DONALD WRIGHT ROOFING

With Angi since November 2010

Tadlock Roofing - Pensacola

Tadlock Roofing - Pensacola

Call today, ask about Roof NOW, Pay LATER! 0% Down, 6 months same as cash! Offices: Tallahassee, Pensacola, Panama City, Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Baldwin County and surrounding areas of Alabama. We strive to deliver excellence to our clients regardless of the size and scope of the project. America's 2019 Top 100 Roofing Contractor! Our business is built on hard work, integrity, and a personal commitment to you, the customer. Tadlock Roofing has provided quality service to the North Florida area for over 35 years. All of our work is personally guaranteed. We provide solutions to fit any roofing budget, and are your source for residential or commercial roofing needs from new construction to repairs, replacements, maintenance and insulation. We specialize in low slope and steep slope roofing systems. All of our work includes the very best manufacturer-certified warranties with up to 50 year non-prorated system coverage. Clay tile roofing install and service subject to location. For questions specific to clay tile roofing, contact our offices or send us a message on Angie's List.

Offers by Tadlock Roofing - Pensacola on Angi

06/26/2014

I did not have any work done as cost quoted exceeded my budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did no work as price submitted was over my budget.

10/10/2013

They responded promptly, found problems and repaired. It rained that week, we still had leaks and they returned quickly and found more leaks. Three trips were necessary to finally control all the bad areas. Although our problem was much bigger than we or they anticipated, the additional two trips were done at no charge. We were thrilled with the professionalism and dilligence. We had electrical pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired an old roof that leaked around the chimney.

04/23/2012

He was here last week. I would definitely give him an A! He's not the cheapest guy in town! I would not call anybody else, even though he's more expensive than some.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Donald Wright roofing. He repaired a roof leak. I had problems around the chimney, because it wasn't flashed properly.