Gutter Magic LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2013

3.5

Gutter Magic, LLC to provide home owners in North Florida with high quality, low cost rain gutters. With more than 11 years of experience in general services and rain gutter installation and repair, Gutter Magic, LLC is a licensed Florida contractor, and we pride ourselves on fast service, with same day service available in most cases. Mr. White and his team at Gutter Magic will take the very best care of your home, and we will beat any competitor’s price in Bay County if you provide us with a written estimate for comparison. We accept insurance payments with our 14 day, same as cash policy, which is valid with insurance claim projects only. We also work with general contractors, so please contact us to bid on your next development. Don’t leave your home in the hands of just anyone. Trust the pros at Gutter Magic, LLC, and rest assured that the job will be done right the first time....

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing

Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!

Offers by Pro Exteriors Pressure Washing on Angi

02/01/2019

They have a $475 deposit I gave them November 28th. They have promised to come out and install the gutters. Last time I talked to them they promised to be here today. They are not even answering their phone. We can not leave the house if it is going to rain. Without gutters it pours in the garage and we have to open the garage door and sweep out the water. I feel I have been taken..... Older perso...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters because of Hurricane Michael

12/26/2016

I searched the website and saw that Gutter Magic reported high quality, low cost, usually same day, and will beat any competitor's price. I sent a request for a quote on 11:03 am on Sunday 11/6/16 via the Gutter Magic website section for quote submission. I never heard from Gutter Magic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My gutters need to be repaired or replaced.

06/20/2015

Mr. White is a true professional. Called to get an estimate and he was right out to the house and had a quote real quick. He was able to order the metal actually install the gutters in less then a week. really easy guy to work with. i would recommend his business to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gutters around whole house with six down spouts

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

10/28/2014

08/12/2014

CATEGORY gutter repair

Gutter repair, New Alum.Gutters, Half Round Gutters, Gutter cleaning, Rain Barrels, Rain Chains, Rain water drainage systems.

Carpet Magic and Gutter Magic LLC never turns a customer or job away we do it all don't see a service your looking for just ask.Our staff are all highly experienced and trained Call Us Today 850-238-1206 or check us out on the web www.guttermagicllc.com Like US ON Facebook!!!!!!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express