Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Glenwood Springs, CO
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Glenwood Springs
- Triumph Construction LLCJoe did a amazing job. My husband and I are very satisfied with his work. Will definitely use again. We Highly recommend Triumph Contruction you will not be disappointed.
- Triumph Construction LLCThe guys were respectful, hard working, and communicated well during the whole process. Great work. Very knowledgeable about other questions I had for them. Will definitely be calling back for more work in the future!
- Triumph Construction LLCArrived on time, work completed ahead of schedule. We are very satisfied with the quality of work. The amount estimated was the amount billed. Work area was left clean upon leaving.
- Triumph Construction LLCWent great! Joe and his helper took care of the job right away. Loose and missing chimney bricks or repaired or replaced the same day.
- Lionhead ServicesWe have been using Lionhead Services on a regular basis for approximately three years. During that time, they have always provided great service and great work. They consistently do a great job on every project the have been hired to do. Glen Goldman, for Mountain Properties, LLC
- APLIN MASONRYSimon Aplin and his crew are world class and really know what they are doing. From the initial meetings, its easy to see why Aplin is the gold standard for stone work in the Telluiride area. Simon and Tom are incredibly knowledgeable about any type of stone work you can do and have actually done a majority of the major projects in Telluride/ Mountain Village. As anyone in the mountains knows, the actual time when construction can occur is limited by weather/ the ski season/ etc. Although we were competing with much bigger jobs, Aplin hustled his crew and got the job done on time. Quality is amazing! The new stairs absolutely match the house built 20 years ago and the stone patios and decks are beautiful. Would highly recommend Aplin masonry
- Wright On Stone Masonry & Hardscape LLCThe project went very smoothly. Brad and I were both very flexible with work times and progress. I never felt inconvenienced or experienced any unwarranted delays. Brad was very conscientious and thorough.
- Artistic Stone & Masonry IncCame and looked at the project site. Gave very detailed estimate. Arrived on time and went right to work. Careful with the work. Took 11/2 days. Left no mess. Very friendly and eager to please.
- Ochoa MasonryMy wife and I recently purchased a home in Arrowhead. The patio and front steps had broken stones, cracked/missing grout and some areas that had sunk. I asked some of our Vail Valley friends for recommendations for a mason, and a former builder highly recommended Cayetano Ochoa. Cayetano had worked for the builder a decade ago and had many years of experience. I called Cayetano, and he and his son were able to come over a few days later to give us an estimate. I had a feeling that they knew what they were doing when they tapped every stone in the entrance area and patio to see which ones were secure and which ones were loose or weren't set firmly. Their estimate was very reasonable, and they could start the next week so I gave them the go-ahead. Great decision! Cayetano and his son worked hard and efficiently. Rather than just add grout, they pounded out and replaced a number of stones and leveled the areas that had sunk. I was extremely impressed by their skill. And, it was a pleasure dealing with them. Since some areas of the patio were stained by aspen droppings, Cayetano suggested that the patio be cleaned and everything sealed. We had them do it. My wife and I are very pleased with the finished product. I will not hesitate to call Cayetano in the future when we have additional masonry projects. I HIGHLY recommend Cayetano and his son
- Wright On Stone Masonry & Hardscape LLCWe first hired Brad to complete a patio that someone else had begun. That led into doing another patio with beautiful stairs connecting them. He redesigned our fence configuration in the back yard so that we have more back yard, plus built it 8 feet tall to keep the deer out of the yard. Then we talked about the floors in our home; eight rooms had old carpet or linoleum and we wanted to switch to ceramic tile. Brad learned how to lay tile, even bringing in a professional tile-layer from Utah who is a good friend, and helping us pick out what type of tile to use and what patterns to use in each room. Next was the garage project, which Brad designed and built himself. He then built us a chicken house which he designed, based on his experience raising his own chickens (and sold us some starter hens and a rooster). The patios are bordered by low walls made of beer/pop cans covered with stucco; they are free-form and very organic looking. The bathtub project came about because we discovered mold behind the wall around the tub; he and a carpenter friend removed the tub and designed a shower stall, maximizing the space available. He even custom-made the shower pan. The last projects he did were the raised beds, the outdoor kitchen, and the final patio that replaced the old front porch (also with low walls). Brad is an artist in his work; he did the design work on most of these projects, but would work with us and LISTEN to us express our ideas of what we wanted. He is very personable and friendly, easy going, and fun to have around!. We have personally recommended him to friends and acquaintances in the area; his work speaks for itself. I want to adopt him
Masonry Contractors in Glenwood Springs
- Business Description:Hello we are a family owned business! we specialize in all types of stone work and have very high quality basses! With more than 15+ years of experience we are who you need for any Masonry, Hard Scapes, and concrete projectsRecent Review:The service was good. There has been no issues. They were able to do a very big job. They did flagstone work, and it was excellent!Gifford H.
- Business Description:Loves Masonry - based in Bayfield, CORecent Review:It was good. He was very quick. He cleaned up after.Aaron H.
- Business Description:Call us today for any and all of your home improvement needs. We offer the best customer service and quality in the market at the most competitive pricing.Recent Review:We have been using Lionhead Services on a regular basis for approximately three years. During that time, they have always provided great service and great work. They consistently do a great job on every project the have been hired to do. Glen Goldman, for Mountain Properties, LLGlen G.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured.Recent Review:On schedule according to availability of materials. Honest professional and caring contractor, I highly recommend Faith Construction.Gil J.
- Business Description:If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Stoneworks Colorado we’ll give you the attention and personal service you'll come to expect and enjoy. Stoneworks Colorado is family-owned and operated right here in Colorado. Since our company opened its doors in 1988, we have treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch
- Business Description:Stone Masonry and flat work.Recent Review:The project went very smoothly. Brad and I were both very flexible with work times and progress. I never felt inconvenienced or experienced any unwarranted delays. Brad was very conscientious and thorough.Randolyn F.
- Business Description:A Mark of Excellence has offered personal services in masonry care and restoration, architectural concrete casting,and leather furniture dyeing in the Roaring Fork Valley for nearly 40 years. We can build you a bar top, a half ton concrete spa sink 8 ft. long, bath and spa surrounds in concrete or pressure wash, repair and seal your interior and exterior stone and concrete. We are equipped to pressure wash interior masonry surfaces, a unique service which is nearly always required to properl..
- Business Description:I have done chimney repairs/sweeps and landscaping for 13 years. Flooring for 7 along with roofing, and carpentry. We give credit where it's due and were happy when the customer is happily enjoying the job well done. 25% off first chimney sweep
- Business Description:Alex Construction LLC is a Family Owned Construction Company that has been working in Summit and Eagle counties for over 25 years.Recent Review:.Michael F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- El Jebel
- New Castle
- Snowmass Village
- Battlement Mesa
- Mount Crested Butte
- Crested Butte
- De Beque
masonry contractors in Glenwood Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brush Liquor Mart520 Edison Street
- Brush Liquor Mart
- D & D SERVICES: Property MaintenancePO Box 3033
Winter Park, Colorado
- D & D SERVICES: Property Maintenance
- Mile High Restoration Inc2620 South Parker Rd Ste 104
- Mile High Restoration Inc
- Quality Stucco West387 Roberts Ct
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Quality Stucco West
- Terrain Studio355 Watson Divide Rd, B
- Terrain Studio
- Wright On Stone Masonry & Hardscape LLC8435 Rd 25
- Wright On Stone Masonry & Hardscape LLC