Merritt Glass Company, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2009

Auto Glass

Established and locally owned since 1994. Our residential department provides residential glass replacement, bathroom update products including mirrors and shower doors. We have showroom displays of shower door offerings and decorative framed mirrors. Our retail department can cut glass of all types including glass for furniture tops. We accept all major credit cards....

EcoView Construction, LLC

We are a part of a nationwide company that has tremendous buying power which allows us to offer the highest quality Windows for less, and we stand behind our Products with the best lifetime warranty in the industry. We are general contractors that ONLY specialize in replacing Windows, Exterior Doors, Vinyl Siding & Hurricane Protection. We only offer the best in Energy Efficient Products which can save you up to 35% on your heating and cooling costs. Our Double Pane & Impact Glass Replacement Windows come in a variety of Colors and Custom Sizes. Call us today for a Free Estimate!

Ramos Elite Carpentry

We’re a locally owned and operated company. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of Home Improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in carpentry repairs, doors repairs, interior doors installation, stairs and handrails repair, exterior trim/siding repair, fence installation work, and a variety of related service and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

09/04/2020

Wonderfully, I have been a customer of Merritt Glass for years and they are great in product and customer service. They are fair, honest, and treat everyone like their business is important to them. Their response time is fast, and their products are great quality.

Description of Work
Window glass Purchase

Category replacement windows,auto glass

01/11/2016

I ordered, I paid, I waited until order came in and picked up. People very nice and we are happy with product.

Description of Work
Cut Glass

10/09/2015

They were on times, completed work in a timely manner. They were very professional and personable I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced window panes in three windows.

02/17/2015

did not install as shown in diagram provided by sells consultant. unable to change.

Description of Work
glass shower enclosures (2)

06/13/2014

I called ahead to find out if they repaired such items. They said they certainly did and I took it to their store. I even dropped a piece of the mirror in the parking lot and they sent someone out to clean it up before I even got through the door. An assessment was made right then and there and a cost was given within five minutes. The estimate was about half of what I expected. When asked if I wanted to pick it up the same day or the following day, I told them "today, if possible". I wasn't expecting such quick service. Then, really to my surprise, I was told they could have if finished in about three hours. I left the store to run some other errands. I received a call just two hours later saying it was finished. I am extremely pleased with the service of Merritt Glass Company.

Description of Work
Merritt Glass repaired my wife's wooden-framed stand-alone mirror. The mirror was broken half-way down with the top half missing.

10/15/2013

Very well. The mirror had an arched top, so it wasn't just a rectangular piece of glass. I dropped it off at 8:00 and they called to let me know it was ready before noon the same day.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken dresser mirror.

07/05/2012

I would recommend them. I was impressed with the instillation that they did.

Description of Work
I used Merritt Glass to install a piece of glass in my shower stall.

Category glass repair,doors

02/07/2012

We had a bedroom window that was broken on the outside (double paned). I called to receive an estimate, and they came out later that week to measure. I received a call later that day letting me know the cost of replacing, and that they would need to order the window pane, and it might take a few weeks to come in. It arrived earlier than they estimated, and we had the window fixed the following week. Everyone I dealt with at the company was very polite and helpful. They were punctual and professional. I would definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Replaced broken bedroom window.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

08/23/2011

They were very friendly and very helpful. They explained about what they were going to do.

Description of Work
I used Merritt Glass Company in February 2011 for replacing a glass door and window pane.

Category glass repair,replacement windows,doors

05/12/2009

We had a large crescent-shaped double pane window replaced & protective glass tops made for our wood tables. I called for a consultation & they sent someone out right away. The service person told me that since it was a unique window, that he would send a crew to get the exact measurements as well as draw a template of the window for an exact fit. He also gave me the option of a less expensive alternative replacement window which I greatly appreciated. The service man called me to give me an estimate before he ordered my window to make sure that I was aware of the cost of replacing it. The measurement crew was at my home within a couple of hours. Wow! What an efficient company! I also had the serviceman measure a new wood table for a piece of protective glass and he assured me that it would be ready the following day. It was ready as promised. Since my window was unique in shape, it did take a few weeks for it to be delivered, but it was worth the wait. (After all, I had been waiting since Ivan for a company to come out and replace it, to no avail.) The service men installed my new window to perfection & they were very careful not to make a mess in the process. I would call them again if I ever need any kind of window or glass work done.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Thank you for posting about your experience with Merritt Glass Company. It is good to hear that everything went well with your glass replacement. Each and every job is planned to turn out the same but there are times when are not able to get the job done as nicely as yours. Your comments have been passed on to the team that handled your job with us. They will appreciate the good words.

Glass replacement, insulated glass replacement, mirrors, shower doors, table top glass, auto glass replacement.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa