Overhead Door & Operator

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

In business for over 10 years, we are committed to excellence on every front. All work is performed by certified Technicians who are able to work on all makes and models. We arrive ON TIME to each job site, plus we provide written warranties on all work. We use products that perform the best and last the longest. We are licensed and insured. We offer Same-day and 24-Hour Emergency service. You will feel safe knowing that our technicians will arrive in marked cars and wearing company shirts....

Diamond Garage Doors & Openers

Diamond Garage Doors & Openers

garage door service, repairs, and installations. Call or click for an estimate today!

08/28/2017

Called the day before and operator was very professional and said repair person would be out in the morning at about 8am next day. Tech was there on time and assessed job and went to work. I decided to have both springs replaced while it was being repaired. Tech did a great job and was very professional and had the job finished in about 45 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of the main springs on lifting the garage door snapped and had to be replaced.

10/24/2016

The process went well. Very professional. The technician knew his job well. Price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to one of my garage doors. Replaced spring, cables and rollers.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for the review. We were glad to help. Please call us if you have any questions or problems in the future.

10/20/2015

My garage door was installed by Overhead within the past year. Overall they did a decent job except they installed the rail/springs on a 2x4 nailed into the wall. Over time it came loose and pulled the 2x4 out of the wall while I was closing it. I emailed to see if they would fix it. I was informed that the repair would cost me $100. They said the "part" (2x4) that came loose was part of the origi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I emailed them to see if they would perform repairs.

CATEGORY garage doors

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. As I explained before we did not replace the existing wood at the time of install because it was not bad at that time. We do not just upsale things that are not bad. We pulled a permit for the job with city of Niceville and they saw no issues with the wood at the time of inspection either. I am disappointed that you are unhappy but we can not warranty a pro...

02/22/2015

I called the Ft Walton Beach number and was informed they could have a technician at my house within an hour. Mike arrived as scheduled, replaced the springs, adjusted the garage door opener to the new spring tension and cleaned up the area.  Before he left Mike reminded me to save the paperwork and went over the 5 year warranty on the springs with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Garage Door Springs and adjusted garage door opener

11/25/2014

They came while I was at work, completed the repair and install and adjusted the door. It was like a new very quite garage door again. Was very happy with their work and they were very courteous on the phone setting everything up. I have them in my contact list for any future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaces springs on garage door. One of the springs snapped. I cannot remember the exact amount I paid, I put $300 put I think it was more around $250.00

CATEGORY garage doors,doors