BP Screens Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2000

7853 Gunn Hwy Ste 388

Tampa, FL 33626

Please call (813) 920-5994 instead of emailing or messaging to ensure we are promptly getting back with you. Whether you want to add a screen enclosure or protect your home from Florida's summer storms, BP Screens will construct a high-quality, yet affordable solution to meet your needs. BP Screens has been serving the Tampa Bay area since 1994 and specializes in: Custom Screen Enclosures - Aluminum Enclosures - Rescreens/Refurbishments - Vinyl Siding - Aluminum/Vinyl Soffits - Hurricane/Storm Protection...

Resposiveness

patio enclosures (73)screen repair (33)awnings (10)concrete repair (7)window replacement (2)decks & porches (3)woodworking (1)

02/18/2021

Bill at BP Screens is great! We needed our screens replaced, but also had a complicated issue where the trim had rotted where our cage was attached. Bill's crew moved the cage away from the house and replaced (and painted) the trim for us with rot-proof trim. Communication was great, the work was quick, and cleanup was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen replacement and repositioning

CATEGORY screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2021

10/04/2020

Bill (the owner of BP Screens) installed my screen enclosure in 2004. We just had it re-screened on Friday this week, 16 years.......... I would say that it’s a long time to re-screen but he uses only quality materials, and he does the job the right way! I would recommend Bill & BP Screens to anyone. He is a man of his word, and does business the “old school” way!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-screening our screen enclosure & putting tape & resealing my seams on the outside of my screen enclosure.

CATEGORY awnings,screen repair,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

08/28/2020

It is not every day you get everything you paid for and more but I did this time. Bill and his crew were there when they said and did a very professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool enclosure re-screened

CATEGORY awnings,screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

08/26/2020

Bill was able to come out the next day for the estimate. Initially, he thought it would take a couple weeks to schedule. He had a spot open up unexpectedly, so the work was done within 3 days. They were very thorough and the pool cage looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool cage repair and re-screen

CATEGORY screen repair,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

12/15/2019

Bill the owner and his team are nothing short of amazing! They are on time, very professional and do things the right way. His guys are very respectful and their work is top of the line. They use higher grade material which will result in you being able to find lower cost guys out there but believe me it will not be an apples to apples comparison. Bill is a perfectionist which will bode well for a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed an old screen enclosure they did for me a few years ago and expanded it to a much larger enclosure

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2019

12/11/2019

The initial job went extremely well and was very satisfied. 6 month later the pressure stopper for the door no longer works so the door slams shut and the hinges got out of alignment making it impossible to shut the patio door. I have called them 4 times over the last 3 weeks and still have yet to get a phone call back to schedule the repair. Each time I have been told a technician will reach out ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen and door replacement

CATEGORY screen repair,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

BP Screens shut down end of December 2019 thru end of February 2021. The repair got down shortly after. BP Screens always has and will stay in great standing wing its obligations to it'[Member Information Removed] customer. We apologized to the customer for his inconvenience. Bill Planchart

11/08/2019

This company only does metal awnings I have cloth. So it was NA. Had to rate in order to complete this Review. This rating should be removed after you read my comment. Should not have to rate someone that didn't do the work. N/A should be up there with ABCDEF

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awning repair

CATEGORY awnings,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

10/27/2019

Bill and his crew was awesome!! I could tell when Bill came to give me an estimate he was a good guy. The quality of his work was excellent and his guys were very trustworthy and polite! I will definitely recommend Bill to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screened in patio built

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

05/14/2019

The best Customer Service I have experienced. Bill and his team were a delight to work with. The attention to detail, at every step of the project, was excellent. The craftsmanship superb. From the moment Bill saw the job, he saw the possibilities of what the end result could be. Bill was a bull dog in obtaining permits from the city. I am so grateful to him for delivering far more than I ever ima...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lay footers and build screen enclosure for patio/pool space

CATEGORY concrete repair,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2019

04/29/2019

This is our second time working with Bill and crew from BP screens. He has done a great job both times! We added a few things differently than we did with our previous project, but Bill and team were able to accommodate the changes and make suggestions that worked well for us. I appreciate the consistency with his work and finished product. Thanks again Bill for doing another great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extended/ replaced concrete patio and installed screen room with roof

CATEGORY concrete repair,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2019

Sunrooms Glass or Vinyl, Pool & Spa Enclosures Screen Repairs/Remodels, Carports, Hurricane Protection, Gutters, Soffits, Fascia, Siding, Hand Rails. Concrete Footers & Slab, .

24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE.