Precision Environmental, Inc.

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2006

Additional Phone Numbers - (805) 641-9333...

We are a Restoration and Home Repair Company. We specialize in FIRE/WATER damage, DRAINAGE/French Drains, crawlspace drainage and clean out, sump pumps, attic and crawlspace insulation and Home Repairs 1. ATTIC/CRAWLSPACE INSULATION 2. HOME REPAIRS 3. RETROFITTING - EARTHQUAKE SAFETY 4. DRAINAGE/FRENCH DRAINS 5. CRAWLSPACE SYSTEMS 6. DOORS & WINDOWS 7. FUNGUS & TERMITE REPAIRS

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County (Newbury Park-Thousand Oaks). Pacific Exterminators was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley.

Stanley Pest Control is committed to bringing you the most effective pest management programs possible. When you work with us, you enjoy all the advantages of a large-scale service provider with the courtesy and consideration of an operator owned business. Our services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clients - from homeowners to large commercial structure managers. When you need your pest issues taken care of promptly, call Stanley Pest at 818-988-9070 or 1-800-566-2505!

11/22/2017

Great. There were a coupe of setbacks but the project went smoothly, they were very professional, and CLEAN! Also very polite.

Description of Work
Renovate room, and paint

Category drywall,mold removal

10/18/2017

The project went well. Jay put me in contact with the contracting side to help put my rooms back together after they were done with the removal. Based on my meeting with the contractor, i would not feel comfortable having him in my home again. It didn’t help that he also never sent me the estimate even though he came to my house to review the scope of work.

Description of Work
I need two rooms decontaminated of mold because of a leak from the outside of my house. They also removed some asbestos for me as well. It was great working with Jay and Carlos! They were responsive and answered all my questions.

Category asbestos removal,mold removal

08/02/2017

The two-man brew was very thorough and professional and completed the work in a few hours.

Description of Work
Removed and disposed of 2 transite asbestos bent pipes nd 7 asbestos insulated floor heating vents.

06/26/2017

They were careful to put plastic everywhere. It smelled for a couple of days but was told that was to be expected. I would hire them again. We then had a plasterer but a super smooth finish and when dry 2 days the painters came in. $2200. (Price a bit high next time would get more bids for plasters)

Description of Work
Remove aesbestos cottage cheese ceiling in living room and entry hall. $1700.

03/22/2015

As part of a kitchen remodel, the old drywall tested positive for both asbestos and lead based paint. Our general contractor recommended Precision Environmental and called them to prepare a quote. Within an hour of the call, their representative was at our door and a quote delivered in about 24 hours. The crew showed up on the appointed day and time. They prepared the work area with a containment ...

Description of Work
Abatement of asbestos containing material and removal of lead paint.

Category asbestos removal

Bed Bug Eradication , Mold, Lead, Asbestos Removal, Termite Control, Emergency Water Response, Odor Elimination.