Advance Solar Construction Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2004

Advance Solar Construction has been installing solar energy systems in Tampa Bay for over 30 years, and prides itself on having the best customer service in the business....

We are a family owned and operated air conditioning company that has been in business since 1984. Frostys Air Conditioning provides installations, service repairs on all makes and models, and maintenance. We work on any residential or commercial units. We offer free estimates on new systems and have financing available. Fast, Affordable and trustworthy. No service charge with repair. Call for details on free second opinion. Financing available

Bayside Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to have consistently earned the Angi's Super Service Award since 2000 and maintain more positive reviews than any other Air Conditioning company in the Tampa Bay Area. We are a family owned business and strive for old fashion values of integrity, good service, and value. Like our motto says " Our cstomers are always comfortable". We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We offer very affordable yearly maintennance agreemnts, with bi-annual service, for more reliable comfort. Our agreement customers enjoy priority service, discounts on repairs, and discounted or free diagnostic fees during normal business hours. Ask about our Bayside Comfort Club. Let us earn your trust, and be your first and final choice.

Bay Area Heating and Cooling, Inc is a Trane Comfort Specialist specializing in residential and commercial air conditioning and heating installation, repair and maintenance throughout the Tampa Bay area. We have earned the Super Service Award from 2018-2009 and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Bay Area offers 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week. Major credit cards accepted, financing available for qualified individuals. Additional Phone Number: (866) 604-1140, (727) 586-6265 Additional Contacts: Jim Taylor, Chris Gourdine and John Mulder.

03/05/2018

Shorted me at least one Panel. Stated that I would have a 75% reduction in my electrical bill. My monthly solar output devise has not worked in 15 months. I been trying to contact Chris for service at last 3 times a month , but he never calls back. My electrical bills are still high. I sure wish others better luck with this guy......I'm stuck

Description of Work
Solar Panels (12)

03/05/2018

Did not install all the panel... shorted me one. Now and for the past year I been calling his office to get service and nobody calls me back. My solar power has not recorded anything in the last 15 months and I don't know how to fix it. There is no office .....no help. If only knows how I can get help. Please contact me at maverick48465@yahoo.com

Description of Work
Had solar panels installed

08/08/2017

After a couple of delays Chris Solecki & his worker finally came out and repaired leak. A couple of weeks later the area he repaired started leaking again. I contacted Chris and my initial calls & texts were ignored. When he did finally get back to me he said he would fixing it on a Friday. He never showed. I informed him I had a pending home inspection on the upcoming Wed for my home sale. He sai...

Description of Work
I had a leak in a solar panel connection which I had difficulty fixing.

06/22/2016

They were punctual, and courteous. Everything went according to plan.

Description of Work
Installed a radiant barrier & solar fan.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,solar panels

06/15/2016

Had direct contact with owner, Chris, and then the sales staff. Installers Ben and Mike were courteous, professional, and seemed interested in dealing with the specific needs of my installation. The owner Chris returned after the install to check his crew's work and ensure my satisfaction. His office staff arranged both for permit and notarized notice of commencement -as I try not to drive-and fin...

Description of Work
Evaluated for solar electricity, obtained permits and installed on roof

Category solar panels

Solar Electric, Solar Air Conditioning, Solar Hot Water Heater, Solar Attic Fans, Solar Pool Heating, Radiant Barrier, Solar Window Film, Insulation, Heat Pumps, Pool Automation, Salt Chlorinators and Service and Repair.

n/a

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available, PayPal