Airport Animal Hospital

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2010

6209 N 9th Ave

Pensacola, FL 32504

Owners, Drs. Andrew and Megan Armani, along with their team of veterinarians, and staff provide outstanding, compassionate care for every patient, every client, every day. Your pets are part of your family, we want to be a part of yours....

05/16/2017

Barbara E.

We ended up losing him, but they were wonderful. They were very great and compassionate, and I will use them again at anytime.We ended up going to Atlanta to get a second opinion, and what they said was everything that had been done in Pensacola has been just perfect, and they would have done that as well That kind of reassured me too.

Description of Work
My puppy was sick.

12/27/2016

Barbara K.

Category pet grooming

10/09/2015

Sally M.

Excellent care. Caring and kindness shown to our special pet. Follow up and called to let us know how she was doing after the procedure. We would be very comfortable taking her back. Ferry Pass Animal doctors will be our pets doctors. We recently took our other pets for their shot to be updated. The staff are extremely kind and thoughtful and demonstrate excellent care with our pets. We would defiantly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning. Special blood work up. Special attention to anesthesia Script for any pain and discomfort. Our pet is a large Bernese Mountain Dog. So we knew she would be a large patient to t are care of . Th fee for a smaller pet would be less than we paid, as we requested extra things.

09/09/2015

Charles R.

06/14/2012

Ashley J.

I took in my 9 week old schnoodle (schnauzer/poodle) to get her updated on her vaccinations and to see why she was having severe diarrhea. The staff did a great job making my pup's visit non-traumatic and comfortable- she didn't even know she was getting medicine or shots! They took a stool sample from my pup before we left and called a couple hours later with the results. Turns out she had a parasite that was causing the diarrhea and told me I could come back the same day to get the antibiotics needed to get rid of it. I was so happy to have such a quick solution to my problem and the prices were very fair. I like the fact that the office has a very homey feel (house converted into office) and the staff was very friendly and professional. I'll definitely be taking my puppy there as long as I'm in the Pensacola area.

Description of Work
Vaccinations and treatment for parasite for my 9 week old puppy

04/25/2012

oliver M.

I think we came to know about them when we saw them on our way home or some place. We got a dog and we took it there. We have been going there for years and it is our second dog that we take there. They are really good.

Description of Work
We use Airport Animal Hospital for veterinarian service. The last visit there was some medicines, flea stuff and some shots.

Veterinarians
    Animal Grooming
    Animal Boarding Kennels

We are a full service veterinary hospital with focus on family medicine for your pet. Our veterinarians have been trained in internal medicine, surgery, radiology, cardiology, dentistry, and behavior counseling. We offer boarding and professional grooming.