Master Design Osilver

Founded undefined

“MASTER” Home Improvements Offering services from handyman to full remodels. Give us a call to discuss your project....

Driveways - Concrete Project

window replacement

4.4

4.2

4.3

concrete driveways (11)concrete repair (5)stamped concrete (4)fence company (4)window replacement (3)driveway gate installation (1)home remodeling (4)driveway pavers (2)hurricane shutters (1)mudjacking (1)handyman (1)egress window (1)

08/01/2022

Sandra H.

George was extremely responsive, helpful and thorough. He thought of all contingencies, provided very good pricing and honest feedback. The project was cancelled but we will definitely go forward with George in the future. Will also recommend him without reservations.

Description of Work
Fencing

Category fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

05/03/2022

Anthuan K.

George was very professional, was very prompt and I always returned all my phone calls. His prices were way below the competition, and the quality was well above anything I ever seen. Overall I am very happy, and I will be doing my kitchen and driveway with him as well.

Description of Work
Fence

Category concrete driveways, fencing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

03/08/2022

Erick M.

George and his crew were outstanding ,they returned all calls and were very professional at all times.Prices were below the average MARKET ,and quality was OUT STANDING . 5 ****

Description of Work
Driveway ,Fence

Category concrete driveways, fencing

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

03/08/2022

Yosley J.

Excelente trabajo y George muy profesional buen precio volvería contratar

Description of Work
driveway ,Fence

Category concrete driveways, fencing

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

03/04/2022

Eve C.

Work was fabulous! So happy to find a company that catered to my needs. Very professional and end results far surpassed my expectations.

Description of Work
kitchen

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

03/04/2022

Jesus C.

Very profesional to work with,George is a real pro,returns all calls on time,and the price was the best we found.A++++++++++++++

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

02/19/2022

Taylor V.

Most professional experience I’ve had when it comes to hiring for remodeling. Everything I asked to be done was executed in a timely manner, and they did it right the first time! All under my original budget, really got a BANG for my BUCK!

Description of Work
Remodel

Work Completed On 02/21/2022

01/21/2022

Phil P.

They did a good job. I like the results. The quality is good. I'm waiting for them to remove a notice of commencement.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway and walk way.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

01/12/2022

Clyde H.

I'm extremely disappointed with services rendered by George the owner. After several promises of a start date, work finally began. After driveway was poured and stamped workers made stress cuts in new concrete consequently cutting too deep into sprinkler irrigation system. Iron gate was also over sprayed with sealant. I've made several attempts to reach George beginning on November 26, 2021. George has made many false promises to come and make repairs and has stop taking my calls, not trustworthy.

Description of Work
Stamped Concrete Driveway

Category carpet installation, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 11/26/2021

Review for Master Design Osilver - 16850 Collins Ave, North Miami Beach, FL - 39594790

We are TERRiBLY SORRY customer neglected his due diligence, but Customer had sprinkler PVC pipes out place ,not dug in 24' as required by code, they were on the surface.We ask client many times to make sure the sprinkler PVC pipes were out of site to make sure they were not cut during the procedure and we were ASSURED BY CUSTOMER that he had taken care of this issue with his SPRINKLER SYSTEM. We don't do sprinkler work, we don't charge for sprinkler work, and we are not responsible for prior sprinkles instaled at the property before our arrival.We will point out to client what needs to be done, but it is the responsibility of Customer to deal with the sprinkler system, and make sure all modifications are made before the concrete is poured.

09/15/2021

Joanne C.

It was terrible . They were very sloppy , my house was just painted when they were spraying the concrete, my newly painted garage and front door had to be redone. My side walk have foot prints . I would not hire them again ,The gentleman, George, is not a man of his words.

Description of Work
stamped concrete driveway

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

We are sorry this customer feels in this manner. We bend over backwards to please them, we change the color of the driveway three different times as they cannot agree to it. We went back to the property more than seven times in total, and every time they had a different issue, and a different concern. We strive for customer satisfaction, but some customers are beyond reasonable and even to the point of abusive.

05/16/2021

Laura L.

George was very professional. He answered all my questions, emails, phone calls and texts in a timely manner. George even made some great suggestions of things I should do, to increase the value of my house. A great experience and the job looks great!!! Thank you to everyone who worked on the job.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway & Aproach

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

04/30/2021

Andrew G.

Very well. Very hard working men. All completed at a good price.

Description of Work
Stamped Concrete Driveway

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, driveway pavers, mudjacking, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

04/30/2021

Ivan D.

The owner, George, was personable and quick to respond to calls and text messages with any concerns. Although there was a brief delay to start the work, as any construction project would have it, his team professionally delivered in the end. We have a beautifully covered stamped concrete backyard and a re-sealed front driveway, not to mention, a clean yard thanks to his team’s thorough and neat work.

Description of Work
Stamped Concrete

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Review for Master Design Osilver - 16850 Collins Ave, North Miami Beach, FL - 39315677

04/29/2021

Ernest S.

George is a true professional and a stand up business owner. He communicated with me on every detail and explained in detail the entire process. I would 100% recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Decorative Concrete

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/10/2021

Richard G.

Absolutely fantastic work. George, the owner is a wonderful person to work with. His team is incredibly professional. I cannot stress how wonderful this experience has been.

Description of Work
Driveway, Sidewalk, Front Porch

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

Review for Master Design Osilver - 16850 Collins Ave, North Miami Beach, FL - 39288432

03/10/2021

Chad Raney / Captain_ N.

Great price and service

Description of Work
driveway ,windows

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

03/08/2021

Miguel Angel C.

Perfect ,all went as promised and expected

Description of Work
driveway & Kitchen

Category concrete driveways, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

03/08/2021

Andrea C.

Vert profesional and punctual.Very competitive pricing,over all very good experience.Will recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
driveway impact windows

Category concrete driveways, remodeling, replacement windows, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

02/20/2021

Joey / Fire Fighter F.

Great, Plenty of communications and he took my suggestions and work with me or anything I wanted

Description of Work
driveway and windows

Category concrete repair, egress windows, remodeling, replacement windows

02/20/2021

Jorge Rodriguez_Cuz N.

Reliable and responsible.

Description of Work
yes driveway

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

02/18/2021

Rick R.

Forming installer arrived after 11:30 am, resulting in concrete delivery after 3:00 pm. Contract included "excavation", none was done concrete was laid over grass resulting in large gaps at the bottom of the leading edge. Actual measurements of the slab ended up being 15' 9" on the back side and 16' 2" on the front making an oblong shape. My shed obviously will not sit square on the slab. Pretty sure the forms were pulled before a proper curing time, horribly pocked outside edges. I will need to grind them to come close to an acceptable appearance. Angie's list gave a 10% coupon for this provider, owner would not accept stating he did not advertise this fact. Quite disappointed but am stuck with a lot of concrete

Description of Work
9'x16' standalone slab + 12'x3' patio extension

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

This Clients work was not COMPLETED as expected because we DID NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT AS PROMISED.WE had most of the Job completed when it came to our attention that the Payment we were suppose to receive to complete the job when the concrete arrived on the property had not been given to us.We did explain to the Client that once payment was received we would continue,and finish the job .”We did not receive the final payment until appr. 1 week after the work being completed” WE strive for customer satisfaction,but when payment isn’t made as promised there is nothing we can do other than demand payment before completing the job.

02/18/2021

Pedro Soler C.

The work was done on time. Everything that was promised was done in professional and timely manner. Would definitely hire again to do more work.

Description of Work
DRIVEWAY