Local Pensacola Assembly and Construction Company

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

All available.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Assembly as small as a lightbulb up into small building installation. General Constructions services including framing, assembly, outdoor patios and decks, pergolas and gazebos, door installation, outlet altercations, finishing work, all wood work, stone siding and stone structure construction. Small shed construction, including basic flooring and window installation. For hire very affordable and price competitive but more emphasis on quality and completing the job to the homeowners satisfaction. Proverbs 3:5-6 for all success and accomplishments I give the Lord all the Glory and Praise & live by the golden rule...

Projects

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

American Wash Pros LLC

Exterior cleaning experts. Removing mold, mildew, bacteria and grime from nearly any surface. House washing, gutter cleaning, drive and walkways, decks and fences as well as roof cleaning and pavers. We treat each property as though it is ours. Understanding the right cleaning solution is key to effective and safe power washing. We pride ourselves in our in-depth understanding of what combination of cleaners to use on the variety of surfaces to be cleaned.

Offers by American Wash Pros LLC on Angi

01/23/2021

better than expected, after being referred to bo by a neighbor I was planning to purchase a kit and pay for assembly after looking on google for (Real Wood Pool iutdoor pergolas I found they were anywhere from &1000-$3000 and weren't assembled, you had to pay extra for assembly and extra for stain and sealant, that's when no suggested we design our own and construct it, he drew up an almost spot on visualization of what he built, let me pick put wood, stain and location, but above all be was very kind, even though I requested extra he never asked for more money, and on thrilled with what he built. me and my husband and I are already planning put next project-10/10 would recommend.

Description of Work
wamted hand built pergola, looked at kits but none had the design I liked for price, he completely designed, cut each piece, stained and put it together and them came back to seal it.

Category contractors,concrete repair,decks,picture framing,landscaping,roofing,pavers, gravel,deck cleaning,woodworking,lakefront landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,outdoor kitchens

Thanks for your thoughtful review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband and I’m looking forward to being your go to guy for anything you guys need.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal