Gutter Magic LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2013

3.5

Gutter Magic, LLC to provide home owners in North Florida with high quality, low cost rain gutters. With more than 11 years of experience in general services and rain gutter installation and repair, Gutter Magic, LLC is a licensed Florida contractor, and we pride ourselves on fast service, with same day service available in most cases. Mr. White and his team at Gutter Magic will take the very best care of your home, and we will beat any competitor’s price in Bay County if you provide us with a written estimate for comparison. We accept insurance payments with our 14 day, same as cash policy, which is valid with insurance claim projects only. We also work with general contractors, so please contact us to bid on your next development. Don’t leave your home in the hands of just anyone. Trust the pros at Gutter Magic, LLC, and rest assured that the job will be done right the first time....

Danny Dickens Decorating Inc

Carpentry and Painting - Interior & Exterior. Cabinet painting, bathroom remodel, laminate flooring removal and installation, pool deck painting , wallpaper removal and drywall repair. Serving Bay County and surrounding areas. Additional contact - Mary Dickens.

Brendan's Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Brendan Ernsberger I am the owner of Brendan's Pressure Washing Brendan's Pressure Washing offers you five star service across the board. Free Estimates! The company is new and just starting to come up but you can trust that the work will get done in a reasonable time. https://brendanspressurewashing.com/

Beach Pressure Wash

When you call Beach Pressure Washing, you can count on us to use our special soft wash/pressure wash systems on your home with spotless results. This will keep your home clean and safe from potentially dangerous mold and algae buildup . We have years of experience, a highly skilled team, and are fully licensed and insured for all your pressure washing needs. On top of that, we use the best, eco-friendly solutions and cleaning ingredients. Tough on grime but easy on your lawn and plants. You have a lot invested in your home, let us take care of your investment for you. Keeping homes clean and safe - it’s what we do!

Offers by Beach Pressure Wash on Angi

02/01/2019

They have a $475 deposit I gave them November 28th. They have promised to come out and install the gutters. Last time I talked to them they promised to be here today. They are not even answering their phone. We can not leave the house if it is going to rain. Without gutters it pours in the garage and we have to open the garage door and sweep out the water. I feel I have been taken..... Older perso...

Description of Work
New gutters because of Hurricane Michael

12/26/2016

I searched the website and saw that Gutter Magic reported high quality, low cost, usually same day, and will beat any competitor's price. I sent a request for a quote on 11:03 am on Sunday 11/6/16 via the Gutter Magic website section for quote submission. I never heard from Gutter Magic.

Description of Work
My gutters need to be repaired or replaced.

06/20/2015

Mr. White is a true professional. Called to get an estimate and he was right out to the house and had a quote real quick. He was able to order the metal actually install the gutters in less then a week. really easy guy to work with. i would recommend his business to everyone.

Description of Work
Installed gutters around whole house with six down spouts

Category gutter repair,roofing

10/28/2014

08/12/2014

Category gutter repair

Gutter repair, New Alum.Gutters, Half Round Gutters, Gutter cleaning, Rain Barrels, Rain Chains, Rain water drainage systems.

Carpet Magic and Gutter Magic LLC never turns a customer or job away we do it all don't see a service your looking for just ask.Our staff are all highly experienced and trained Call Us Today 850-238-1206 or check us out on the web www.guttermagicllc.com Like US ON Facebook!!!!!!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express