W Eagle Constructors

Florida: General
08/31/2022

8612 NW 66th St

Miami, FL 33166

ALL EMPLOYEES COMPLY WITH THE CDC GUIDELINES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, ALL OSHA PROTOCOLS ARE PROPERLY FOLLOWED

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Solar Panels Project

Solar Panels Project

solar companies
solar

We are providers of construction services in the Broward County area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs for each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, W Eagle Constructor has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your repair, replacement, and installation needs!...

window replacement (5)door installation (5)solar companies (2)home remodeling (1)

06/23/2021

In my experience, this team is amazing! They were super supportive and attentative at all times. I could reach them for questions and they were super professional and personable. The system was installed right on the timeline and it works great! We went from paying almost 200 dollars a month to now only paying less than 20 bucks! This was a complete game changer for us and we couldn't be happier! ...

Description of Work
solar

Category solar panels

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

06/15/2021

I had an amazing experience working with W Eagle Constructors. They are very profesional, highly efficient and have competitive pricing. I would highly recommend anyone looking to go solar, or do any type of remodeling work to consider W Eagle Constructors!

Description of Work
Supply and installation of Solar Panel solution for my home

Category solar panels

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

03/21/2021

W. Eagle constructors LLC finished the job and everything went great from beginning to end. Very professional company all the way through. The impact windows arrived exactly as promised and I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Impact Windows and doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

03/15/2021

I had damages from wear and tear on my windows and doors. I contacted Felix at W Eagle and he gave me a good deal. Everything was done in a timely manner and it was very professional.

Description of Work
Impact windows and doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/15/2021

I got an awesome deal on my apartment impact windows and doors .. the contractor felix Gonzalez was very professional and was on site at all time During installation. I will highly recommended ..

Description of Work
Impact Windows and Doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

03/14/2021

Great Job Very good service

Description of Work
impact windows and doors

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

Perfect! The team was cordial and efficient, definitely i recommend it 100%

Description of Work
impact windows and doors

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

03/09/2021

Very professional. Very happy with the end product

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Excelente, lo recomiendo ampliamente

Description of Work
Installed Impact Windows and Doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/09/2021

We are in Florida, the protection of my house again hurricanes was really a job needed, their work was neat, clean and profesional quality with reasonable budget, yes, I definitely recommend it to my family and friends

Description of Work
impact windows and doors

Category remodeling,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

SOLAR PANNELS, Hurricane Windows and Doors Full Installations, Impact Windows and Doors, Commercial and Residential.

WE ONLY DO HURRICANE IMPACT WINDOWS AND DOORS.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing Available