APPLIANCE MASTERS OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA INC

14545 VALLEY VIEW STE I

Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

02/26/2019

Meri O.

Very clean. Very professional, very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

11/29/2017

Meri O.

He was prompt, and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was very professional and made sure to protect my floors.

Description of Work
They fixed my freezer.

08/31/2017

Rachel J.

He is honest, and responsive and trust worthy.

Description of Work
Repairing my Viking Refrigerator.

07/18/2017

Meri O.

He repaired it very quickly. There was just a small piece of plastic that was clogging my dishwasher.

Description of Work
I had them fix my dishwasher.

01/30/2017

Linda A.

The second time was January 2017. Seems that a cable connection to the igniter was caught in the door hinge. The service tech, Efren, determined that issue was part of the first visit. He fixed it at no charge. Also, a knob was missing a piece that was necessary for a snug fit. Efren had it in his 'junk box' which he carries in his truck. Minor annoyance solved, just like that! Scheduling for both visits was easy and didn't require a long wait.

Description of Work
At issue was the Viking Range (4 burner gas stove with oven). The first time I used Appliance Master (in April 2016) was due to a manufacturer-designated replacement. The thermostat and a spill gutter was replaced. Joshua was knowledgeable and professional. On time. Clean. No charge.

07/22/2016

Caroline T.

The company made us aware that there will be $125 fee for a technician to come out and diagnose the problem which can then be applied to the cost of repairs. The technician came to the house and saw that the blower was mounted 10 feet above the ground. He said that his company limits the height of appliances he can service. He said that he cannot service the appliance because it was "too high" but diagnosed that the motor is "burnt" just by looking at it from the ground. We are uncertain how he was able to make the diagnosis without touching or taking apart the appliance since he was unable to climb a ladder to get near the appliance. He then charged us the $125 fee for coming out and making a diagnosis. We have approached the company to give us a reimbursement for the service fee since where no service was performed. They should have warned us that they have a height limitation for their services so we are not charged $125 for the tech to tell us he cannot climb a ladder to service the appliance. The company told us they will call us back but we have not heard from them since. This unfair practice borders on being a scam. Beware!!!

Description of Work
Diagnose and repair an exterior mounted Thermador blower fan.

05/08/2015

KAREN B.

The technician showed up and was very professional. Thats the only nice thing I can say about this company. I knew what was wrong with my range. He knew as well and diagnosed the problem in a minute or two. He gave me an quote of $440. I should hve questioned it at the time but did not. He finished the job in about 15 minutes and left. I did not get a receipt so I called on Monday and asked about that. They said they mail receipts. Now I know why. They did not want me to see how they came up with $440. They charged 102 each for the ignitors plus tax, and $220 in labor! He was here 15 minutes! I called to complain about the charges. Now 10 days later they have finally returned my many calls. Mario the service manager said that "we give an estimate and you accept4ed it".Yes but I had no idea it would take 15 minutes! I will never us this company again. It is a total ripoff!

Description of Work
He replaced the ignitors in my Viking oven

12/31/2013

Keith N.

Absolutely horrible customer service. Take a look at Yelp and you'll see many horror stories. I went through Viking customer service (Sues, Young and Brown) to try and schedule a warranty repair on my Viking refrigerator. The rep takes my info and states Appliance Masters will be in contact with me within 24 hours to schedule the work. 3 days go by with no contact, so I call again. The Viking rep tells me they'll call the company again, but also gives me their direct number. Another 4 days go by with no contact, so I call Appliance Masters directly. A woman answers and takes my information. She states the repair will take 2 technicians and she only has techs in my area on Tuesdays. I ask if I can schedule the repair during the week of 12/30 (which is more than 2 weeks in the future) and asked the woman answering the phone if they work on 12/31. She laughs and states they only get 1 day off for each holiday, so they'll definitely be in the office and will have 2 techs available and will arrive between 8-10am on Tuesday 12/31. All is set, we're good to go. The appointment date/time comes and no one shows. I call Appliance Masters and a different woman answers the phone and states and quot;we don't have anyone working todayand quot; and and quot;your appointment is scheduled for Monday 1/6and quot;. I try to work with them to reschedule something this week since I am off work and even though the scheduling snafu is their fault, she will not work with me or have any flexibility in rescheduling - this is what we have available for 2 technicians, no way to make any special effort to resolve the issue, no apology for their scheduling snafu, nothing. So, I've had to reschedule to another day and will have to take time off of work again. I decided to write a review and checked them out on Yelp and can't believe how many horrible customer reviews they have. I don't know how Yelp and Angies List can be so different in how this company is rated. Anyway, I will be calling Viking customer service to see if a different company can provide the warranty service as well as to provide feedback on their chosen company to provide their warranty repair.

Description of Work
Directed to them by Viking for warranty service on my refrigerator.

10/09/2013

Kevin D.

Calling and making the appointment was simple enough. They responded by setting up an appointment a few days after I called. They informed my that the service call minimum was $125, but since the Wine Storage Refrigerator had been acting up for some time and currently seemed out of order, I felt that the service call was required. The serviceman arrived on time and was very professional. He reviewed the unit and promptly told me that all that needed to be done was to have the front vent to the refrigerator vacuumed and cleaned. I brought him my own vacuum and he promptly went about cleaning out the front grill. It took all of about 5 minutes. After that the Wine Refrigerator took about 3 hours to get back into its working temperature and it has been working ever since. My one comment is that it cost me $125 to have someone come out and vacuum the front of the condenser unit. It would have been nice if they had taken the time to ask if I had done that maintenance task and I am sure I could have done it. I felt kind of silly, but I certainly learned a valuable lesson.

Description of Work
They came out for a service call on my Sub Zero Wine Storage Refrigerator. It was not operating at all.

07/10/2013

Elizabeth H.

The service man was very nice. However, if the service men that had come out prior regarding my oven had a accessed my oven more thoroughly they would have caught that the oven didn't close properly and the other problem would have never occurred. Needless to say I will not be using them to repair my oven. I am trying a new company that I found on Angie's list....let's see how that goes.

Description of Work
They fixed a drawer in my Thermador refrigerator, that they never fixed properly four years ago when it was still under warranty and I had them out several times for it. They also assessed my Viking oven and gave me a $1,200 estimate. They also charged me 25.00 to confirm what I had already told them, that I needed a new rack for my U-line beverage cooler.

Baker's Appliance Service Inc

Baker's Appliance Service Inc specializes in servicing and repairing most makes and major home appliances. We are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Dryer vent cleaning is on a case by case basis. Award winning. Please TEXT or CALL 714-308-1658 for the fastest service!

MDTECH Appliance Repair

Offers by MDTECH Appliance Repair on Angi
    Mega Clean Air

Welcome to Mega Clean Air, where we thrive to provide excellent customer service. We are a licensed HVAC and construction company. We are certified to remove asbestos, clean air ducts and vent pipes, and we can handle all of your appliance repair needs. We take pride in our work, and we offer commitment to delivering exceptional workmanship and dependability for each and every job. We offer a reminder call for all annual maintenance services. We use professional equipment, and we're open on Sundays too! Some estimates can be provided over the phone. Give us a try, and you'll be our customer for life. Family owned and operated.

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Manufacturers warranty

IN-HOME PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FOR THERMADOR, BOSCH, VIKING, SUB ZERO, WOLF AND GAGGENAU BRAND APPLIANCES.