Service Electric USA

Founded 2015 • With Angi since April 2016

8195 Kipling St

Pensacola, FL 32514

Electrical Service company with 3-5 employees. We are able to process Visa/Master Card/Discover/and AMEX. We are an electrical service provider that is committed to our community, our work and our clients. Behind our service techs there is over 20 years of experience in In-Home Service management and Electrical Construction and maintenance. For us, exceeding our customers expectation is more than a goal or philosophy it’s our way of life....

10/14/2020

charlie B.

They did a great job and were very nice.

Description of Work
We need an outlet installed for the dryer.

07/29/2018

Debbie L.

Came on Friday, July 20th. Took down old exhaust fan, leaving hole in ceiling. Took several outside outlets, and left wires exposed. Said they would get back to me soon. I called every day the next week. Brian was in Georgia. Never called me back. I even called his cell phone and left a message. No response. Finally got someone else to do the job. It took about an hour.

Description of Work
Replace bathroom exhaust fan. Check outside electrical outlets.

07/18/2018

Dolly G.

Very good work. Nice guys .Did a great job.

Description of Work
Fan repair turned into putting new fan up.

05/01/2018

Anita G.

Because this was a large remodeling project, I had two different teams show up on occasion. I had Jamie and Richard's crews. They were both wonderful. Very professional. They did a great job although not cheap. I would highly recommend. They understood the urgency that I needed to get my project done!

Description of Work
Pretty Total electrical needs for a remodeling

08/25/2017

Marvin C.

Great, there was a price change from the original quota

Description of Work
Electrical, outlets, outdoor lighting

08/16/2017

sharun S.

All issues except doorbell were addressed

Description of Work
Electrical issues with ceiling fans, service panel, doorbell, smoke detectors

08/15/2017

Denise N.

All went well ... even when we had bumps it was handled very professionally. Great guys!

Description of Work
We had two panels installed, separate 50 amp outlet on post added. Whole home surg pro texted installed, new wiring box for a hot tub we are moving later and for now they fixed the current connection until we move it. We had lightening damage but added other jobs to be done. They also installed a new range plug for me. Richard the electrician was very efficient and fair for all the work he did over two days. Very Happy!

Category electrician

Mrs. [Member Name Removed]- It was a pleasure working with you. We wish all our customers were as easy to work with and hospitable as you were. We look forward to working for you again.

08/02/2017

Craig S.

Went well, removed cloth wire connection

Description of Work
Finding source of cloth wire and a double tap circuit breaker.

07/14/2017

Brian J.

Brian was prompt and courteous over the phone. Jeremy was also prompt, friendly, quick to find the electrical circuit problem. Informative and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to. Highly recommend these guys and this company.

Description of Work
Circuit kept popping off. Affected one side of my house.

06/27/2017

Amy T.

I called these guys this morning and they had someone out at 2 o'clock. They were punctual, professional, and did an excellent job! They were here for two hours and I thought the price was very reasonable. I may have gotten lucky with the schedule, but they seem to be very accommodating.

Description of Work
I bought a new chandelier this weekend and really wanted to get it hung right away. I also had a faulty light in the guest bathroom that I needed repaired or replaced

Landscape Expressions

Landscape Expressions is a full service landscaping business. We offer many services including, Landscape design and installation, irrigation installation and repair, hardscapes, waterscapes, landscape lighting, fencing, and lawn maintenance. We are committed to turning your outdoor spaces into extraordinary spaces. We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project.

EC13007466
    Florida
    State of Florida
    08/31/2016
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Thermo & Infrared Analysis, Switch Outlet, Breaker & Panel Repair, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, House Re-Wires, AFCI & GFCI.