Safe Lawn Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

Call today for your free estimate....

We offer Power Washing & Exterior Cleaning services in Pensacola and surrounding areas. Our services include concrete cleaning, house washing, roof cleaning, pool enclosure cleaning, fence cleaning, deck cleaning, gutter cleaning and more. We are licensed, insured, and accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Usually, we can provide a same day quote for any job. Contact us today, and let your property Shine!

Panhandle SoftWash is a Family owned and operated Roof and Exterior cleaning company based in Pensacola, FL. and serving the entire NW FL, and SE AL. area. We are a veteran owned small business and the ONLY real SoftWash Systems certified company serving the Emerald Coast. As such we set the standards for all other local pressure washing companies in the area to strive for. Everyone of our technicians are background checked for criminal activity, as well as clear driving records. Also, our licensing and insurances (INCLUDING WORKERS COMP) are third party verified and monitored by www.theseal.com Because Panhandle SoftWash is partnered with more than 200 other like minded cleaning professionals all around the world we have available resources other locals companies simply do to have access to, like Being part of the "Good Stewards" commitment which says our first line of cleaning products will all be water based, environmentally friendly, low VOC cleaning detergents and additives. Also we will make every effort to be the best trained and equipped company in our market. And finally, we Along with our SoftWash Systems partner companies support the "Cure-Bowl" for cancer research. Panhandle SoftWash donates 100% of our "Exterior Window cleaning" revenues in 2021 directly to this wonderful cause.

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!

06/23/2020

I was never contacted either via email or the phone number that was provided

Description of Work
I was never contacted either via email or the phone number that was provided

Category landscaping

Good morning, We received your review this morning. However, after reviewing our past records we have been unable to locate a request. We apologize for this. We do not currently see a phone number to contact you. If you could please provide us with a phone number to contact you or if you would like to call our office at 850-912-4186 someone will be able to assist you. Thank you for contacting us. ...

02/08/2017

They did a great job! I would definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category lawn service

12/20/2014

I have not seen a great improvement in my lawn during the time that this company has been treating my lawn.

Description of Work
fertilize lawn and spray for weeds and insects.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

12/01/2014

Kevin is very professional and knowledgeable. I used another company before that ruined my yard. SafeLawn has done an excellent job rebuilding my yard. I have used them for approximately one year and plan to continue to use SafeLawn.

Description of Work
lawn maintenance

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

09/05/2014

great- however, waiting on results

Description of Work
lawn service - fertilizer - insecticide - weed killer - fungus control

Category lawn treatment

Lawn and shrub treatments, lawn aeration, fertilization, insect and disease control, plant, palm & tree fertilization, seasonal color, mulching, residential & commercial lawn maintenance, landscaping, irrigation repairs, palm & small tree pruning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check