Aquatech Systems Of Tampa llc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

Aquatech Systems Of Tampa LLC is a full service water treatment company for your home and business needs.

water softeners (41)well & water pump repair (5)large appliances (1)plumbers (1)

06/18/2021

FRANK C.

Great Dario was here on time found the problem, made the repair gave me some good advice and was gone

Description of Work
WATER SOFTNER

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

06/25/2020

Ada P.

Amazingly smooth from start to finish.

Description of Work
Water Filtration

Category wells, appliance sales

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

03/25/2020

Brandon K.

It went very well. They were very professional, courteous, and arrived on time.

Description of Work
Water Softener Filtration and Installation

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

03/24/2020

Vincent D.

Excellent service. As you can see by all the glowing reviews Mike is a true professional, knowledgeable, punctual and caring. Also he is very responsive to any concerns or questions you may have. These are traits that are increasingly difficult to find today. I’m so glad to have found him via family referral - it’s our third installation by him! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Water filtration and reverse osmosis.

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/23/2020

philip S.

Mike showed up on time and walked me through the entire process as he installed everything. He makes sure to refill grass/soil from holes for placement. Also did a full clean up after. I would def recommend.

Description of Work
Installed Water Softener/Purification system

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

02/25/2020

John N.

Great service, quick, on time and as quoted. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replace water softener

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

02/21/2020

Paula B.

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience from start to finish! Mike (the owner of the company) promptly arrived at our home for the initial consultation. After discussing our specific needs, he presented two different options for a water filtration and/or softening system and we felt no pressure whatsoever to make a decision without thinking things over. We decided to go with the water softener/filtration system, and Mike scheduled the installation immediately after we accepted the proposal (no deposit necessary). He and his assistant promptly arrived for the installation and they were extremely courteous and very professional. The installation went very smoothly, and nothing was done without my consent or approval. After the work was completed, they explained how everything worked and made sure that all of my questions were answered. Mike even called us the next day to make sure that we were completely satisfied and happy with our new system. We are 100% satisfied, and I would highly recommend Mike and Aquatech Systems to anyone!

Description of Work
Installation of water softener, filtration system and reverse osmosis system

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

02/13/2020

Melissa S.

Mike did a fantastic job! He came out for the initial assessment, gave me a written quote, and then patiently responded to follow up questions I had about the system. Once I decided to hire him, he was able to complete the work promptly. He worked efficiently and neatly. He was good-natured and respectful of me and my home, and an overall pleasure to do business with. He even installed (free of charge) an interior valve for shutting off water to the house so that I wouldn't have to go outside to do it. The system he installed is first rate as well. I've had it for about a month, and it's operating beautifully. I recommend Mike and Aquatech without reservation.

Description of Work
Replacement of water softener

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

01/30/2020

Julie H.

Great people. Work was completed quickly. House and grounds look great again-no more rust.

Description of Work
Rid-O-Rust system installation and Rust removal

Category plumbing, wells

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

01/30/2020

Oleg R.

Can't say enough of how knowledgeable Mike and Sarah was and how well and thorough the work was done. They took their time to explain everything and did not leave until I was 100% satisfied. Being a technician my self, I would HIGHLY recommend AquaTech Systems Of Tampa LLC to anyone and everyone ! AAA+++

Description of Work
Rebuild of Fleck 5600 analog metered water softener control box

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

01/04/2020

James M.

It was all done neatly and quickly. I really liked that aquatech tested the system to see that it did soften the water and remove the chlorine.

Description of Work
Installed a water softener

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

12/06/2019

John J.

Mike is the owner/installer. An absolute superb professional job with attention to detail. All at a good price.

Description of Work
water softener/filtration system installed

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

11/13/2019

Hiram O.

Mike was on point, punctual and fast, he explained everything from maintenance to operation. His price is by far the lowest for excellent equipment and service. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of a water softener, to call Aqua Tech and speak with Mike, before you find yourself with the wrong company. Mike is not only the technician but also the owner. Felt the difference in the water right away, Thank you Mike, Awesome work

Description of Work
installed water softener system

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

01/29/2019

Linda C.

Great service! Knowledgeable and dependable.

Description of Work
Installed water softener

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

01/02/2019

Sheldon B.

They replaced my old water softener at a very competitive price. It came with a carbon filter which improved the quality of the water throughout the house. Very professional and timely. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
install and maintain water softener

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

12/10/2018

Jackie P.

I'm a Realtor in the Tampa area & most of my business is in residential property management. Aquatech has done several jobs for me to include well pump repairs, water softener repair & water treatment systems (new install & repairs). He's my guy to call when I need assistance with any of these items! He's very professional, knowledgeable, responsive & prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Well pumps, water softener & water treatment systems

Category water softeners, wells

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

12/03/2018

Rory A.

Michael Rothenbusch Is the owner/technician and works really hard to ensure his customers needs are met. He is very knowledgeable and efficient. His work is very professional and can not beat the cost while maintaining the highest quality. I would also note he was able to install my system fast, (within a week of contacting him).

Description of Work
Water softener, filter and reverse Osmosis installation

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

12/03/2018

Mohamed M.

Installation was prompt and professional. Extremely pleased with the end result! Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Water filtration and softener system

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

12/01/2018

Rory A.

Description of Work
Installation of water softener and purification system

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

09/05/2018

Kris E.

Very professional and knowledgeable. Installed and removed entire system in less than 4 hours. The system he recommended is doing a fantastic job and my water is a night and day difference from how it was. Pricing was very reasonable and the owner of the company does the actual work along with a helper. They did a great job. If you have well water that is pretty awful like mine was or just need your water softer Aquatech Systems are the guys to call, no need to think twice about it.

Description of Work
Water softener, iron removal, water sanitizer system

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

Review for Aquatech Systems Of Tampa llc - 1307 W Meadowbrook Ave, Tampa, FL - 37376942

08/12/2018

Mike C.

Mike was EXTREMELY helpful. We just bought our house and it was our first time living on a well. When we moved in the water had a strong sulfur smell so our realtor recommended Mike. He was able to come by 2 days later and diagnosed the problem and took the time to answer my questions about the system. A few days later he brought the new tanks and installed them. He went through the programming on our system to ensure everything was set correctly and didn't leave until he knew we were satisfied with the quality of our water. We received one quote by phone that was more than Mike and that was just to replace the softener tank, so I'm confident saying Mike's prices are very reasonable as well. We couldn't be happier with how knowledgeable, friendly, hard working and the desire to make sure we had water we were happy with. Mike is without a doubt our new 'water guy'!

Description of Work
Replace Softener and Filter tanks

Category water softeners, wells

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

05/07/2018

Joseph D.

Excellent installation. Very prompt and satisfactory work. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Installed water filter/softener