Selectricity

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2020

1811 blackbird lane

Pensacola, FL 32534

Local electrical, cooling and heating contractor. We currently have over 65 employees with 30+ vans to service all your electrical, cooling and heating needs. Owner over sees all work for quality. Specializing in re-wiring houses with aluminum wiring without damaging walls or ceilings as well as all remodel projects. We also do residential and commercial new construction and remodels. Generac whole house generator installation, service and repairs. Air purification systems 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE...

electrician (75)lighting (19)ceiling fan installation (17)HVAC Companies (4)landscape lighting (3)generator service (2)water heaters (2)lamp repair (1)

03/19/2021

Our house was built partially in 1960 and the other part in 1980, and the new roof was built over the original roof. It wasn’t electricians nightmare, but Selectricity was fabulous. The workers were knowledgeable, hardworking, and beyond polite. The electricians worked tirelessly in the hot attic, and had to spend extra days at the house to complete the work. We couldn’t be happier with the result...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocation/New fuse box, kitchen remodel with outlets, under cabinet lighting, 8 ceiling lights and one pendant light; relocate 12 switches, retire outlets and switches in the upper part of our home. Also they wired for the dishwasher and disposal.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

Photo for Selectricity - 1811 blackbird lane, Pensacola, FL - 39261030

11/20/2020

Perfect! Unlike so many businesses today, when I called they answered! A few minutes later I was contact by an appointment/scheduler person. Then right on time the electrician showed up , did his work and explained to me in lay terms how to “ switch over” in the event of power failure. I can’t praise this company enough. You have my business from now own and you can bet that I’ll spread the good w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transfer switch work so I could use portable generator for my home

CATEGORY electrician,generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

11/17/2020

Waste of time. Was not never contacted by this "pro".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house generator repair

CATEGORY generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

I really apologize we had an office girl that was supposed to be responding to all the leads through Angie's list and calling to schedule free on site estimates. I found out she was not always calling or responding to them as well as several other aspects of her job that were not getting completed. Unfortunately she was good at hiding the issues and I did not find out until after I terminated her ...

10/19/2020

I have 12 rental units in Pensacola FL and have been using Selectricity exclusively for years. They are professional and provide excellent service. Whether it's a small repair or replacement of a unit I can count on them to get the job done right the first time and in a timely manner. Steve Blackwell

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

10/06/2020

It went great...finished in time frame given to me for the price given to me...very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hanging porch light/fan; putting up smoke detectors; indoor ceiling fans; rewiring lamps

CATEGORY electrician,lamp repair,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

09/05/2020

Great service and very polite and courteous workers. I’d hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet box added in ceiling for tv. Light switch boxes added along with dining room pendant. Wired cut out for ceiling fan.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/12/2020

We could not work due to the home office not having any wall outlets that worked. Was not a breaker issue. Could not rectify ourselves. Very stressful to say the least. I called and talked to Ms. Charity who was very understanding and had someone out to the house very quickly, same day. The men wore masks due to COVID, were very polite and professional. They troubleshot the issue, located the prob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall outlets in home office went completely out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

06/09/2020

Selectricity replaced six RV service panels and outlets in our RV park and did a great job. Everyone was very polite and professional and work was completed right on schedule. They have also done electrical work in my home. They are my go-to company for electrical work. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple service panel replacements and RV outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

06/05/2020

Home rewire from Aluminum to Copper

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I couldn’t be more pleased with the customer service and work done. I would highly recommend Selectricity for rewiring or any other electrical work you may need done. I work from home and knew exactly what to expect each day until the job was complete. I had them also run electricity to my shed, add lighting and outlets. I purchased new fans, lights, vanity lights for each room and they were replaced with no additional charge as the work was being done. No wall patching was needed. The team was awesome and cleaned up each day before they left and let me know the work they planned to do the next day.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

05/29/2020

Robert and his helper was very professional and checked everything to make sure I did not have other problems. He found a loose connection. Everything in kitchen is now working. He is good at his job and didn't mind answering my questions. You couldn't ask for any better tech. Robert even showed up early but he called to make sure it was ok. L Fendley

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen outlets not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Residential and commercial electrical, cooling and heating installation, service and repairs Specializing in aluminum wire replacement and Alumiconn connector installation. Air purification systems, Air duct replacement, Warranty work on all makes and models Whole house generator installation, service and repairs New construction and remodels, service upgrades, breaker panel replacement’ Electrical inspections for insurance, safety or pre-purchase inspections Free estimates, Same-Day appointments 24 Hour emergency service

Appliance repair Air duct cleaning