Merritt Glass Company, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2009

Auto Glass

Established and locally owned since 1994. Our residential department provides residential glass replacement, bathroom update products including mirrors and shower doors. We have showroom displays of shower door offerings and decorative framed mirrors. Our retail department can cut glass of all types including glass for furniture tops. We accept all major credit cards....

Ramos Elite Carpentry

We’re a locally owned and operated company. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of Home Improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in carpentry repairs, doors repairs, interior doors installation, stairs and handrails repair, exterior trim/siding repair, fence installation work, and a variety of related service and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

EcoView Construction, LLC

We are a part of a nationwide company that has tremendous buying power which allows us to offer the highest quality Windows for less, and we stand behind our Products with the best lifetime warranty in the industry. We are general contractors that ONLY specialize in replacing Windows, Exterior Doors, Vinyl Siding & Hurricane Protection. We only offer the best in Energy Efficient Products which can save you up to 35% on your heating and cooling costs. Our Double Pane & Impact Glass Replacement Windows come in a variety of Colors and Custom Sizes. Call us today for a Free Estimate!

09/04/2020

Wonderfully, I have been a customer of Merritt Glass for years and they are great in product and customer service. They are fair, honest, and treat everyone like their business is important to them. Their response time is fast, and their products are great quality.

Description of Work
Window glass Purchase

Category replacement windows,auto glass

01/11/2016

I ordered, I paid, I waited until order came in and picked up. People very nice and we are happy with product.

Description of Work
Cut Glass

10/09/2015

They were on times, completed work in a timely manner. They were very professional and personable I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced window panes in three windows.

02/17/2015

did not install as shown in diagram provided by sells consultant. unable to change.

Description of Work
glass shower enclosures (2)

06/13/2014

I called ahead to find out if they repaired such items. They said they certainly did and I took it to their store. I even dropped a piece of the mirror in the parking lot and they sent someone out to clean it up before I even got through the door. An assessment was made right then and there and a cost was given within five minutes. The estimate was about half of what I expected. When asked if I wa...

Description of Work
Merritt Glass repaired my wife's wooden-framed stand-alone mirror. The mirror was broken half-way down with the top half missing.

Category glass repair

Glass replacement, insulated glass replacement, mirrors, shower doors, table top glass, auto glass replacement.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa