Hestand's Decorating Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2012

Situated in Pensacola FL, our company is the leading provider of painter services in the area!...

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!

Offers by Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing on Angi

10/30/2015

He never did any work, nor did he refund our money. He has never returned our numerous calls that we continue to make to this day asking for our money back or work to be done equalling the amount of money owed to us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took our money, never did any work, never refunded the money and never came back or called!!

09/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed popcorn ceilings in 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a hallway ($1.60-$1.80 per sq ft) and also painted formal entryway/great room, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and 2 hallways. Entire project took 6 days to complete. David and staff were all very polite and did quality work. Great job- only detracted one grade on professionalism because some paint/ceiling spackling was left on carpets and some on bathroom cabinets but nothing a little cleaning won't fix. Overall a great job. Would hire again for future projects.

CATEGORY wallpaper,interior painters

06/18/2015

Said they would contact me the next day.  That was 11 days ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

CATEGORY wallpaper

[Member Name Removed] is correct. I did not contact him as I said I would. I had a family emergency that needed my full attention. I should of called and rescheduled. I apologize if I caused him or his family any inconvenience. I hope he hired a contractor that gave him a great job. If not and he still needs the job completed, I'll be happy to reschedule and give him a discount for the inconvenien...

10/22/2014

James did an excellent job. Showed up when he said he would and finished the project exactly how we wanted. Very friendly and professional. No surprise costs. Charged what he quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The installed grass cloth wallpaper.

04/03/2014

James is an amazing painter! He's polite and honest. He gives an estimate and then charges just as he said - no surprises. We often had to leave home, and he was left alone to work. I would come home to a great paint job. He made sure to lock the doors, and he did not leave any mess lying around. Nothing was missing. He has great attention to detail. I can't brag enough on how great of a job he do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior, including foyer, dining, kitchen, living and family room. Also put up an Avenger's wallpaper mural and painted a bedroom.

CATEGORY wallpaper,interior painters

Interior & Exterior Custom Painting, Residential and Commercial. Drywall repair, wall covering installation and removal. Popcorn ceiling removal, Textures - all types, Cabinet refinishing, bathtub refinishing, Ceiling Fan installation. All around Handyman Service Ect.

Pluming & Electric.