Anderson Subaru

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

7050 Pensacola Blvd

Pensacola, FL 32505

Also doing business as Anderson Automotive Group LLC. Additional service phone number of (850) 637-8485. Additional hours Sun by appt....

08/19/2017

Dr. Bill T.

They did a fine job on all of that. They would get all "A"s. I was very pleased with them.

Description of Work
We had them do a 6,000 mile check-up on a new car, and had rackets attached on the top.

08/03/2017

Robert C.

No cost, part of purchase of car.

Description of Work
I used Anderson Subaru for oil change and filter check.

07/05/2016

Edward R.

05/09/2016

Marie K.

11/26/2015

Ronald J.

Clearly they picked the most expensive solution first, then worked their way down the list. I complained but the only break they gave us was to waive the 150.00 labor on the oil drain valve. We had the car in there a total of 4 times. On one of the occasions they even gave us back the wrong car. All in all the project hung us up for 3 weeks with parts delays and the final cost was over a thousand dollars. OH... they did provide us with a free loaner car. Possibly the fact that we are out-of-towners had something to do with it. I told the service manager I was going to post here, it didn't matter. I would not recommend this dealer to any out-of-towner for sure!

Description of Work
Our check engine light came on on our 2015 Subaru Outback, just 1500 miles past the warranty. First they did a diagnostic. Recommended 1rst a new EGR valve for about 600.00, didn't work; then an oil change for about 300.00, didn't work; then a new engine oil drain valve for 122.00, did work. 1000 miles now and the light hasn't come back on.

02/05/2014

Anna G.

They were vey courteous and professional. Excellent work, it's very easy to schedule.

Description of Work
They did an oil change.

02/03/2014

Keith H.

oil change

06/17/2013

bonnie W.

We are a military family who live in the Niceville/Ft Walton Beach area. We were in the market to purchase a new 2013 Subaru Outback. We went to Lee Subaru in Ft Walton Beach and were given an offer on the exact model Outback that we wanted. They gave us a price in writing. Anderson Subaru in Pensacola advertises on the local television stations that they "will beat any Subaru Dealers price within 150 miles". Lee Subaru is approximately 65 miles from Anderson Subaru. So I drove to Anderson Subaru in Pensacola and presented them with my written offer. After the salesman consulted with the managers, and ultimately Mr. Anderson, they came back and told me that they would not beat or even match the price I was given by Lee Subaru. When I reminded them of their television commercial promising to beat any price within 150 miles they acknowledged that their advertising did make that claim. They again went to Mr. Anderson and returned saying again that they would not match or beat the price. No apologies...just an attitude of "don't let the door hit you on your way out" Needless to say we returned to Lee Subaru and purchased the car from them. Anderson Subaru continues to run the TV commercial making their false claims!!! Very dishonest and zero integrity. If they are willing to lie to get you in the door what else will they lie about?

Description of Work
Tried to purchase a Subaru Outback. Anderson Subaru advertises on their television commercial that they will beat any Subaru dealers price within 150 miles. Completely false advertising.

Category car sales

06/19/2012

Terry B.

OUTSTANDING

Description of Work
We have used Anderson Subaru for 2 years now ( bought 3 foresters) and have been Subaru owners for many years...Both sales( Steven) and service department ( Stephen Burgess) were outstanding no sales pressure or trying to sale you more than what you needed... it would be nice if they updated there waiting area it's lacking appeal nothing to do while waiting for vehicle....will continue to use there services thanks Subaru Anderson team....

Category auto repair, car sales

06/03/2011

Robert A.

They were good.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Anderson Subaru three weeks ago for a normal servicing of my vehicle. I also got something fixed that I cannot remember.