A-Tropical Oasis Pools

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2009

We are a family owned and operated company. We have been servicing the Hillsborough and surrounding counties for the past 20 years. We currently have 10 employees. We do use licensed and insured sub contractors. We are also state licensed (CPC1457360) Bonded and Insured. We are all Certified Pool Operators also. We Charge $85 for a service call. Monthly pool service fees range from $60 to $150 per month. If you sign our service agreement you receive one month free service....

Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing

Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing

Tampa native/Brandon resident Josh Haker has been pressure washing Tampa Bay for over eight years. In 2009, he formed Hurricane Clean, Inc., a Florida corporation, serving Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Manatee counties, and areas in close proximity. Hurricane Clean employees are professional and clean… you don’t have to worry about suspicious characters coming to your home whether or not you’re home when we come to clean. Our workers are licensed and insured employees, not contractors. We provide free estimates, and we visit the property we will be cleaning before we estimate every job. Contact us for your free estimate today, and start enjoying a beautiful clean surrounding for months!

Offers by Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing on Angi

09/12/2018

A-Tropical Oasis Pools replaced my pool pump a little over two years ago and at the time seemed reasonably priced and told me that the more expensive variable speed pump would last much longer than a traditional pump and estimated about 10 years. So I was surprised to find out that only a couple of years later it would completely shut down. However that is not the reason I am giving a poor rating ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Pump Replacement

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Hello [Member Name Removed], I do apologize for the late response. We are extremely busy this time of year as you can imagine. I have been out of the office and in the field more than usual taking care of as much as possible with our current customers. We have had our share of setbacks this summer. We can still set you up on our schedule but we would need your patience at this time. If you did not...

04/17/2018

This is just a stand up group. They were extremely customer centric and showed me what they were doing and why. They made recommendations for future service, no hard core sales. I would STRONGLY recommend ATO POOLS!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Heater & Assessment

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed] :)

03/05/2018

A Tropical Oasis is an honest and hard working family owned business...not to mention they’ve been in business for over 20 years. Anytime I have a question or concern, the owner will personally put me at ease and send one of his technicians immediately. Thank you guys for all you do!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Service/Maintenance

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you so much for your kind review :)

06/09/2017

Most went as expected with the exception of the pool resurfacing job required more removal of the old surface than expected - the additional work was handled professionally and did not rush the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool resurface, light replace, deck repair/paint

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to serve you Mr. [Member Name Removed] :)

05/02/2017

Fantastic!!!! Beautiful work done on time and easy to work with.Highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool remodel

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation :) God Bless :)

Swimming pool weekly maintenance, one time clean-ups, pool instruction, drain and acid wash, all equipment repair, new equipment installation, leak detection, stain removal, pressure washing, pool remodeling, new pool construction. Basically anything with pools we can do.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover