The Bee Removers

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We accept remote payment

The Bee Removers is here to serve the Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Orange County (and surrounding counties) areas with any Bee removal, wasp removal or hive removal. Do you see an infestation of flying bees wasps or anything that might look dangerous? Call us and let us know what your problem is and our dedicated and professional staff will fly to the rescue! The Bee Removers specializes in Bee Removal in Los Angeles, Wasp Removal in Los Angeles, Hive Removal in Los Angeles, Bee Removal in Orange county, Wasp Removal Orange, Hive Removal Orange, Santa Monica Bee Removal, Orange County Bee Removal, Bee Removal for Senior Citizens, bee pest control, beehives, bee hive removal, how to remove bees....

Tri County Trappers

We make sure you understand the problem, solution and benefit so that you can make the most informed choice no matter what. Orange County & Los Angeles's premier pest control solutions company. Specializing in Rodent and Wild Animal removal, Attic Remediation, and Rodent Proofing. Your one stop shop for trapping and rodent proofing your home. Ask about our other pest solutions, price matching, warranties and quality guarantee!

STEALTH ENVIRONMENTAL PEST MANAGEMENT

Family owned and operated for over 30 years. Full service Company for Mosquito treatments, Rat and Mice Exclusion and trapping, Animal Trapping, Bed Bugs, General Pest Control and Bee Keeping services. Home Inspection for Escrow, Rodent Removal and Exclusion, Animal Trapping of Skunks, Racoons, Opposums, Squirrels and Coyote.

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi

10/07/2021

Bees didn’t go right away after 1 st treatment but the service came back 2 days later and handled the bees. No hurting of bees was done. The bee removers were professional and courteous. Little more pricey than I thought it was as going to be.

Description of Work
Remove bees from tree

09/16/2021

We had a bee swarm all of a sudden landed on our front yard tree. The tree is very close to the sidewalk and I feared for the safety of passerby. We looked on the web and called a few places. The Bee Removers were the most reasonable priced and could get out the quickest. They got out within the hour and removed the beehive within about 30 mins. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Bee swarm removal

09/11/2021

it went great. The Bee hive ws removed and relocated. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Removed beehive from parapet wall and relocation

Category pest control,animal removal

09/10/2021

It was very good. They were good. They answered the phone. They did the job right. They didn't take too long. The price was between $250 to $500.

Description of Work
They removed beehives for me.

09/10/2021

They were very good. He was very responsive. He was very professional. It was very good.

Description of Work
He did pest control and trapped rats for me. He did monthly maintenance on the property.

09/08/2021

John and The Bee Removers were great! Within a couple of hours from my call, John was out and solved the problem right away. Their pricing was fair and their work comes with a guarantee. Bees were completely gone by the next day.

Description of Work
beehive removal

07/26/2017

The Bee Removers responded very promptly and had someone over the same day. A very courteous technician removed three wasp nests from the house (one was actually in the garage.) We were very satisfied with the speed and professionalism of the company.

Description of Work
We had a hornet's nest right outside of our front door! I found the Bee Removers on Angie's list.

08/27/2016

Much to my dismay, I noticed a small hole on the side of my house with bees flying in and out of the hole on a Sunday. The hole was made for a satellite tv wire for the previous owner of my house. I promptly looked on Angie's List to find a bee removal company and found The Bee Removers. I was happy to see that they were open for business on Sundays and also located nearby in Santa Monica, so I ga...

Description of Work
Remove a beehive from inside of stucco wall on the side of the house

06/22/2014

I discovered a wasp's nest on a Sunday so I figured it would be hard to find an exterminator. And it was, most of them were closed. I called The Bee Removers, John answered, and he was at my house within an hour. He was friendly, informative and got the job done quickly. The price was extremely reasonable. I highly recommend The Bee Removers.

Description of Work
He destroyed 3 wasps' nest. 2 of them were under the tile of the roof. This was on a Sunday!

08/24/2013

I found the bees last night and called Bee Removers this morning. John came very quickly after I phoned, explained everything involved and gave me a very fair price. The whole business was done in under 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Removed a small group of bees that were beginning a hive inside the wall of a plug-in hot tub in my patio.

Category pest control

Bee swarm removal Beehive removal Wasp nest removal Yellow Jackets removal Hornets removal Mud Dauber removal

WE DO NOT OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES: Rodent Removal Roaches Ants Crickets Rodents Silverfishs Mosquitos Bed Bugs Flies Gnats Animal trapping Fleas Termites

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal