MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

MTR0190231
California
California: General

712 Bancroft Rd Locations all across California

Walnut Creek, CA 94598

5x Super Service Award Winner! The name ‘Magic Moving & Storage’ is synonymous with quality, trust, and professionalism. Local/long distance, residential & commercial moves. Short or long term storage. Full service or partial packing, custom crating, pianos, safes, fine art & antiques . For decades we’ve been moving individuals, families, Military members and businesses all over the Bay Area, California, the United States and the World! Let us tailor a custom Local Bay Area moving, Long Distance moving or Overseas moving plan just for YOU! Locations all across California....

movers (193)storage unit (23)piano movers (5)

08/14/2021

Excellent service and people! These guys were professional and skilled tradesmen. Help me on combining an office and residential move here locally. They hit the ground running, on time uniformed, experienced & even help me disconnect computers routers etc and pack last minute items. Worth every penny, will definitely use them again in the future! Hire Magic Moving & Storage!

Description of Work
Packing & Moving

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. Wishing you the very best!

05/13/2021

Unbelievable service by Magic! They exceeded our expectations by making the move painless and fun. Movers were very professional but always happy and smiling, great attitudes throughout the whole day! My family was amazed at how well they wrapped and moved everything so quickly into the truck with a Tetris like loading style- my whole family and neighbors were impressed! We had antiques lots of nice furniture and breakables all intact, no damage no scratches, flawless!! Committed happy movers who are very focused and work hard all day! My whole family can't thank you guys enough. We surely will recommend you to all of our friends!

Description of Work
Packing & Moving

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

05/13/2021

Absolutely blown away by how fast and efficient these guys are! I shopped around for moving companies and after contacting several places thar just felt sketchy in general, a friend referred me to Magic Moving and I knew this was the best place to go. I was super impressed and all I can say is "WOW" with how efficient, quick, professional and friendly they were. Dave and his team deserve so much recognition here; nothing is broken nor damaged with all of my belongings considering the slick roads to Lake Tahoe. Once again, thank you for an amazing experience and highly recommended Magic Moving & Storage!!

Description of Work
Packing, Storage & Out of state move

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

03/01/2021

I used Magic moving and storage company because they were highly recommended by my friends. I glad I listen. The staff did an excellent job packing my expensive quality furniture, appliances and everything else in my house. Thank you Magic team!!!

Description of Work
Moved my 3 bedrooms 2 baths, 2 living rooms, and 2 car garage belongings.

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

Thank you.

12/24/2020

Awesome company!! I hired Magic Moving & Storage to move from high rise in San Francisco to antioch. They were very easy to work with , extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They packed my fragile pics, lamps, tv and wrapped everything in blankets. The movers were uniformed friendly careful and experienced. Very impressive! Very happy, thanks guys!! I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Local packing and moving

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Review for MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC. - 712 Bancroft Rd, Walnut Creek, CA - 39102915

09/12/2020

These guys are THE BEST! We were referred to Magic Moving by a family member and as anticipated they were just AWESOME! My boyfriend and I have used other so called professionalmoving companies but they were awful! These movers were happy, uniformed, experienced and very professional. BEST ever! Friendly , careful and fast! Highly recommend Magic Moving & Storage!!

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Thank you for the review and kind comments. We hope you are settling in and enjoying your new home!

07/30/2020

JUST AWESOME!! We recently moved from Bay area to Austin Texas and with Magic's help was the best move we've ever had! My family and I have moved all around the country, and had multiple movers some good and some horrible!! This company made this move quick, easy and affordable! The sales team was so helpful in answering my questions, planning, and coordinating our move The driver, Dave and his team were incredibly fast, careful, polite and professional!! Simply the the best we've ever had! Dave stayed in contact with us, delivered right away with no problems. We are extremely happy and will hire Magic Moving & Storage again in the future!! Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Moving / storage

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Thank you for your review and comments. We are glad you are so happy with your moving experience. Best of luck in your new home.

11/15/2019

FABULOUS COMPANY!! I would give them 10 Stars if I could. This is a company that under promises and over delivers. Moving is an unsettling and horrific task but these guys helped me out so much making it look easy! EVERYONE from the ladies in the office, dispatcher to the crew and driver were nothing but friendly, courteous, and respectful of all of my belongings. My parents used this company for a long-distance move to Texas giving them kudos at every juncture! They were even MORE impressive than my parents stated! Crew was careful, experienced and friendly! Very experienced and professional people! I highly recommend Magic Moving & Storage. I have referred them to all my friends and will use them again in the future!!

Description of Work
Residential move

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for the great review and your business!

07/16/2019

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Magic Moving!! Best moving experience I've ever had. They showed up on time when they said they would arrive. They were very experienced, quick, and professional! Everyone was very polite, careful and helpful including the sale representatives in the office. I did not finish packing because I underestimated the amount of work, however these guys didn't complain once, did everything I asked them to do and then some! Help me organize, took items to my car and extremely helpful throughout the whole move. Everything was well wrapped protected carefully. Rates we're good if not better than most; worth every penny! Very pleasant experience!! I highly recommend using them!

Description of Work
Packing & Moving

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

07/09/2019

BOOK MAGIC MOVING NOW! I have never used a moving service since where I can say I am now spoiled of using them for the second time! Everyone involved did such a great job! Dave, Alberto and Marvin all were very respectful and packed everything in an efficient manner. I spoke with Victoria who was extremely kind and helpful even with my short notice on the move. She did everything to make sure I was happy with the service. I am beyond grateful! On the day of the move, Dave and his team were absolutely great!! They did everything fast and listened to my needs and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I can honestly say this was the least stressful move ever! I would definitely recommend Magic Moving & Storage and was thrilled with the service, price and overall experience.

Description of Work
Packing & Long distance move

Work Completed On 06/02/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

MOVING, LOCAL/LONG DISTANCE, FULL/PARTIAL PACKING & STORAGE. SPECIALIZED CRATING, ART & ANTIQUES, PIANOS, RV'S, BOATS. RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL. OUT OF STATE LARGE & SMALL MOVES.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover