Ace Appliance

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2006

Sales, service, and parts on all major appliances. We have new and used parts in stock. Next day parts orders. Same day service available. Reconditioned appliances available starting at $150 and up with warranties....

Borselle Plumbing & Heating LLC

Professional for over 30 years in the same area! Fully equipped for service, diversified plumbing, heating, kitchen and bath remodeling.

Omni Mechanical Services, LLC

We have over 20 years of experience in the HVAC industry. Here at Omni Mechanical Services, LLC, we pride ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can throughout your particular task or project. Let us take care of all your home's HVAC needs, and find out for yourself why we have 4.75 stars on homeadvisor.com! Call us today at (860) 422-4314!

Offers by Omni Mechanical Services, LLC on Angi
HARP Home Services LLC

We joined Angie's List in August of 2007 and have earned their Super Service Award every year since 2009 when they started that program. HARP Home Services, LLC is here to take care of all your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you are looking for a free quote on a new central air conditioning system or are ready to install radiant floor heating or a new boiler for those chilly winter months, we're just a phone call (or e-mail) away. Residential & Commercial.

Offers by HARP Home Services LLC on Angi

11/09/2011

I went with them because of recommendations and they had a reasonable price. They were polite and courteous. They could not fix the issue at hand. They tried several attempts and they did refund the money. They were very understanding from a customer service standpoint. Their prices were about the same as I had seen. I would give them another shot in the future.

Description of Work
Ace Appliance attempted to do some work for me but they were not able to complete the work. They tried to repair a bad circuit board on a GE profile refrigerator.

08/23/2011

It went terribly and I was sorry I picked this company. It cost me $85 and the man did absolutely nothing for me except twist the dial on the machine. See above.

Description of Work
Ace sent a repairman from Acme Appliance Repair. The repairman had such a thick foreign accent, that it was extremely hard to understand him. Because my 29+ year old washing machine was on the 2nd floor of my townhouse, he said he could not fix it where it was and would need to take it to the shop and it would cost me $700 to repair it and take 3 days to do so. Then he suggested that I buy a used machine exactly like my existing one. This one would be refurbished and only cost me $325. He did not even try to find out what was causing the strange sounds the washer was making, but he toldme it was the transmission. Because I thought he was a little odd and his explanations seemed delusional, I decided against using him and bought a new machine from an appliance dealer.

11/02/2009

Was unable to use top oven because of strong gas smell. Ace Appliance replaced igniter and it now works perfectly at much less than the price of a new stove. In addition, they checked the bottom oven for me to make sure it was working properly also. Technician was prompt, polite and very efficient. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Replaced gas igniter on top oven of double oven stove.

11/22/2008

Dishwasher door was not correctly aligned and eventually stopped working after new floor installation. Called Ace Appliance in the morning and technician arrived mid-day. Re-aligned door, then checked to see if that corrected the problem. Dishwasher still did not turn on, so technician, Ed, checked further and found faulty electrical connection near door. He fixed that and everything is fine! Ed w...

Description of Work
Repaired dishwasher that had stopped working after new floor installation. Re-aligned door and fixed faulty connection.

07/07/2006

I THOUGHT THE PRICES WERE UNDERSTANDABLE FOR THE SERVICES RENDERED. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND AMICABLE. WHEN I CALL THEM, THEY ARE OUT HERE THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT TO REPAIR THE APPLIANCES.

Description of Work
I HAD THEM OUT TO REPAIR THE STOVE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER AND DRYER.

Category appliance repair

All major sales, service, & parts for appliances, same day service available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover