Ariel Builders Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2007

12500 Riverside Dr 208

Valley Village, CA 91607

Ariel Builders Inc. is a family owned and operated home improvement company that offers the HIGHEST of QUALITY home remodeling services available at the most affordable and competitive prices around. WE can really appreciate the possible anxiety that comes from planning a HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECT & that's where we come in. WE guarantee our professionalism with a SOLID reputation and quality with an A+ BBB rating and over a hundred plus verifiable reviews online from our satisfied customers. We do professional hardwood, engineered wood, laminate or vinyl flooring and stair installation and materials. We can also help you completely remodel or just upgrade your kitchen and/or bath as well. We do exterior landscape, decks, pergolas, pavers, drought tolerant landscaping, hard and softscape work, general construction, painting, roofing, windows and doors. NO one can match our high-quality workmanship and our reliable performance will exceed your expectations ! COME HOME TO QUALITY !...

01/11/2022

Karen S.

I’m very happy with my vinyl planks that were installed in my kitchen, dining room, and entryway. The project mgr Alon was professional and brought more samples out when I changed my mind on the color. The installers Alex and Vince were professional and on time. They were both here for the demo but Alex installed on his own working continuously. The office mgr Mary is a doll and she will work with you when you need to reschedule. A very friendly company and a pleasure to work with. Karen S Lakewood, CA

Description of Work
Vinyl planks

Category flooring contractor

Awesime [Member Name Removed] we appreciated your kindness and your business. See you on the next remodel.

01/07/2021

Jan T.

I had all the hardwood floors in the house refinished in two sessions, one in September 2019 and October 2020. Both were done very professionally, repairs made as needed and done very well. I am very happy with the results of their work.

Description of Work
Carpet removal and refinishing hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor

Hey [Member Name Removed] so glas to see you loved it, we appreciate you as a 2x time customer.

11/07/2020

Jeff J.

I will start by saying that we are somewhat satisfied with the work they did. That said, they had to return as the drip timer stopped working after two days, which ended up being a faulty cable. We needed far more micro sprayers to cover all of the ground cover (several died in the process), and they kept coming back to adjust and install more emitters after we had paid in full. We discovered that they had completely buried a sewer drain clean-out in the garden, and even planted a shrub on top of it, and further they covered over the city water meter with decomposed granite with stabilizer, which is nearly like cement. I personally dug out the sewer clean-out myself, had the work done to raise it to grade, then replanted and temporarily replaced the drip lines. We are still waiting for the water meter to be uncovered, and will send on any bills to the company we may incur from the city. The workers have been very nice and accommodating, but our patience has run out. At this point, our contact is not replying to texts, probably to avoid a paper-trail. We have worked with landscape companies in the past, with excellent results and a very high level of service. We had a much lower bid from another company, but we paid MORE to go with Ariel, thinking we would get a higher level of service and attention to detail. We have been disappointed in the service and rather lackadaisical execution at the beginning of the project, and slow follow-through at the end. This was slated to be a three day project that turned into a three week project.

Description of Work
We had our entire front yard landscaped with drip irrigation installed. They did no hardscape work. We purchased plants separately, installed by company.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

Anytime there is an issue we have been available to come back, and if there are still issues please tell us and we will take care of them, ALWAYS. We are sorry your experience was not up to standards and wish to make whatever repairs necessary to make it right. Call Mary at 818-912-3060 to schedule what is needed, please.

09/14/2020

annette E.

had an 8:00 am appointment that we confirmed via phone and confirmed via text. They completely no showed. Then when I called 12 min into the appointment time, Mary says, "oh it wasn't on our calendar. Sorry human error." I reminded her that we even confirmed via text and rescheduled our day. She then starts yelling at me so rude and then says, "well he was in an accident". So unreliable. So inappropriate on the phone. No apology, just yelling, as though it was my fault they completely flaked and had no courtesy whatsoever. So upsetting. I am shocked they are recommended on Angie's list.

Description of Work
Flooring Refinishing

Category hardwood floor

Regretfully mame, we never want to waste your time as your time as much as everyones is very valuable. We also do not wish to ever lose business, that wouldnt make sense. We apologize for the communication you had with us, and wish you well anyway. Have a blessed day.

11/14/2019

Melissa M.

They (Mary) followed up on getting the job over the months and there were no surprises: they did what they said they would do. She was even able to schedule me in between jobs so I wouldn't have to wait an extra month -- and Mary called me while she was out sick, too! The tech's came on time, Raul was very accurate in his advice for matching existing floors. They moved furniture in and out, were careful and did a good job on the floors.

Description of Work
refinish floor

Category flooring contractor

Thankyou so much Meliisa , we are glad you love your refinishing job. Have a blessed Holiday season.

12/04/2017

JD H.

As expected.

Description of Work
Repair water dmage and refinish hardwood floors.

11/22/2017

Steven M.

It went very well very professional excellent job everything we wanted was done

Description of Work
We had the whole house rewired with new switches and outlets etc.

06/22/2017

ROBIN Y.

They are very expensive but we enjoy what they've done. The price was a little high obviously. I would use them again depending on what it is. I wouldn't hire them immediately because they are expensive but it depends on what the work is.

Description of Work
We wanted the draught landscaping so it's kind of a specialty thing. They revamped our front yard. They took out all the grass and planted our succulents. They kind of redesigned it.

Category landscaping

09/19/2015

Shawn V.

