ACT 1 FLOORING AND SUPPLY

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2015

4111 N Davis Hwy

Pensacola, FL 32503

We are a family owned & operated local business who specializes in customer service. Our primary mission as a company is to make sure every customer we serve is totally satisfied at the completion of their project. Whether you need a floor, backsplash, tub surround, custom shower, fireplace, countertop, or even a repair job, we look forward to helping you complete your project! Home remodeling can be a daunting task, but we want to help make it a great experience. Our professionally trained sales staff is ready to help you fulfill your dreams. We can work with any budget to help choose the perfect fit for your home!...

05/17/2018

James N.

It was a surprise as we removed one layer of hardwood floor to find another layer underneath. Their subcontracrors were a little slow but once they arrived, the work was done professionally abd promptly.

Description of Work
Replaced Hrdwood Floor

04/18/2017

Kate S.

I thought the price was fair. I would've originally given the quality a "D", but I went into the store, and the manager was really good, and honored my satisfaction. They ended up having to pull up the carpet in the master bedroom, ordered new carpet, and installed it. The installers didn't do a very good job. They contracted the installers so I didn't have any say on the installers of the carpet. My problem really wasn't with the product or the store. They had a problem with the contractor with the install. The store was really good as far as honoring me as a customer. It was expensive for them to do this. There was a seam that they put in a different place than what me and the store estimator wrote up, and the installers said it had to be done a different way. They did it a different way and did a poor job with the seam, and put it in the doorway. The store itself was excellent. I ordered new carpet and had them come out. When they came out to install the carpet, the carpet looked a lot better, but they put a ware on the floorboards and the paint job in the condo. They came back and made everything right. I asked them to go out and check it themselves and they tried to do a repair. They kind of blew me off a little bit. I went down there on a trip, went to the store myself to tell them I wasn't satisfied and they needed to fix it. They did respond to that, but it took a third time. They ended up following through.

Description of Work
I purchased carpet and had it installed.

Category carpet installation

02/09/2017

Dennis C.

From quote to completion, very competitive, value added and professional. One of the best we have ever dealt with. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Changed floor from carpet to Cortec. Added tile backsplash to kitchen

02/08/2017

Tricia W.

The entire team at Act 1 Flooring was a pleasure to work with - from Sales Rep Mary to Estimator John, to install team. All were knowledgeable, professional and responsive to questions and custom changes. Tile Install turned out gorgeous; and was more involved than most. Referred to Act 1 by another contractor. Highly recommend for any tile/floor improvement or repair.

Description of Work
Kitchen improvement, back splash install and po.

01/31/2017

Guy W.

They have always done a good job in a timely manner with competitive prices.

Description of Work
I have used Act One flooring several times and also referred them to other people in need of flooring.

01/28/2017

Jeff M.

Excellent, very professional and organized.

Description of Work
Over 8 new homes and 11 remodels since partnering with them.

01/25/2017

David A.

Great job! Professional staff, quality materials.

Description of Work
Tile and Carpet

07/21/2016

Peggy G.

Description of Work
Excellent experience and I am very pleased with their product, experience and expertise. Very Professional and prompt.

Decorative Concrete Designs

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Concrete services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Design Revelation LLC

Design Revelation LLC Specializes in flooring installation, custom showers, kitchen and bathroom remodels, shiplap, trim and much more! We have been Installing quality flooring and doing home renovations on the Emerald Coast since 2012. With over 14 years commercial/ residential flooring installation and remodeling experience; we specialize in, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Natural Stone, Back-splashes, Laminate, Hardwood flooring and vinyl plank. Installers are clean, polite and professional. Whether your house costs $20,000 or $2,000,000 you will be treated with the same professionalism and care. We offer FREE estimates and consultations. Call today and set up your Free consultation! Thank you and God bless!

PFT Professional Flooring Tejeda, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! We don't provide the materials.

Carpet, Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Bamboo, Cork and all types of flooring. Installation services are available

Floor Cleaning