Overhead Door & Operator

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

9601 N Palafox St Ste 6A

Pensacola, FL 32534

In business for over 10 years, we are committed to excellence on every front. All work is performed by certified Technicians who are able to work on all makes and models. We arrive ON TIME to each job site, plus we provide written warranties on all work. We use products that perform the best and last the longest. We are licensed and insured. We offer Same-day and 24-Hour Emergency service. You will feel safe knowing that our technicians will arrive in marked cars and wearing company shirts....

08/28/2017

Robert M.

Called the day before and operator was very professional and said repair person would be out in the morning at about 8am next day. Tech was there on time and assessed job and went to work. I decided to have both springs replaced while it was being repaired. Tech did a great job and was very professional and had the job finished in about 45 minutes.

Description of Work
One of the main springs on lifting the garage door snapped and had to be replaced.

10/24/2016

Billy W.

The process went well. Very professional. The technician knew his job well. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Repair to one of my garage doors. Replaced spring, cables and rollers.

Category garage doors

Thank you for the review. We were glad to help. Please call us if you have any questions or problems in the future.

10/20/2015

Rafael M.

My garage door was installed by Overhead within the past year. Overall they did a decent job except they installed the rail/springs on a 2x4 nailed into the wall. Over time it came loose and pulled the 2x4 out of the wall while I was closing it. I emailed to see if they would fix it. I was informed that the repair would cost me $100. They said the "part" (2x4) that came loose was part of the original home and was not covered under warrantee. I asked why the 2x4 wasn't replaced with something better or at least screwed down during install. They said it wasn't needed. I wasn't going to pay them to fix their own install deficiency so I'm someone else's customer now. They had their chance to make it right.

Description of Work
I emailed them to see if they would perform repairs.

Category garage doors

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. As I explained before we did not replace the existing wood at the time of install because it was not bad at that time. We do not just upsale things that are not bad. We pulled a permit for the job with city of Niceville and they saw no issues with the wood at the time of inspection either. I am disappointed that you are unhappy but we can not warranty a product or part that we did not replace.

02/22/2015

Edward W.

I called the Ft Walton Beach number and was informed they could have a technician at my house within an hour. Mike arrived as scheduled, replaced the springs, adjusted the garage door opener to the new spring tension and cleaned up the area. Before he left Mike reminded me to save the paperwork and went over the 5 year warranty on the springs with me.

Description of Work
Replaced Garage Door Springs and adjusted garage door opener

11/25/2014

Alex W.

They came while I was at work, completed the repair and install and adjusted the door. It was like a new very quite garage door again. Was very happy with their work and they were very courteous on the phone setting everything up. I have them in my contact list for any future work.

Description of Work
Replaces springs on garage door. One of the springs snapped. I cannot remember the exact amount I paid, I put $300 put I think it was more around $250.00

Category garage doors,doors

09/13/2014

Frank M.

Showed up at appointed time, fixed garage door, left. Perfect

Description of Work
Fixed garage door opener

02/24/2014

John P.

The work went well. The two young men were very efficient and thorough. Very professional job.

Description of Work
Rehung the garage door after it had come off the rails and was listing to one side and stuck in position. The door needs replacing but the repair crew did a great job of rehanging it and I could not be happier with the work.

10/03/2013

Dorothy O.

Our old garage door opener broke to the extent that the bars were pulled out of concrete block and the rods bent. Our car was trapped inside the garage and even with the assistance of neighbors, we were unable to manually life the garage door in order to get the car out. We had appointments scheduled for that day. We call Overhead and they came out right away and installed new opening mechanism. They saved the day.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door opener (entire mechanism).

09/05/2013

Ted G.

Mike showed up on time.A real Pro.Helpful ,courteous, friendly and Knowledgeable ! I recommend Overhead Door and Operators highly.I would use them again T.G., Miramar Beach, FL. 9/5/2013 PS----the price I paid was after a nice discount.

Description of Work
Checked wall control., all wires,remote unit. Opened up the Liftmaster and checked the motor and the operating gears (no evidence of wear) , or malfunction. he replaced the logic board ( electronic circuit board ).Worked Again !!

04/30/2013

Vicki K.

Friendly guy showed up within the scheduled two-hour time frame. He got right to work and finished the job in less than an hour. Also, I asked him to replace the spring on a second garage door (which was not in the work request) and really appreciated his and quot;No problem!and quot; response!! Reasonable service call and parts prices too.

Description of Work
Replace springs and cable on garage doors.

APS GARAGE DOORS

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of industry experience. We specialize in repairing garage doors as well as installing new garage door openers. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Our service calls are Regularly 89.00. So call now for your appointment. 251-597-2084 We offer senior and veteran discount. To those that qualify.

Diamond Garage Doors & Openers

garage door service, repairs, and installations. Call or click for an estimate today!

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa