Duggins Services

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2010

Duggins Services is a leading provider of painting, sheetrock, carpet cleaning, painting, and custom rugs. Duggins first services were to provide premium carpet cleaning services to it's customers in Pensacola and the surrounding areas as Duggins Carpet Care, Inc. As the company grew, a decision was made to take the company's services to another level and provide custom designed rugs. Dan Thornton, a leading rug designer, was then introduced to the company as a partner. Since then, Duggins has continued to successfully add to it's line of services....

Emerald Exteriors

For all Your stucco and painting needs

Cotuit Painting Inc

Cotuit Painting, Inc. is Interior/Exterior painting with over 40 years experience. We are a family owned and operated business and are fully insured. We relocated here from Cape Cod/Boston, Massachusetts over 4 years ago. We have locations here in Pensacola as well as a Cape Cod office. We would be happy to offer you a free bid on your painting needs.

Pro Clean Restoration & Cleaning

Pro Clean Restoration & Cleaning is locally owned and operated. We are the area's most awarded service company. The Better Business Bureau named us the winner of their "Marketplace Ethics Award" three times in 2009, 2012 and 2015. We are in the Pensacola News Journal Best of the Bay Business Hall of Fame and have won the Best Carpet Cleaner award in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. We were named by the Pensacola Chamber of Commerce as their Small Business of the Month in June 2016 and October 2008. In 2008 we were the Affiliate of the Year with the Pensacola Association of Realtors and we are an Angie's List Super Service award winner in 2015 and 2016. We care about our customers and we will take good care of you.

04/24/2017

Sally M.

Good will have more to add, as i have pending work.

Description of Work
Flooring, painting, caepeting, wood

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]

04/13/2017

Michael D.

Installation went well. Only problem was excess glue was left on the floor that I had to clean up.

Description of Work
Installation of engineered hardwood floor in living room.

Category flooring contractor

We are so sorry for the excess glue Mr. [Member Name Removed] and that you had to clean it up, we would have gladly come and taken care of that if you had made us aware of it. Please let us know if we can assist with future projects and we will make sure that this issue does not happen again.

11/15/2016

Barbara E.

Cost was all covered by home owners insurance. We were out of town and they dealt with my 17 year old daughter. They were wonderful. They took care of everything without us even being there. They were just great.

Description of Work
Water repair damage to our carpet involving replacing it.

Category carpet installation

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]!!

10/26/2015

Timothy R.

Very efficient and took care of moving everything. We have used Duggins before and will again.

Description of Work
Steamed rugs in home.

10/05/2015

Gloria M.

They did an excellent job and I would recommend them to others. Even my neighbors commented on the work. They were easy to do business with.

Description of Work
I am contracted with Duggins Services for the pressure washing services.

Category pressure washing

07/21/2015

William N.

The work was done in a timely and professional manner. They loaded and unloaded the rug from my truck

Description of Work
Repaired, cleaned and replaced the fringe on a Karastan rug.

11/17/2014

Pattie O.

Wonderful, installed quickly yet professionally. Looks beautiful!

Description of Work
Installed vinyl flioring over old wooden flloor.

08/24/2014

Carol C.

Small metal gate and front door were to be painted. I knew the front door had an area of small rust. I disclosed that. I was scheduled several weeks out. The painter's were prompt and tried to satisfy the requirements. In fact they pointed out an area of wood rot near the front door which I asked they address. I bought all the materials (not brushes for the job including a weather strip and wood rot stabilizer. They instructed me what to buy. Did not buy wood filler. I was happy with the work initially. Unfortunately the small spot of rust that was the initial area of concern came back. Lowe's advised me to use a latex paint inside and oil based paint outside. Despite using Sherwin Williams Rust Converter the rust area came back in approximately 6 weeks. I followed up after the rust stain reappeared and was led to believe Duggins would repaint the interior part of the front door with an oil based paint after sanding down and treating the rust spot once again. I was told they were really busy and would come by my house when they were in the area. Several weeks passed by. After cleaning up at my front door last week I noticed some dimpling around the wood trim near the bottom of my front door.I put my finger on the area and it pushed through. That was the same area that I paid extra to treat. Between the rust reappearing on my white door and the wood rot repair failing, I felt I needed to see if they would make it right. I was told that the paint was customer supplied and their warranty was 30 days. I should follow up with Lowe's on their warranty. As far as the wood rot, I was told that I must have a drainage issue for it to reappear. Gutters not in that particular area. How do I know the painters removed all the wood rot, stabilized it and filled it completely. I was not watching 100% of the time. In essence they said they performed their services and the issue was with Lowe's and an area that gets wet I should address. I should not accept complete blame for selecting products. I thought I was buying the correct products. Should I have been better advised by the professionals? I will try to correct the problems since they say they have met their warranty. I am disappointed.

Description of Work
Paint two doors. Customer supplied paint from Sherwin Williams and Lowe's (Valspar)

Category house painters,interior painters

[member name removed] contracted with us for labor services only on 5/21/2014. At the time of estimate we did advise [member name removed] that the door should be replaced to prevent re-occurrence of the rust issue. We did not advise this customer on products that should be used to remedy the rusting area of the door, she would have been advised at the time of purchase from either Lowe's or Sherwin Williams. Unfortunately, the products selected failed to meet her expectations and permanently correct the issue, we were made aware of this on 8/21/2014. We are not able to warranty products that we do not sell but are always happy to warranty our workmanship had that been the issue. [member name removed] clearly stated that the workmanship and professionalism of our painters was to her satisfaction. We hope that [member name removed] has contacted the professionals that advised her on the products she purchased regarding their warranty policy and that her issues have been resolved.

05/08/2014

ALEX B.

Overall I was very happy with the work done. They called ahead to notify us that they were going to arrive on time and did. The two young men were very congenial and friendly. They did a thorough job of cleaning the carpets and overall I am very satisfied with the quality of their work. The only thing I was disappointed with was the amount of time it took the carpet to dry. They estimated that it would take between 2-4 hours and it took over 12. However, I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Clean carpets

05/05/2014

Tracey O.

Did not complete work in a timely fashion or call to inform me of what was going on. And the worker did not return my phone calls.

Description of Work
Removed all carpeting from when we flooded. Were supposed to come back and spray and remove drywall to help dry out the house. Never came back. I left a message on 5/2/2014. Never heard back till Monday. Wanted to spray then but we had already contacted someone else because we had to start the drying out process. The office called 5/5/2014 to come to spray. I informed them I already had to go to someone else because they didn't return the day they said they would. I also told her to reassess my bill. I paid $1000 ---my insurance deductible--for the entire service but they did not complete the work. Waiting to hear what they will do about it. But do NOT recommend this company

Category drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters

Customer approved detailed proposal prior to commencement of work. The proposal clearly states that our price of $1000 was to extract water and remove carpet and padding (proposal also details areas in the home as well as the size of the areas). We were not contracted to remove drywall or spray any areas. We are glad to hear that your issue was resolved.

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Commercial Or Residential, Flooring Sales & Installation, Custom Rug Services, Tile Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available