A-Tropical Oasis Pools

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2009

3819 W Angeles St

Tampa, FL 33629

We are a family owned and operated company. We have been servicing the Hillsborough and surrounding counties for the past 20 years. We currently have 10 employees. We do use licensed and insured sub contractors. We are also state licensed (CPC1457360) Bonded and Insured. We are all Certified Pool Operators also. We Charge $85 for a service call. Monthly pool service fees range from $60 to $150 per month. If you sign our service agreement you receive one month free service....

09/12/2018

James G.

A-Tropical Oasis Pools replaced my pool pump a little over two years ago and at the time seemed reasonably priced and told me that the more expensive variable speed pump would last much longer than a traditional pump and estimated about 10 years. So I was surprised to find out that only a couple of years later it would completely shut down. However that is not the reason I am giving a poor rating because I do understand things like this do happen. The reason for the poor rating is because I have been trying for days to get a appointment from them leaving many messages via website and phone calls and when I do talk to someone they just tell me that someone will return my call later. As of now (9/12/2018) all the same numbers I tried calling earlier this week are now indicating from Verizon that the customer is unavailable. Almost like the numbers have been recently disconnected. A-Tropical Oasis Pools if your still in business, I would still like a response but as my pool is now very green because of a faulty pump.

Description of Work
Pool Pump Replacement

Category pool cleaners

Hello [Member Name Removed], I do apologize for the late response. We are extremely busy this time of year as you can imagine. I have been out of the office and in the field more than usual taking care of as much as possible with our current customers. We have had our share of setbacks this summer. We can still set you up on our schedule but we would need your patience at this time. If you did not want to wait for an appointment, as with any equipment issue I would refer you to the manufacturer for any issues first. They may cover it under warranty. Have you tried to call Pentair? You can text me directly at 813-323-3137 or you could use the same email from when we installed your pump 2 years ago atopools(at)gmail.com (my best contact). I have not recieved any emails from you as of late. I am not sure the issue you had with the phone, but I assure you we are still in business and are not going anywhere :) Thank you and God Bless

04/17/2018

Dave A.

This is just a stand up group. They were extremely customer centric and showed me what they were doing and why. They made recommendations for future service, no hard core sales. I would STRONGLY recommend ATO POOLS!

Description of Work
Pool Heater & Assessment

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed] :)

03/05/2018

Rachael E.

A Tropical Oasis is an honest and hard working family owned business...not to mention they’ve been in business for over 20 years. Anytime I have a question or concern, the owner will personally put me at ease and send one of his technicians immediately. Thank you guys for all you do!

Description of Work
Pool Service/Maintenance

Category pool cleaners

Thank you so much for your kind review :)

06/09/2017

Kenneth B.

Most went as expected with the exception of the pool resurfacing job required more removal of the old surface than expected - the additional work was handled professionally and did not rush the job.

Description of Work
Pool resurface, light replace, deck repair/paint

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to serve you Mr. [Member Name Removed] :)

05/02/2017

Darla B.

Fantastic!!!! Beautiful work done on time and easy to work with.Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Pool remodel

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation :) God Bless :)

02/28/2017

James M.

Joe and his team were a pleasure to work with. He responded very quickly to all my email questions. Explained the process and cleaned up after themselves. The pool looks great.

Description of Work
Refinish pool interior Replaced pool tile Repaired pool deck.

02/28/2017

Gordon R.

A+ crew who always meet my needs.

Description of Work
A-Tropical Pools completed work on my deck and I use them for a weekly pool cleaning. They are professionals, always on time, and meet my needs. I would highly recommend their services.

05/18/2016

PATRICIA B. R.

Description of Work
they have cleaned my pool for many years

Category pool cleaners

Thank you so much for the kind review :)

03/30/2016

Tien T.

The company sends out the same technician every Thursday to check my pool and make sure it is swimmable. He skims the pool, makes sure the filter is clean, vacuum is working, water levels are correct. If I noticed a problem (i.e. the vacuum is not working) I could always speak with Joe Barrera about the situation and it would be addressed and resolved immediately. Joe always gave me different options when equipment broke or needed repair. In addition, if there is a problem related to the pool but something they do not fix - i.e. a leaky underwater light fixture, Joe Barrera has a list of referrals who are reliable and professional to help with the repair. They never upsell products. Most importantly, when my children were young, our technician always made sure to LOCK the pool gate. And unlike some other pool companies I have used, A-Tropical Oasis Pools never forgot this important detail. I highly recommend this local family owned company.

Description of Work
For the past 3 years, A-Tropical Oasis Pools maintains and services my in ground pool. They come out every week to clean, check water levels, check the pump and equipment.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for the kind review [Member Name Removed] :) :) We hope to continue servicing your pool for years to come :) :) It is very rewarding to be able to provide good, quality, affordable service and to be appreciated for it :) :) Thank you :) :) joe :)

03/01/2016

Sarah P.

Description of Work
They provide pool service for me weekly. They have been awesome to work with including the cleanings. I like their communication such as with timely estimates and when the work is going to be done. They also offer online payments and have explained how to use my pool.

02/29/2016

Kathy K.

Description of Work
They have been my pool service provider for years. They clean my pool weekly and have replaced a pool pump in the past. The experience with them has been good.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you so much for the kind review [Member Name Removed] :)

Personal Pitstop

Reliable on time & attention to detail -Commercial Power Washing -Residential Driveway Power washing Services ONLY

Prince Pressure Washing & Soft Wash Inc

PPW & Soft Wash Inc. is a certified soft wash company that is safe and environmentally friendly. We sanitize the exterior surfaces using a biodegradable cleaning solution to get rid of dirt and grime. It also kills mold, mildew, algae, fungus, and bacteria. PPW and Soft Wash Inc. is your solution for a variety of exterior cleaning services for your home and business. A certified professional service technician is ensured to arrive on time with the right equipment to maintain and restore your exterior surfaces. When you soft wash your exterior surfaces you will get a longer lifespan our of your paint and roof. We are licensed, insured, and certified. Why choose us: Licensed and insured Professional Equipment Top-grade cleaning agents Professional and certified soft wash company Certified technician 100% customer service satisfaction

Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing

Tampa native/Brandon resident Josh Haker has been pressure washing Tampa Bay for over eight years. In 2009, he formed Hurricane Clean, Inc., a Florida corporation, serving Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Manatee counties, and areas in close proximity. Hurricane Clean employees are professional and clean… you don’t have to worry about suspicious characters coming to your home whether or not you’re home when we come to clean. Our workers are licensed and insured employees, not contractors. We provide free estimates, and we visit the property we will be cleaning before we estimate every job. Contact us for your free estimate today, and start enjoying a beautiful clean surrounding for months!

Offers by Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

Swimming pool weekly maintenance, one time clean-ups, pool instruction, drain and acid wash, all equipment repair, new equipment installation, leak detection, stain removal, pressure washing, pool remodeling, new pool construction. Basically anything with pools we can do.