Service Electric USA

Founded 2015 • With Angi since April 2016

Electrical Service company with 3-5 employees. We are able to process Visa/Master Card/Discover/and AMEX. We are an electrical service provider that is committed to our community, our work and our clients. Behind our service techs there is over 20 years of experience in In-Home Service management and Electrical Construction and maintenance. For us, exceeding our customers expectation is more than a goal or philosophy it’s our way of life....

Landscape Expressions

Landscape Expressions

Landscape Expressions is a full service landscaping business. We offer many services including, Landscape design and installation, irrigation installation and repair, hardscapes, waterscapes, landscape lighting, fencing, and lawn maintenance. We are committed to turning your outdoor spaces into extraordinary spaces. We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project.

10/14/2020

They did a great job and were very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need an outlet installed for the dryer.

07/29/2018

Came on Friday, July 20th. Took down old exhaust fan, leaving hole in ceiling. Took several outside outlets, and left wires exposed. Said they would get back to me soon. I called every day the next week. Brian was in Georgia. Never called me back. I even called his cell phone and left a message. No response. Finally got someone else to do the job. It took about an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bathroom exhaust fan. Check outside electrical outlets.

07/18/2018

Very good work. Nice guys .Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fan repair turned into putting new fan up.

05/01/2018

Because this was a large remodeling project, I had two different teams show up on occasion. I had Jamie and Richard's crews. They were both wonderful. Very professional. They did a great job although not cheap. I would highly recommend. They understood the urgency that I needed to get my project done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pretty Total electrical needs for a remodeling

08/25/2017

Great, there was a price change from the original quota

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, outlets, outdoor lighting

CATEGORY electrician

Thermo & Infrared Analysis, Switch Outlet, Breaker & Panel Repair, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, House Re-Wires, AFCI & GFCI.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check