It went great. Eran and his team sanded and stained 1000 SF of existing hardwood and 500 SF of new hardwood. It took only a week and the quality is superb. We are very happy with the finished product and would highly recommend using them. They were upfront about all the costs, professional and friendly, enthusiastic and passionate. Do not hesitate to hire them.

Description of Work
Refurbished existing hardwood floors and laid 500 SF of new, matching hardwood.

08/29/2013

chris I.

it went pretty good. I had to stay on top of them to make sure all details of the original agreement were done. Tony (the owner) was very willing to take care of the details once I pointed them out. They did a good job and I would use them again. thanks

Description of Work
laminate and tile floor install. paint interior

04/21/2013

Elizabeth W.

Excellent sales experience, knowledgable owner...Tony...timely, organized and seemiingly efficient so far.

Description of Work
Just met with Tony to plan laminate install...so far so good. Work is planned for next month...hopin all goes well and will come back then and update review. Tony arrived on time for estimate and to discuss project. I like the multiple licensure because I will have more projects in the future and if the laminate floors go in well then I will also have him bid for the other projects. My interaction with his office staff was very pleasant, and informative. So far so good! Current planned job is rip out carpet and demo ceramic tile, install Belair laminate floors throughout, remove and replace furniture and install new baseboard molding. I also appreciated the policy of paying only 10% up front and no more $ til job completed to my satisfaction.

01/02/2013

Kym H.

We called Ariel Builders to do work for an apartment floor replacement. The flooring had been badly damaged by a tenant's dog. The subflooring needed to be completely replaced. Anat & Tony were extremely helpful and conscientious about our particular needs. The floor had a bad odor and needed to be torn out. The flooring repair and replacement work was done quickly and professionally. We were very pleased with their work and their cooperation with us. Anat in particular was so kind and understanding. We are a non profit social services organization that was assisting a client, and so cost was of particular concern to us. Anat offered to do the work at cost, because she knew "that was the right thing to do". We recommend Ariel Builders without hesitation.

Description of Work
Flooring subfloor repair & hardwood replacement.

12/21/2012

Katherine O.

Tony, the owner, AND his crew were beyond professional! I had hired Southwest Construction and Home Improvements in November to remodel a very small bathroom, frame a closet and a laundry room. It has been and is a nightmare, but that is a different review. They made such a mess on the floors that I needed to refinish them before we moved in right after the holidays. Thank God I found Ariel! He not only charged much less than the Southwest quote, but they were polite, on time, dressed in the company's shirts and finished ahead of the end date Tony had originally given. Everything he promised, they did. AND Tony, the owner, came personally to introduce his crew and follow up even though he was leaving for a two week vacation. What a dream team!!!! I highly recommend them and unlike other posts on Angie's list, I will leave my email, kogdenca@gmail.com, if anyone wants to talk with me and has further questions.

Description of Work
The entire house is hardwood floors. They sanded, touched up all indentations with wood putty, stained and sealed everything beautifully! They also had to actually install new hardwood floors in a section that had been remodeled, as well as between the new bathroom doorway and bedroom. They were fast, competent and thorough.

11/14/2009

Tom F.

Terrific! Tony and his wife were wonderful to work with. they worked around our schedule, gave us a great rice, were honest and Tony offered his professional opinion as to what we wanted. He have us what we wanted and more. the service was fast but perfectly done. Tont appears in a hurry but the is eager to do a great job and his work shows it. I would hire him again in a second.

Description of Work
They did the entire bottom floor of our townhouse including living room, dining area and baseboard as well.

08/01/2007

FANNY T.

Israel answered my message quickly, followed up with estimates for installation. The price was very reasonable and Israel was able to explain the specific selection of hardwood floor. The installation was scheduled as soon as the wood was available, and the installers were on time. They cleaned up any mess and left the house at the same condition as it was.

Description of Work
I WANTED A NEW LOOK TO MY HOUSE SO I CALLED ARIEL BUILDERS WHICH REMOVED MY CARPET AND INSTALLED 1200 SQ. FT OF HARDWOOD FLOOR. IT LOOKS AMAZING AND I ENJOYED SO MUCH WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE PATIENT, PROFESSIONAL, AND FINISHED THE JOB ON TIME. THIS REALLY IS A COMPANY THAT YOU CAN TRUST IF YOU DECIDE TO GO WITH.

BIG Outdoors

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

Paramount Pavers & Construction

General contractor in Los Angeles and the surrounding counties since 2001. specialize in building Room Additions (Plans to Finish) doing major remodeling. emphasize on giving personal attention as well as working real close up with the customers. I believe in 100% service and respect to the customers. Our Services : Room Additions, Bathroom Remodeling, Landscape, Hardscape, Complete Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, New Construction, Exterior Remodeling, Interior Remodeling, Painting Contractor, Electrical Contractor, Patio Remodeling, Decks, Patios, Retaining Walls, Swimming Pools, Law Voltage, Cement Work, Concrete Work, Bathroom Renovation, Bathroom Installation, Bathroom Removal, Bathroom Remodeling Ideas, Bathroom Replacement, Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen Installation, Kitchen Repair, Kitchen Remodeling Ideas, Kitchen Replacement, Home Addition Contractor, Framing Contractor, Drywall Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, Home Remodeling

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Hardwood, engineered wood, laminate & vinyl professional installation & materials / Refinishing /Kitchen & bathroom remodeling / General construction and landscape and design.