for roughly four years. We’ve had the same technician the entire time. We do our regular service through them, they never try and oversell. They’re always very professional and timely. If we ever feel like we need a spot treatment or if we see something out of the norm (rarely) all we do is call them up and they’re out ASAP without an extra charge. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Regular pest control

Kayla L.

We have used Cross for years and would never use anyone else! Always top notch service, punctual, polite, and never hesitate to come on site to check for any issues between services.

Description of Work
Pest Control Maintenance

Cara P.

Excellent as usual. Every employee is very helpful and professional. Have been using Cross for years!

Description of Work
Spraying for pest control

Linda B.

We have used Cross Pestrol for over 30 years, always great service!!

Description of Work
Pest control

Chris M.

Cross pest control is excellent. The technicians are timely, friendly and the service efficient.

Description of Work
Pest control

Allison C.

From beginning to end it was a great experience. Jordan at the office was very friendly and accommodating with scheduling service around my hectic schedule. Randy came out early Saturday morning and got the job done quickly. He was very friendly as well and informed us of the product he was using. This company truly delivers excellent customer service- I will only use and recommend them for all my pest control needs.

Description of Work
Spray home for fleas from dogs

ALL PRO WILDLIFE LLC

All Pro Wildlife is a professional wildlife removal company operating in the Tampa Bay area, including Clearwater and Saint Petersburg. We specialize in the humane removal of wild animals from buildings and property. We commonly remove animals from attics, provide bat control and rat control, and also general wildlife trapping and repair and prevention services. Mike Spanola, the owner, operates a fully licensed and insured wildlife control company that has provided the residents of the Tampa area with great service for more than 5 years. "I believe in professionalism and courtesy, and I treat all customers the way I'd like to be treated. When you call, I will answer the phone, and I will come to your house to do the work.The quality of work and the success rate in nuisance wildlife control varies greatly depending on the knowledge and skill level of the person performing the work. I guarantee my personal best every time."-Mike Spanola

All Pro Pest Control

Family owned and operated. Over 15 years experience. General house hold pest control, Rodent removal , Termites, Live Animal Traps and more . Tech available for emergency calls. We do offer FREE ESTIMATES and Second Opinions !!! Call today. 813-900-7849

Rick Ricker Termite & Pest Control Inc

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angie's list discount. Angie's List Award winning since 2003. BBB rating A+.

Offers by Rick Ricker Termite & Pest Control Inc on Angi