OUTLAWS CAR STEREO

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

1701 N W St A

Pensacola, FL 32505

Car stereo sales and installation...

03/10/2016

Beth M.

Description of Work
They could not entirely solve my problem; however, they did as much as they could. When others would not touch my vehicle they jumped right on the problem and got it to a manageable point. I was happy with the work they did and the results they got.

Category car stereo installation

07/02/2015

Perry B.

Description of Work
Install entertainment /gps

Category car stereo installation

02/25/2013

Kenneth A.

Went to get an estimate to have car radio/dvd unit head install with a flip down dvd screen and a back up camera. It took a couple of minutes for someone to help me in the lobby then they came outside and quoted me $375. That was too high so I went to Ken's Car Tunes instead.

Description of Work

Category car stereo installation, car accessories

I'm sorry to hear you feel you were quoted too high a price. I can honestly say we do not strive to be the cheapest company in town. We do strive to charge the appropriate amount to insure a quality installation and not have to cut corners to compensate for being the cheapest bidder. Considering most car dealerships now charge $100 or more for a hour's labor $375 including parts for a job that would take upwards of 3 hours or more sounds pretty fair. But I'm not going to lie to you if your looking for the cheapest job available we would not be your first choice in most cases but on occasion we can be. Please feel free to call again for a quote if your looking to have something else done in the future.

06/15/2012

Betty T.

The first time I talked to them, they said installation was $60. Then I called them back to ask if they installed radios that weren't bought at their store. They said yes, and it would be $70. When I went to have the radio installed, they said it would be $80. I started not to have them do it, but then I figured it would cost me that much extra to go looking for someone else to do the installation and then driving there, and I'm also very impatient.

Description of Work
They installed a Sony radio/CD player in my car.

Category home theater design

I'm sorry to hear you ran into such a unfortunate experience with us. From what I'm reading it sounds like you called for two different phone quotes and talked to different sales associates, then brought the car by at which time a proper inspection of the car could be done and properly priced. I really regret that one of the people you talked to on the phone didn't inform you that to give a proper estimate the car has to be seen in person and any phone prices are just estimates without seeing the car. That is part of the reason two different people would have different prices on the phone because each person can only assume what parts or labor will be needed without visually inspecting the car.

Auto Radio Service
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Alarms
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

installation of car stereos, speakers, amplifiers, alarm installation, hid sales and installation