Economy Tree Service

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2012

Pensacola

Pensacola, FL 32505

Economy Tree Service. Licensed & Fully Insured for your pretection as well as ours. 50 to 70% Less than all Tree Services in Pensacola Florida and surrounding areas. If you don't give us a call we can't save you any money. We specialize in tree trimming, tree pruning, tree removal, dangerous tree removal, land clearing and Stump grinding. Economy Tree Service also specializes in sand, dirt, rock & demolition.. Call (850) 982 1548 to schedule....

tree service (17)hauling (3)concrete repair (2)lawn & landscaping (1)lawn care (3)

06/16/2020

The tree was removed, but busted up my sidewalk and spilled oil all around front entrance and fish pond, killing all the fish. Clean up was poor. Waiting for reply from them, but haven’t heard anything yet.

Description of Work
Tree removed

Category concrete repair,tree service

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

05/07/2020

Let me start by saying that David is an excellent communicator and showed true concern for the health of the trees and the safety of my house and family. I had 2 very large( half rotton) trees in a really tight space ....with house, fence, patio a 20 ft brick firepit with walkway and pergola, and 4 gardens all in the back yard of a 1/4 acre lot. Nothing was touched except the trees! I had 2 crews ...

Description of Work
3 VERY large trees

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

05/01/2020

This so called pro made an appointment at my house for 2:30 today, April 30 and i took valuable time off work to meet him and by 3:15 he was a no show (and never called or texted). My time is just as valuable as his time and i have no use for people/business that I will be PAYING who conduct their businesses in such an unprofessional manner.

Description of Work
Wanted a quote on tree work.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

we apologize but also since storms hit we have been so slammed as I've asked all customers to bare with us and we will get to you in a timely manner. thank you.

11/17/2019

5 Nov 19 Estimate given for tree trimming. Would call and give a date for work to be done. Never received a call. I called twice and left message. No calls returned or any service provided.

Description of Work
Tree triming

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

we offer free estimates not free tre trimming and removal I'm lost on how you can think we can run a business on free services

12/06/2018

Excellent work and yard was cean after work was completed. Will strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cut down 8 trees

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

08/28/2018

Economy Tree was prompt, did an outstanding job, cleaned up thoroughly, and the price was right. I recommend them!!

Description of Work
Large trees trimmed and shaped

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

11/09/2017

Very professionally done for a reasonable price. After a great job they removed the debris, cleaned after themselves and left the place looking great,

Description of Work
Tree trimming and pruning.

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

06/03/2017

The team was fantastic. They arrived on time and were completely professional. Two of the trees that had to be removed were way over my neighbor's yard and home- everything was done carefully and professionally and nothing (and no one) was damaged. They cleaned up after themselves and the yard has never looked better. My only regret is not having them remove an oak in our back corner- I wanted to ...

Description of Work
I had 5 trees to remove and have the stumps ground out, 3 large trees that needed to be trimmed, and 2 areas covering approximately 120 sq feet full of bushes and smaller trees to be cleared.

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

05/30/2017

Very professional Small job but they were glad to help me. Price very reasonable. Nice doing business with them.

Description of Work
Removed stumps in fence row, yard where I mow and front drive area.

Work Completed On 05/06/2017

01/13/2017

Economy's services were: prompt, efficient, professional and economic. The staff expressed the integrity of the firm. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Tree pruning

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

Thank yall very much.

We specialize in dangerous tree removal, tree timming and beautifying. We also do all major lawn care, landscaping and land clearing, As well as deliver sand, dirt, rock and gravel, debris hauling and bush hogging. No job to big or small, Guranteed satifaction. Remember we trim the tree not the customer. Free Estimates, IF you dont call me i cant save you any money. I gurantee ill beat any & all tree and lawn services estimates you get or have already gotten. Thank You And God Bless.

We do it all no job to big or small.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check