AMERI-CON ENTERPRISES INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

LICENSE #: CGC1510018. #: CCC1327420...

Keenan Window & Door

Family owned and operated since 1990. We use only in house installers, no sub contractors. Every job is finished with great detail so that all of our customers walk away knowing that thay made the correct choice in picking Keenan Window. Estimates are free. Call today about specials.

Professional Window & Door

Professional Window & Door has been in business for over 30 years. Referrals and repeat customers have always been our number one source for procuring new customers. We are very proud of our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. You will deal directly with one of the company owners. The quality of the installation work is the most important element of replacing windows and attaching hurricane protection. We maintain very high installation standards. We are licensed and fully insured. Our product lines carry warranties that are compatible with the best and highest in the industry. We do not charge for estimates.

Caner Impact Windows LLC

It’s Caner Impact Window’s goal to provide you with the highest quality impact windows and doors to protect what you hold so precious. Our heavy-duty doors and windows come with high-performance glass that ensures sturdy protection against natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, and strong air currents, as well as impacts flying debris. Caner places its customers above all and therefore offers the best assistance, smooth installation, guarantees and unmatched quality on each of its products.

07/15/2020

EVERYTHING WENT VERY SMOOTH , DAVID AND HIS WIFE TRISHA WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND RESPONSIVE . THERE WAS NO DELAY AND THEY DID THE JOB FROM A-Z. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE . I LOVE MY NEW ROOF AND VERY SATISFY AND HAPPY WITH THE WORK THEY DID.

Description of Work
SHINGLE -NEW ROOF

05/06/2020

I would NOT recommend this company. In my opinion he underbid the metal roofing contract for my home. Ameri-CON Enterprises, INC., only had 2 other metal roof contracts in 2018 in Lake Placid Fl and both roofs were more expensive than my roof and they did not have a 12/12 dramatic pitch. One roof was $2000.00 more for a one story ranch. My roof was the last of the 3 he permitted. Mr Kielb negotiat...

Description of Work
Contracted for a metal roof replacement after hurricane Irma

Category roofing,siding

We are well known respected company within the community. We are pleased with the assistance that [Member Name Removed] was given throughout the renovation roofing process. We unfortunately cannot seam to please Ms. [Member Name Removed], but the funny thing is, Ms. [Member Name Removed] has never once contacted AEI in regards to any of her concerns directly &/or complaints with the so called impr...

01/21/2017

Always went great, showed up on time, always cleaned up daily, did what they said they were going to do. Estimates are very detailed, no margin for misunderstandings. I have referred them to friends, who have also used them.

Description of Work
Ameri-con has done work for us at several different homes we own. Everything from mold abatement and build out, full roof replacement, beautiful outdoor bar-entertainment area.

Category roofing,outdoor kitchens

01/20/2017

They did a great job. They arrived on time, were neat and clean. I would definitely use them again and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a heater for my large pool.

Category pool cleaners

12/16/2016

Excellent. Always finished on time and job site cleaned on a daily basis.

Description of Work
Complete rehab of existing home, including exterior and interior high end finishes.

Category interior designers,roofing,replacement windows,doors,outdoor kitchens

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express