Elite Lawnscapes Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

3.5

2172 W Nine Mile Rd

Pensacola, FL 32534

Veteran Owned & Operated Elite Lawnscapes is proudly owned and operated by a United States Marine stationed in Pensacola, Florida. What this means is we strive for excellence in everything we do. We also strive for customer satisfaction in every job we do. Call it old fashioned, but we like to

10/14/2015

Lavonne W.

Category lawn service

Good afternoon, I was checking through all of our accounts and invoices of past work and I cannot find a rocked of us ever working at this location nor does it look familiar. I am very sorry the customer had a bad experience as we really do try our best to make sure we keep our customers happy. I believe based on my invoices and client information that this customer has mistaken my Company for another company there are a few that are similar in name and I have been mixed up before. I also believe this based on the service charge amount as we do not charge that little for a visit. Thank you again for your review and I am sorry again for your experience.

02/16/2015

Brent T.

One of the co-owners is a really nice guy. They are pretty professional. There have been delays a couple of times. I will probably look around.

Description of Work
I use Elite Landscapes for my lawn.

Category lawn service

Thank you for your review I really appreciate the information so we can get better for the future. I thank you for your business and look forward to possibly workin for you again. Thank you again for your review.

Steel Detailing LLC

Steel Detailing LLC is your one stop shop for all your Auto, Boat, and RV cleaning and detailing needs. We also specialize in Lawn Care and Pressure Washing Services to keep the exterior appearance of your home in top notch condition!

K & A Building Maintenance

Here at K & A Building Maintenance, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 15 years of experience, we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Big C Pressure Washing

Big C Pressure Washing - pressure washing and gutter cleaning services

N/A

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Elite Lawnscapes Inc

How is Elite Lawnscapes Inc overall rated?

Elite Lawnscapes Inc is currently rated 3.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Elite Lawnscapes Inc open?

Elite Lawnscapes Inc is open:

Sunday: 4:30 AM - 9:00 PM

What payment options does Elite Lawnscapes Inc provide

Elite Lawnscapes Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Elite Lawnscapes Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, Elite Lawnscapes Inc offers free project estimates.

Does Elite Lawnscapes Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Elite Lawnscapes Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Elite Lawnscapes Inc offer a senior discount?

No, Elite Lawnscapes Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Does Elite Lawnscapes Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, Elite Lawnscapes Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Elite Lawnscapes Inc?

No, Elite Lawnscapes Inc does not offer warranties.

What services does Elite Lawnscapes Inc offer?

Elite Lawnscapes Inc offers the following services: Lawn Mowing and Maintenance This includes mowing your grass, trimming, edging, and blowing the excess grass clippings from the driveway, sidewalks, etc. We have great prices on lawn mowing. Call for a free estimate. Elite Lawnscapes will mow your lawn at the optimum height for the season. Your lawn will have the professional looking stripes after Elite Lawnscapes cuts your grass. We will work with you to enhance the look of your yard.

Are there any services Elite Lawnscapes Inc does not offer?

N/A