Elite Lawnscapes Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

3.5

Veteran Owned & Operated Elite Lawnscapes is proudly owned and operated by a United States Marine stationed in Pensacola, Florida. What this means is we strive for excellence in everything we do. We also strive for customer satisfaction in every job we do. Call it old fashioned, but we like to shake the hands of every customer because we appreciate your business. We are locally owned and operated, so we are proud to serve Pensacola and surrounding communities, by offering exceptional value and service to our customers. So if you have lawn-care or landscaping needs, please give us a call for a free estimate. (850).291.8039 We've Recently Been Ranked as the #1 Lawn and Landscape Company in Pensacola by Thumbtack.com Lawn Care Services, Pensacola...

KLS Plus LLC

We at KLS Plus, LLC. Are a detail oriented lawn service. On August 8 2018 we decided to start our little company. I'm a firm believer in sweat equity, what you put into a job always defines the results. I truly enjoy doing this work. All of our service charges include edging, weed eating and mowing. We offer other services you can add onto your weekly or bi-weekly service. We are currently serving Magnolia Springs, Foley, Elberta, Lillian and parts of west Pensacola.

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY lawn service

Good afternoon, I was checking through all of our accounts and invoices of past work and I cannot find a rocked of us ever working at this location nor does it look familiar. I am very sorry the customer had a bad experience as we really do try our best to make sure we keep our customers happy. I believe based on my invoices and client information that this customer has mistaken my Company for ano...

02/16/2015

One of the co-owners is a really nice guy. They are pretty professional. There have been delays a couple of times. I will probably look around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Elite Landscapes for my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you for your review I really appreciate the information so we can get better for the future. I thank you for your business and look forward to possibly workin for you again. Thank you again for your review.

Lawn Mowing and Maintenance This includes mowing your grass, trimming, edging, and blowing the excess grass clippings from the driveway, sidewalks, etc. We have great prices on lawn mowing. Call for a free estimate. Elite Lawnscapes will mow your lawn at the optimum height for the season. Your lawn will have the professional looking stripes after Elite Lawnscapes cuts your grass. We will work with you to enhance the look of your yard.

N/A